If baby #3 is a boy

I am expecting with baby number 3, and as I have two boys already, I am suspecting that this one will be another beautiful boy :blue_heart:.

My sons are named [name_m]Xavier[/name_m] [name_m]Peter[/name_m] and [name_m]Elijah[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u], called Xave/[name_m]Xavi[/name_m] and [name_m]Eli[/name_m] most of the time. For their potential baby brother, I like the following list of first names and I am after some opinions on them and also some new suggestions if you have any. The middle name is likely to be [name_m]David[/name_m] or [name_m]William[/name_m], both family names.

Names we like but can’t use include [name_m]Oliver[/name_m], [name_m]Lachlan[/name_m], [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] and [name_m]Zachary[/name_m]. My husband and I have trouble seeing eye to eye when it comes to names, but our middle ground tends to be strong boys names that aren’t super common, but aren’t too out there.

First names

[name_m]Alexander[/name_m] (a family name, would have a shorter nn, as yet undecided, maybe [name_m]Alec[/name_m])
[name_m]Asher[/name_m] (nn [name_u]Ash[/name_u])
[name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m] (also a family name, nn [name_m]Nate[/name_m])
[name_u]Quinn[/name_u] (love this, but not sure it fits well)
[name_m]Tobias[/name_m] (nn [name_u]Toby[/name_u])

Looking forward to your feedback! :blush:

[name_m]Alexander[/name_m]- You can’t go wrong with this handsome favorite! I think [name_m]Alec[/name_m] fits especially well with Xave and [name_m]Eli[/name_m].
[name_m]Asher[/name_m] (nn [name_u]Ash[/name_u])- Very handsome as well, but seems a little abrupt, somehow? Perhaps because your other boys names have 3 syllables and this has only 2.
[name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m] (also a family name, nn [name_m]Nate[/name_m]) A little too common next to [name_m]Elijah[/name_m] and [name_m]Xavier[/name_m], perhaps?
[name_u]Quinn[/name_u] (love this, but not sure it fits well) I think this fits better than [name_m]Nate[/name_m]! Less straight laced, a bit more quirky.
[name_m]Tobias[/name_m] (nn [name_u]Toby[/name_u]) I love this with [name_m]Eli[/name_m] but not with
[name_m]Xavier[/name_m]. Too all-American next to international Xave.

[name_m]Asher[/name_m] and [name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m] ([name_m]Nate[/name_m]) are my favorites.

My faves are [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] and [name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m], I also love [name_m]Tobias[/name_m] but I agree with pp, [name_m]Tobias[/name_m] goes perfectly with [name_m]Elijah[/name_m] but not with [name_m]Xavier[/name_m].

My favorites with bros are [name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m]/[name_m]Nate[/name_m] and [name_m]Tobias[/name_m]/[name_u]Toby[/name_u]. [name_m]Alexander[/name_m]/[name_m]Alec[/name_m] works well too.