Identical twin boys

What do you think of [name_m]Titus[/name_m] and [name_m]Silas[/name_m] for identical twin boys? Are they too similar? Possible middle names are [name_m]Titus[/name_m] [name_u]Elliott[/name_u] and [name_m]Silas[/name_m] [name_u]Edward[/name_u].

2 Likes

i don’t think so! i mean yea they share sounds but they have different beginnings so i think they’re okay!

I don’t mind the similarity because they’re ultimately different enough that it allows for individuality in naming, but they seem pretty different stylistically to me. Not that that’s an issue, just an observation — they’re both cute regardless!

I love [name_m]Titus[/name_m] and [name_m]Silas[/name_m] together!

I’m not a fan of [name_m]Titus[/name_m]. [name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_m]Silas[/name_m] though! Think a different combination could work better.

I don’t think they’re too similar. I don’t tend to love [name_m]Titus[/name_m], myself, but they work stylistically.

Other ideas:

[name_m]Atticus[/name_m]
[name_u]Connor[/name_u]
[name_u]Joseph[/name_u]
[name_u]Joss[/name_u]
[name_m]Matt[/name_m]
[name_m]Matthew[/name_m]
[name_u]Noah[/name_u]
Os
[name_m]Oswald[/name_m]
[name_u]Rafe[/name_u]
[name_m]Raymond[/name_m]
[name_u]Reid[/name_u]
[name_m]Simeon[/name_m]
[name_u]Sylvester[/name_u]
[name_u]Theo[/name_u]
[name_m]Thomas[/name_m]
[name_m]Vincent[/name_m]

1 Like

They’re totally lovely. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I don’t super love them together but they’re not unusable. I love [name_m]Silas[/name_m] though -maybe [name_m]Silas[/name_m] and… [name_m]Timon[/name_m], [name_m]Remus[/name_m], [name_m]Talon[/name_m], [name_m]Julius[/name_m] and [name_m]Hector[/name_m]

I really like them together. I think of them both as [name_u]New[/name_u] Testament supporting character names, so they are the same style to me. And I like the level of different sounds and linking sounds for twins.

2 Likes

I think they work :sauropod:

I really like that they are both biblical names , however for identical twins I do think there maybe some interchangeable/ overlapping with the shared S ending .

Don’t get me wrong I think they are both doable but I do think it may be a younger twister for you , their friends and teachers when they are young. When they are older and more individual it won’t be a problem and may be very sweet tie , along with the shared E initial

I think
[name_m]Silas[/name_m] and [name_m]Titan[/name_m]
[name_m]Silas[/name_m] and [name_u]Timothy[/name_u]
[name_m]Silas[/name_m] and [name_m]Timon[/name_m]
[name_m]Silas[/name_m] and [name_u]Tommy[/name_u]

[name_m]Titus[/name_m] and [name_m]Simon[/name_m]
[name_m]Titus[/name_m] and [name_m]Silvan[/name_m]
[name_m]Titus[/name_m] and [name_u]Sinclair[/name_u]

2 Likes

I like them and the shared -s ending! I think they work for twins by having a similar feel with different sounds. I do like both names individually too though and live their NT Biblical references.

1 Like

Thanks for all the input! I appreciate it :slight_smile:

Too similar in my opinion. Don’t love that they rhyme :woman_shrugging:

I think they match well stylistically. They do sound a little similar — too close for me personally, but I think you could get away with it just fine. :slight_smile:

I personally don’t like them together. It’s too tongue-twister-y when you say them together. What about [name_m]Silas[/name_m] and [name_m]Titan[/name_m]?

I actually like them together alot! I do prefer similar endings over similar beginnings. If you decide they’re too close for you, I love the suggestion of [name_m]Titus[/name_m] and [name_m]Simon[/name_m]! It eliminates that matchy ending, while still keeping them very cohesive.