If I Love These, Then I Should Love.....

[name_f]My[/name_f] current name list is

Girls: [name_f]Harriet[/name_f], [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f], [name_f]Imogen[/name_f], [name_f]Lucy[/name_f], [name_f]Olive[/name_f], [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f], [name_f]Isabelle[/name_f]
[name_u]Evelyn[/name_u], [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f], [name_f]Sophie[/name_f], [name_f]Violet[/name_f], [name_f]Willa[/name_f], [name_f]Nora[/name_f], [name_f]Martha[/name_f], [name_f]Cosima[/name_f]

Boys: [name_m]Louis[/name_m], [name_m]Ernest[/name_m], [name_m]Archie[/name_m], [name_m]Arthur[/name_m], [name_m]Henry[/name_m], [name_m]Gregory[/name_m], [name_m]Edward[/name_m]
[name_m]Walter[/name_m], [name_m]Matthew[/name_m], [name_m]Theodore[/name_m], [name_m]George[/name_m], [name_m]Thomas[/name_m], [name_u]Emmett[/name_u], [name_u]Lawrence[/name_u]

What names would you suggest I add to my list? I’m trying to find a few more names that I love, any suggestions that fit within my style are great!

You seem to like Vintage-y names so I would suggest…

Girls-
[name_f]Viola[/name_f]
[name_f]Clementine[/name_f]
[name_f]Elsa[/name_f]
[name_f]Mabel[/name_f]
[name_f]Celia[/name_f]
[name_f]Alma[/name_f]
[name_f]Rowena[/name_f]
[name_f]Elspeth[/name_f]
[name_f]Luella[/name_f]
[name_f]Audra[/name_f]
[name_f]Magdalena[/name_f]
[name_f]Gwyneth[/name_f]
[name_f]Ada[/name_f]

Boys-
[name_m]Edison[/name_m]
[name_u]Alden[/name_u]
[name_m]Bennett[/name_m]
[name_u]Ellis[/name_u]
[name_m]Simon[/name_m]
[name_m]Abram[/name_m]
[name_m]Jonas[/name_m]
[name_m]Harvey[/name_m]
[name_m]Tobiah[/name_m]
[name_m]Felix[/name_m]

BTW I love most of the names on your lists! Great taste.

@laynuh - thanks! [name_f]Viola[/name_f], [name_f]Clementine[/name_f], [name_m]Simon[/name_m] & [name_m]Bennett[/name_m] are lovely! I love your daughter’s names as well. :smiley:

[name_f]Dorothy[/name_f]
[name_f]Harriett[/name_f]
[name_f]Julia[/name_f]
[name_f]Maxine[/name_f]
[name_f]Georgia[/name_f]
[name_f]Jeanette[/name_f]
[name_f]Kathleen[/name_f]
[name_f]Sarah[/name_f]
[name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]
[name_f]Paula[/name_f]
[name_f]Maureen[/name_f]
[name_f]Laurel[/name_f]

[name_m]Rupert[/name_m]
[name_m]Robert[/name_m]
[name_m]Nathanial[/name_m]
[name_m]Daniel[/name_m]
[name_m]Jonathan[/name_m]
[name_m]Donald[/name_m]
[name_m]Xavier[/name_m]
[name_m]Oliver[/name_m]
[name_m]Fletcher[/name_m]
[name_m]William[/name_m]
[name_m]Timothy[/name_m]
[name_m]Gregory[/name_m]
[name_m]Darwin[/name_m]

@erin - ooh lovely, thank you! I’m adding;

[name_f]Dorothy[/name_f]
[name_f]Georgia[/name_f]
[name_f]Jeanette[/name_f]
[name_f]Kathleen[/name_f]
[name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]
[name_f]Laurel[/name_f]

[name_m]Rupert[/name_m]
[name_m]Robert[/name_m]
[name_m]Daniel[/name_m]
[name_m]Oliver[/name_m]
[name_m]Fletcher[/name_m]
[name_m]William[/name_m]

[name_m]Beckett[/name_m], [name_m]Tobias[/name_m], [name_m]Bram[/name_m], [name_m]Benedict[/name_m], [name_m]Percival[/name_m], [name_m]Oscar[/name_m], [name_m]Victor[/name_m], [name_m]Cyril[/name_m], [name_m]Albert[/name_m], [name_u]Willoughby[/name_u], [name_m]Digby[/name_m], [name_u]Francis[/name_u], [name_m]Edmund[/name_m], [name_m]Silas[/name_m], [name_m]Christopher[/name_m]
[name_f]Georgina[/name_f], [name_f]Matilda[/name_f], [name_f]Dora[/name_f], [name_u]Vesper[/name_u], [name_f]Winona[/name_f], [name_f]Bethany[/name_f], [name_f]Dolly[/name_f], [name_f]Henrietta[/name_f], [name_f]Esme[/name_f], [name_f]Gwendolyn[/name_f]

Struggling to think of things for girls that I haven’t seen on your list before haha! I love the additions of [name_m]Archie[/name_m], [name_u]Emmett[/name_u] and [name_f]Cosima[/name_f] :slight_smile: It’s interesting how you’ve tipped to entirely old man names from more trendy/unisex, I feel like my boys style is so diverse too and it changes all the time (less so now, I guess).

@oliviasarah - I still have the trendier unisex names on there, but I’ve just pushed them down further. It’s almost like, when I have a favourite name for one gender, all the names that fit with that one name go to the top of my list. I’ll most definitely use the unisex ones as middles though! I love the thought of [name_m]Louis[/name_m] [name_u]Addison[/name_u] or [name_m]Ernest[/name_m] [name_u]Harper[/name_u]. :wink: My style’s constantly going through drastic changes aha. This time last year, my list consisted of; [name_f]Leah[/name_f], [name_f]Laura[/name_f], [name_f]Ella[/name_f], [name_m]Lucas[/name_m], [name_f]Georgia[/name_f], [name_m]Nathan[/name_m], [name_f]Sophie[/name_f], [name_f]Emily[/name_f] and [name_m]Mark[/name_m].

I really like [name_m]Beckett[/name_m], [name_m]Albert[/name_m], [name_m]Edmund[/name_m], [name_m]Christopher[/name_m] (always liked it), [name_f]Bethany[/name_f], [name_f]Georgina[/name_f], [name_f]Matilda[/name_f], [name_f]Henrietta[/name_f], & [name_f]Esme[/name_f]! I always used to adore [name_u]Vesper[/name_u], there’s a song I liked when I was about 14 called [name_u]Vesper[/name_u]'s Goodbye - it’s based off the [name_u]James[/name_u] [name_m]Bond[/name_m] character, but it’s my all time favourite romance song, causing me to like the name. I just don’t see myself actually using it :confused:

I love [name_f]Eilidh[/name_f] on your list btw, I’d love it on my own list if it didn’t sound so similar to [name_u]Haley[/name_u]! :stuck_out_tongue: