If you could only keep one

I am no really sure where to post this so I will put it here. If you could only keep one of these for each category what would it be?

[name]William[/name] or [name]Willa[/name]

[name]Charles[/name] or [name]Charlotte[/name]

I really love all of these names but obviously each pair could not be siblings but I am having a really hard time letting one of each go.

I would keep [name]Charles[/name] and [name]Willa[/name] - I think they make a good pair! [name]William[/name] is in the Top 5 at the moment, so I don’t think I could use it even though it’s very classic and handsome. I love [name]Charlotte[/name], but I love [name]Willa[/name] more. :slight_smile:

I would choose [name]Willa[/name] and [name]Charlotte[/name]. I love [name]Willa[/name] so much, whereas [name]William[/name] is kinda meh. I like [name]Charlotte[/name] (though a bit put off by its popularity) but all the Charleses I know are Chips or Chucks or Charlies and I don’t like any of those.

I am cheating and reading your boys names in your sig and I see a bunch I like way more than either [name]William[/name] or [name]Charles[/name] there!

[name]William[/name] and [name]Charlotte[/name]. [name]Willa[/name] rubs me the wrong way for some reason and I love the name [name]Charlotte[/name].

I would keep [name]William[/name] and [name]Charlotte[/name]. [name]Willa[/name] just doesn’t appeal to me very much and [name]William[/name] is so regal. [name]Charlotte[/name] is gorgeous and [name]Charles[/name] just sounds old and dated to me. So [name]William[/name] to honor a [name]William[/name] or some such person and [name]Charlotte[/name] to honor a [name]Charles[/name].

[name]William[/name] and [name]Charlotte[/name].

[name]Willa[/name] seems incomplete to me, and just prefer [name]Charlotte[/name] over [name]Charles[/name] in that choice.

[name]William[/name] and [name]Charles[/name]

[name]William[/name] and [name]Charlotte[/name]. [name]Willa[/name]'s never appealed to me, it seems incomplete and made-up. [name]Charles[/name] is nice but I prefer [name]Charlotte[/name].

[name]Willa[/name] - because [name]William[/name] isn’t usable for me because of our surname.
[name]Charles[/name] - such a fine name.

[name]Charles[/name] and [name]Willa[/name]!

[name]William[/name] and [name]Charlotte[/name]. I’ve never really warmed up to [name]Willa[/name], I think because I love [name]William[/name] and [name]Willoughby[/name] so much for boys. [name]Charles[/name] and [name]Charlotte[/name] are both good, classic names, but at the moment I probably prefer [name]Charlotte[/name].

[name]Willa[/name] and [name]Charles[/name] :slight_smile:

[name]Charlotte[/name] and [name]Willa[/name] for me! While I like [name]William[/name] and [name]Charles[/name], I don’t like them quite as much as [name]Charlotte[/name] and [name]Willa[/name]. I think you could still get away with using [name]Charles[/name] and [name]William[/name] as mns, if you wanted.