If it was Felicity or Tabitha?

Hello again,

It might be the case that we are down to two names for our daughter. The sudden elimination of Louella came courtesy of her big brother, who is deeply disappointed she is not a brother, and has already started calling her baby Cruella. It might be a passing fad, but after this development that ridiculous movie is all that comes to mind.

If we are indeed going to keep it between Felicity and Tabitha, which would you recommend for big siblings Gideon, Evelyn and very disappointed Jasper?

• Tabitha Blue
  • Felicity Blue

0 voters

2 Likes

[name_f]Tabitha[/name_f] is what we’re calling our little girl, so I will always vote [name_f]Tabitha[/name_f] :two_hearts:

4 Likes

Both combos are so gorgeous and fit well with your subset! I voted [name_f]Tabitha[/name_f], but really only because I have been crushing on T names lately. Either would be perfect for you I think!

2 Likes

[name_f]Felicity[/name_f] [name_u]Blue[/name_u] is gorgeous :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I like [name_f]Tabitha[/name_f], but [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] just fits so well with your kids! And your son is hilarious

1 Like

I might be biased :wink: but I prefer [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] [name_u]Blue[/name_u]. So cute!

2 Likes

Tabitha is so gorgeous! But Felicity is cute as well, And would fit perfectly with her siblings :purple_heart:

2 Likes

Awww poor [name_u]Jasper[/name_u] I’m sure he will come round!

Anyways my favourite is definitely [name_f]Tabitha[/name_f] [name_u]Blue[/name_u] such a lovely name.

1 Like

[name_f]Felicity[/name_f] [name_u]Blue[/name_u] is gorgeous! I love it!

1 Like

I prefer [name_f]Felicity[/name_f]! It’s an amazing name. So pretty (but not one of those names that sounds too polished for real life), and I love the way the consonants sound together- almost like the wind. And the meaning is great too! [name_f]Tabitha[/name_f] is nice as well, but to me it seems a little flat next to [name_f]Felicity[/name_f].

1 Like

[name_f]Felicity[/name_f] [name_u]Blue[/name_u] is my favourite! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good for little bro!

I like both [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] and [name_f]Tabitha[/name_f], but [name_f]Tabitha[/name_f] feels more fresh and magical. :wink:

1 Like

I would probably lean towards [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] for myself but [name_f]Tabitha[/name_f] for you since it goes so well with your sibset.

Poor [name_u]Jasper[/name_u] :joy:

1 Like

I really like how unexpected [name_f]Tabitha[/name_f] is, and [name_f]Tabitha[/name_f] [name_u]Blue[/name_u] is really sweet.

1 Like

I like the contrast of happy and sad I get from [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] [name_u]Blue[/name_u]!

1 Like

I love both but I think [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] [name_u]Blue[/name_u] matches better with siblings names

1 Like

On just a first name basis MY personal preference is [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] over [name_f]Tabitha[/name_f]. However for your sibset and mn [name_u]Blue[/name_u] I pick [name_f]Tabitha[/name_f].
I think [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] [name_u]Blue[/name_u] kind of sounds like [name_u]Happy[/name_u] Sad if that makes sense and that seems kind of off putting especially with the rest of the sibset.

1 Like

Both are gorgeous choices, and [name_u]Blue[/name_u] is a wonderful middle. I think [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] marginally fits with your other children’s names, however my love for [name_f]Tabitha[/name_f] has me voting for her :sweat_smile:.

1 Like

Definitely [name_f]Tabitha[/name_f]. It’s such a cool name and complements your kids’ names brilliantly!

1 Like

I prefer [name_f]Tabitha[/name_f] [name_u]Blue[/name_u] as a combo but [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] fits so well with you other children’s names. [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] [name_u]Blue[/name_u] is still gorgeous. It’s also one of my favourite names (my eldest’s middle name) with such a lovely meaning. That got my vote.

1 Like