If everyone went by their middle names?

Parents: [name]Diana[/name] and [name]Tom[/name]
Children: [name]Jade[/name], [name]Brogan[/name], [name]Aidan[/name], [name]Dane[/name]

Middle Names: [name]Rochelle[/name] and [name]August[/name], [name]Diana[/name], [name]Marita[/name], [name]Thomas[/name], [name]Zachary[/name]

Real Names:
Dad- [name]Martin[/name]
Mom- [name]Jennifer[/name]
[name]Sister[/name]- [name]Melissa[/name]
Me- [name]Lily[/name]

Middles:
Dad- [name]Andrew[/name]
Mom- [name]Gretchen[/name]
Siter- [name]Anne[/name]
Me- [name]Catherine[/name]

I think I prefer the middles! [name]Andrew[/name] and [name]Anne[/name] is funny, though.

Real Names: [name]Richard[/name], Gwendalen, [name]Michelle[/name], [name]Alexandra[/name], [name]Karissa[/name]

Middles Names: [name]Edward[/name], [name]Marie[/name], [name]Brooke[/name], [name]Beth[/name], [name]Marie[/name] [name]Jr[/name].

:lol:

My kids and their cousins were actually playing a spy game this summer where they all went by their middle names. What was humorous was 1) they didn’t use the standard nicknames so it was quite a formal group of spies: [name]Stephen[/name], [name]Joseph[/name], [name]Catherine[/name], [name]Rose[/name], [name]Michelle[/name], and 2) my nephew has our maiden name, Couch, as his middle name - he didn’t seem to enjoy the game quite as much as the others.

My middle name is [name]Antoinette[/name] which I find quite awful but I guess if I had grown up a [name]Toni[/name] it would have grown on me by now although it would sound terrible with my married name. Hubby would be [name]Lawrence[/name].

Parents: [name]Corinna[/name] and [name]David[/name]
Kids: [name]Giulia[/name], [name]Megan[/name], [name]Wade[/name], [name]Wyatt[/name]

If we went by our middle names:
[name]Olympia[/name] and [name]Arlen[/name]
[name]Judith[/name], [name]Rachell[/name], [name]Christian[/name], [name]Marshall[/name]

([name]Judith[/name] and [name]Christian[/name] are our godparents but they are also our aunt and uncle, so there would be 2 of each in the family.)

Real family: [name]Kathryn[/name], [name]Jeff[/name], [name]Kristine[/name] & [name]James[/name] (this is just my immediate family…parents, me, & brother)

Middle names: [name]Louise[/name], [name]Michael[/name], [name]Amber[/name] & [name]Michael[/name] [name]Jr[/name].

I like [name]Louise[/name] better than [name]Kathryn[/name], [name]Jeff[/name] & [name]James[/name] better than [name]Michael[/name], and hate both my names (can you say- stuck between a rock and a hard place?!)

My family would be:
Parents: [name]Brendan[/name], [name]Michelle[/name],
Self and sibs: [name]Kathleen[/name] (called [name]Kate[/name]), [name]Logan[/name] Nahaonalani and [name]James[/name] [name]Rousseau[/name] Kahokupaaikalani.
Spouse: [name]Alexander[/name]

I’ve always been a little jealous that my brothers both have multiple middle names. (And they aren’t so strange where we live).

My family on my mother’s side has a history of going by their middle names! My mom’s first name is [name]Margaret[/name], but she has always gone by her middle name, [name]Dana[/name]. Her older brother (my Uncle) goes by his middle–[name]Wayne[/name]-- instead of his given first, [name]Floyd[/name]. Their mother
(my Mom-Mom) went by her middle name–[name]Catherine[/name]–instead of her given first, which was also [name]Margaret[/name]!
If the rest of my family went by their middle names as well,
My father would be [name]Patrick[/name] instead of [name]John[/name], my brother would be [name]John[/name] instead of [name]Matthew[/name], & I would be [name]Dana[/name] instead of [name]Leslie[/name]…

I would be [name]McKenzie[/name] :D, and my parents would be [name]Ora[/name] (Dad) and [name]Lynn[/name] (Mom). My siblings would be [name]Michael[/name], [name]Bryce[/name], [name]Danielle[/name] and [name]James[/name]! (Hey, my parents and their exes did good with naming us kids!)

…and this is why middle names are important :wink:

Funnily enough, I used to get called [name]McKenzie[/name] ALOT. Now it’s only ever so often, but I do turn my head whenever I hear it!

My parents are [name]Charles[/name] and [name]Barbara[/name], and me and my siblings are [name]Sean[/name], [name]Brendan[/name], [name]Brian[/name], [name]Heather[/name], [name]Ian[/name], [name]Colin[/name] and [name]Meaghan[/name] (that’s me). If we were all going by our middle names we would be [name]William[/name] and [name]Ann[/name], and their children [name]Michael[/name], [name]David[/name], [name]Edward[/name], [name]Anne[/name], [name]Charles[/name], Lashley and [name]Elizabeth[/name].

My real family: [name]Charlie[/name], [name]Sarah[/name], [name]Maggie[/name], [name]Nels[/name], [name]James[/name].
My middle name family: [name]Nelson[/name], [name]Elizabeth[/name], [name]Margaret[/name], [name]Nelson[/name], [name]Thomas[/name].

My brother and I both go by nicknames of our middle names, so this wouldn’t really make a difference!

Oh fun!

Instead of [name]Jacob[/name] and Kourtni, me and my husband would be [name]Scott[/name] and [name]Christine[/name]!

Instead of [name]Christopher[/name] and [name]Debra[/name], my parents would be [name]Michael[/name] and [name]Ann[/name]!

Instead of Kierstyn and [name]Kamryn[/name], my sisters would be [name]Rae[/name] and [name]Diann[/name]!

Instead of [name]Dale[/name], [name]Linda[/name], Gayl, and [name]Nancy[/name], my grandparents would be [name]Ray[/name], [name]Bess[/name], [name]Dixon[/name] (well, he actually went by this name!) and [name]Sue[/name].

Parents First Names: [name]Michael[/name] and [name]Anne[/name]

kids First names: [name]Mikael[/name] and [name]Melissa[/name]

if we went by our middle names

Parents: [name]Edgar[/name] and [name]Elizabeth[/name]

Kids: [name]Gallagher[/name] and [name]Colby[/name]

My brother and I both have family surnames for our middles. I actually think it works out better for me than him, as I wouldnt mind being called [name]Colby[/name] and actually considered it for some time, but I dont think [name]Gallagher[/name] really works as a first

Real family:
parents - [name]Charles[/name] and [name]Debra[/name]
children - [name]Heather[/name] and [name]Lucas[/name]

Middles family:
parents - [name]Ralph[/name] and [name]Gayle[/name] (ewww, sorry mom and dad!)
children - [name]Elaine[/name] and [name]Aaron[/name] (I like my middle name better than my first name, but I like my brother’s first better than his middle. [name]Elaine[/name] is my aunt’s middle name, I’m named after her.)