If you could have kids with a celebrity

What celebrity would that be…? And what would your kids be named?

Example:

Niall Horan + me = [name_f]Lily[/name_f] [name_f]Celeste[/name_f] Horan or [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_m]Calix[/name_m] Horan

Harry [name_m]Styles[/name_m] + me = [name_m]Beauden[/name_m] ([name_u]Beau[/name_u]) [name_m]Niklaus[/name_m] [name_m]Styles[/name_m] and [name_f]Hope[/name_f] [name_f]Freya[/name_f] [name_m]Styles[/name_m]

Idk what celebrity lol but I wouldn’t change my kids names if I were to have them with a celebrity. I think using “celebrity style baby names” works perfectly fine for normal people just as it does for famous ones. [name_m]Just[/name_m] like celebrities can name their kids something more typical.

1 Like

Harry [name_m]Styles[/name_m] was actually my first thought… :flushed: but idk. I won’t say for sure what celebrity, but I would probably use GPs if I was with a celebrity. Maybe…

Forest [name_m]Olivier[/name_m] and [name_f]Freya[/name_f] [name_f]Maribel[/name_f]

Or

Lavinia [name_f]Fern[/name_f] and [name_m]Aurelius[/name_m] [name_m]John[/name_m]

I don’t think my name’s would change too much.

Justice [name_m]Smith[/name_m] + me:
[name_f]Lumi[/name_f] [name_f]Essence[/name_f] and [name_m]Alistair[/name_m] [name_u]Raven[/name_u]