If these were siblings...?

If these were siblings, what would you think? [name]Do[/name] they go together?

[name]Allegra[/name]- [name]Allie[/name]
[name]Persephone[/name]- [name]Percy[/name]
[name]Genevieve[/name]- [name]Eve[/name]

[name]Bennett[/name]- [name]Ben[/name]
[name]Declan[/name]
[name]Ephraim[/name]
[name]Dakota[/name]- Kota

[name]Dakota[/name] is maybe a little different in style from the other names (which are more unusual, slightly European) but over all I think they all go together very nicely.

The only one that stuck out to me as not really going with the whole flow of names is [name]Dakota[/name].

I don’t like [name]Dakota[/name] with those and I’d think [name]Percy[/name] was a boy.

I would probably swap [name]Genevieve[/name] with another name, maybe it’s because I know a lot of Genevieves but I don’t think it’s as special as [name]Allegra[/name] and [name]Persephone[/name]. I’d also replace [name]Dakota[/name], as PP mentioned it doesn’t flow well with the other names.

The girl names go very well together. [name]Bennett[/name], [name]Declan[/name], and [name]Ephraim[/name] also sound great together, but [name]Dakota[/name] doesn’t fit one bit with the girl or boy names. It seems odd to even be listed with the others. I prefer the nicknames [name]Effie[/name] or [name]Perry[/name] for [name]Persephone[/name].

I can see [name]Dakota[/name] with [name]Bennett[/name] but not with the other names.

[name]Allegra[/name] and [name]Genevieve[/name] are lovely together, and I could see them with brothers named [name]Declan[/name] and [name]Ephraim[/name].

[name]Persephone[/name] is the only other one that doesn’t fit as well.

I could see a sibset of [name]Allegra[/name], [name]Genevieve[/name], [name]Declan[/name] and [name]Ephraim[/name].