If Clementine doesn't work how about...

What do you think about [name]Amelie[/name] [name]Margaret[/name] [name]Rose[/name]? [name]Just[/name] as a refresher, I am looking for twin names and we have decided to use [name]Evangeline[/name] for one and we are still trying to find the perfect name to go with it.

We aren’t dead set on the middle names but we still really like [name]Evangeline[/name] [name]Florence[/name] [name]Kate[/name]. So does [name]Amelie[/name] [name]Margaret[/name] [name]Rose[/name] sound OK with it? Or is it weird to only have one name be French?

I really appreciate your help and honest feedback :slight_smile:

I think they go together very well :slight_smile:

Can I for one just say, I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Amelie[/name] [name]Margaret[/name] [name]Rose[/name]!! With like 3 hearts :slight_smile: lol. Honestly I think it’s beautiful.

I love [name]Clementine[/name] too but something about it with [name]Evangeline[/name] doesn’t seem right to me, and I just think [name]Amelie[/name] and [name]Evangeline[/name] both share that beautiful, elegant, princess feel :slight_smile: [name]Princess[/name] in a good way though! In a sophisticated and subtle way.

Although [name]Evangeline[/name] is Greek, the line ending gives it a bit of a French flair in my opinion anyway so no I don’t think it’s weird that only one is French! I think they’re lovely together :slight_smile:

I wish [name]Amelie[/name] wasn’t so popular here in the UK otherwise it’d be on my list too!

[name]Amelie[/name] [name]Margaret[/name] [name]Rose[/name] is really lovely. [name]Evangeline[/name] and [name]Amelie[/name] go very well together, and the -line ending feels very French to me. I like the [name]Amelie[/name] combo much better since [name]Evangeline[/name] is too religious sounding to me and I’m not really a fan of [name]Kate[/name] as a full name, but that’s totally just me. Twins named [name]Amelie[/name] and [name]Evangeline[/name] would be fabulous. :slight_smile:

This is really, really wonderful! [name]Evangeline[/name] and [name]Amelie[/name] are lovely together - both are unique, feminine, and elegant! I think [name]Amelie[/name] [name]Margaret[/name] [name]Rose[/name] and [name]Evangeline[/name] [name]Florence[/name] [name]Kate[/name] are lovely names for twin girls!

Now, if you really want to work [name]Clementine[/name] in there, [name]Amelie[/name] [name]Clementine[/name] is very sweet! [name]Evangeline[/name] [name]Florence[/name] works well with that because [name]Clementine[/name] are both quite vintage, though [name]Evangeline[/name] [name]Flora[/name] would be nice, too, to bring out that nature connection! You could even do some alliteration with [name]Amelie[/name] [name]Clementine[/name] [name]Cate[/name] and [name]Evangeline[/name] [name]Flora[/name] [name]Frances[/name]. I think [name]Amelie[/name] [name]Clementine[/name] [name]Cate[/name] and [name]Evangeline[/name] [name]Ramona[/name] [name]Rose[/name] would be really adorable, though!

[name]Lemon[/name] :slight_smile:

[name]Evangeline[/name] [name]Florence[/name] [name]Kate[/name] & [name]Amelie[/name] [name]Margaret[/name] [name]Rose[/name] are a lovely twinset. Two beautiful, appealing names for little daughters. Great choices!

Thanks everyone! I am so happy you guys think they go well together! I’m surprised everyone seems to like it since [name]Amelie[/name] isn’t a name I see very much on these forums.

I think we may have our twin girl names picked out!

@lemon I really like some of your suggestions! [name]Kate[/name] is after a family member so if I use it I would stick with the “K” spelling I think. I love the suggestion of [name]Evangeline[/name] [name]Ramona[/name], though! I’ll have to go over some of those name with my husband when he gets home :slight_smile:

Thanks everyone!

Oh yeah! We are also thinking about [name]Augusta[/name] [name]Margaret[/name] [name]Rose[/name]. Does that fit with [name]Evangeline[/name] as well? I know some people consider it a “princessy” name :slight_smile:

If so, which do you like better between [name]Augusta[/name] [name]Margaret[/name] [name]Rose[/name] and [name]Amelie[/name] [name]Margaret[/name] [name]Rose[/name]?

Definitely [name]Amelie[/name], please don’t change! I think [name]Amelie[/name] and [name]Evangeline[/name] are stunning together, they feel very ‘right’ - I love the combo. [name]Augusta[/name] is much harsher and isn’t as good a match, in my opinion.

[name]Evangeline[/name] [name]Florence[/name] [name]Kate[/name]
[name]Amelie[/name] [name]Margaret[/name] [name]Rose[/name]

I love these together! Princessy, classy, beautiful. Please keep them :slight_smile:

[name]Amelie[/name] definitely!

I don’t mind [name]Augusta[/name] but it has an old kind of musty feel to me, not fresh, light and pretty like [name]Amelie[/name] and [name]Evangeline[/name].

To me, [name]Evangeline[/name] and [name]Augusta[/name] is too [name]OTT[/name]. That’'s just me though!

i think amelia is a very sweet name and works with avangeline really well but maybe it might not work because it will both be Aa and that might not work…but on the other side it sound really nice becasue they does sound like a princess name and it is VERY pretty.
amelia avangaline…avangaline amelia

Thanks again guys for the opinions :slight_smile: We really like [name]Amelie[/name] and [name]Evangeline[/name].

[name]Do[/name] you think [name]Alasdair[/name] goes well with those two girl names for a boy? Would [name]Theodore[/name] and [name]Alasdair[/name] make a good set if the twins end up boys?

Thanks again guys, sorry I’m so annoying!

Personally, I think [name]Theodore[/name] and [name]Alastair[/name] sound much too similar for siblings, so I wouldn’t use them together. I think [name]Theodore[/name] and [name]Julian[/name] make a handsome set, though! [name]Amelie[/name], [name]Evangeline[/name], [name]Theodore[/name], and [name]Julian[/name] are great. Actually, [name]Sebastien[/name] would be perfect - [name]Amelie[/name], [name]Evangeline[/name], [name]Theodore[/name], and [name]Sebastien[/name] the perfect sibling set! I kind of like [name]Bartholomew[/name], too…

Wow, I’m no help! Sorry!

Thanks lemon :slight_smile:

I love [name]Sebastian[/name] but husband thinks it sounds prissy :frowning: [name]Julian[/name] isn’t really my style, but I agree it sounds nice with [name]Theodore[/name].

[name]Do[/name] [name]Marcus[/name] and [name]Alasdair[/name] work? hmmmm

Hm. Good question! I’d be more inclined to use [name]Maxwell[/name] and [name]Alasdair[/name], myself, and [name]Marcus[/name] and [name]Theodore[/name] - [name]Marc[/name] and [name]Theo[/name] are cute! - but it could work…

I love the name [name]Amelie[/name], it is beautiful! [name]Amelie[/name] is also a [name]German[/name] name btw. I think [name]Evangeline[/name] and [name]Amelie[/name] go perfectly together and I far prefer it to [name]Evangeline[/name] and [name]Clementine[/name].

Thanks guys :slight_smile:

I think we are going to use [name]Evangeline[/name], [name]Amelie[/name], [name]Marcus[/name] and [name]Theodore[/name]. Which boy/girl combo do you think sounds best?

One last question… we like the middle name [name]Alexander[/name] for [name]Marcus[/name] but the initials would spell [name]MAN[/name]… do you think thats a problem? Would a guy really care if his initials spelled [name]MAN[/name]? Maybe a couple of you could ask your husbands for me real quick? :smiley:

I would use [name]Marcus[/name] and [name]Amelie[/name] for boy-girl twins! I think those are great together!

I asked my partner and no he wouldn’t care if his initials spelt [name]Man[/name]! I don’t think it matters since it’s not a bad thing that it spells out.

My favourite individual names are [name]Amelie[/name] and [name]Theodore[/name] which I think work well together, but if you’re going on lengths of names I’d probably pair them [name]Amelie[/name] and [name]Marcus[/name], [name]Evangeline[/name] and [name]Theodore[/name]. But then style wise I think I’d pair them [name]Marcus[/name] and [name]Evangeline[/name] or [name]Theodore[/name] and [name]Amelie[/name] because [name]Theodore[/name] and [name]Amelie[/name] have more of a warm homely feel to me and [name]Marcus[/name] and [name]Evangeline[/name] have more of a sophisticated regal feel. Wow I’m no help! But honestly I think any pairing of the 4 sounds good so perhaps you should just pick one favourite each?

Thanks for the replies :slight_smile:

I still can’t decide which boy/girl name flows the best so I think we’ll just wait and to see what they look like :slight_smile:

[name]Do[/name] you guys think I should worry about people constantly butchering the name [name]Amelie[/name]? thats the only thing really holding my husband back on the name. He thinks it will be pronounced [name]Emily[/name]/[name]Amelia[/name] constantly.