If I were having Twins, Which names would you pick?

See the results of this poll: Which are your favorite for twins? Pick 2!

Respondents: 72 (This poll is closed)

• Cecily : 38 (27%)
  • Guinevere : 29 (20%)
  • Giselle : 24 (17%)
  • Kathleen : 12 (8%)
  • Gabrielle : 17 (12%)
  • Primrose: 22 (15%)

I like them all! [name]Primrose[/name] is my clear favorite, though–I love it in general, and with your daughter’s name, and I think [name]Posey[/name] is such a cute nn! [name]Cecily[/name] was my second choice, but I really adore [name]Gabrielle[/name], [name]Giselle[/name], and [name]Guinevere[/name], too. I think my second choice would be [name]Primrose[/name] and [name]Giselle[/name] for twins. I think those go together really well.

I like [name]Gabrielle[/name] and [name]Giselle[/name]. From that list, they sound like the best sibset/twinset.

I think [name]Gabrielle[/name] (nn [name]Gabbi[/name] or [name]Bri[/name] or [name]Elle[/name]) and [name]Giselle[/name] (nn [name]Gigi[/name] or [name]Elle[/name]) are the best sibset or twinset. I believe [name]Primrose[/name] will be “picked on” because of the name, or she’ll be expected to be “prissy.” ([name]Just[/name] my opinion.)

[name]Primrose[/name] and [name]Giselle[/name]!

Definitely [name]Cecily[/name] and [name]Guinevere[/name] - a stunning, medieval, British sibset. :slight_smile:

[name]Cecily[/name] is my favorite - for twins, I’d pick [name]Cecily[/name] and [name]Primrose[/name], because they have a nice feel to them.

[name]Cecily[/name] and [name]Giselle[/name]! Stunning names and stunning pair!

[name]Giselle[/name] and [name]Cecily[/name] ([name]Gigi[/name] and Cici ;D)

[name]Cecily[/name] and [name]Guinevere[/name] or [name]Cecily[/name] and [name]Primrose[/name]. The first set is more medieval, the other is more Victorian. I voted for [name]Cecily[/name] and [name]Guinevere[/name].

[name]Primrose[/name] and [name]Guinevere[/name]! [name]Both[/name] are ladylike and have a very pettiskirts-and-lace feel!

I voted [name]Giselle[/name] and [name]Cecily[/name]. I love the pair together!!!

I voted for [name]Primrose[/name] and [name]Gabrielle[/name], equally feminine [name]IMO[/name]. But I like PPs’ suggestions of [name]Cecily[/name] and [name]Giselle[/name] a lot, it might be a better combo:)

Another vote for [name]Cecily[/name] and [name]Guinevere[/name].

I don’t know what, but [name]Cecily[/name] and [name]Kathleen[/name] jumped out to me as a set

I had trouble choosing btwn [name]Primrose[/name] & [name]Giselle[/name] and [name]Giselle[/name] & [name]Guinevere[/name]. I think [name]Primrose[/name] and [name]Giselle[/name] just pair nicely together, but then I also like the double Gs with [name]Giselle[/name] and [name]Guinevere[/name]. Best of luck! :slight_smile:

[name]Gwen[/name] and [name]Kate[/name]

[name]Cecily[/name] and [name]Giselle[/name]- so beautiful!

I picked [name]Guinevere[/name] and [name]Primrose[/name]. [name]Love[/name] the together! :slight_smile:

Thanks for the answers so far! I have liked all the combos. lol :slight_smile: I think they all go together pretty well. :heart: :heart: :heart: