If you had a baby/babies today

If I were to have a boy today, his name would be [name_m]Melchior[/name_m] [name_m]Lawson[/name_m].
If I were to have a girl today, her name would be [name_f]Bethlehem[/name_f] [name_f]Leah[/name_f].

If I were to have twin girls, their names would be [name_f]Candy[/name_f] [name_u]Morgan[/name_u] and [name_f]Chloe[/name_f] [name_f]Sarah[/name_f].
If I were to have twin boys, their names would be [name_m]Nicholas[/name_m] [name_m]Dominic[/name_m] and [name_m]Christopher[/name_m] [name_u]Owen[/name_u].
If I were to have boy/girl twins, their names would be [name_u]Night[/name_u] [name_u]Barrett[/name_u] and [name_f]Season[/name_f] [name_u]Drew[/name_u].

1 Like

If I were to have a boy today, his name would be [name_m]Archibald[/name_m] [name_m]Luke[/name_m].
If I were to have a girl today, her name would be [name_f]Ada[/name_f] [name_f]Vanessa[/name_f].

If I were to have twin girls, their names would be [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f] [name_u]Kelsey[/name_u] and [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_u]Genesis[/name_u].
If I were to have twin boys, their names would be [name_u]Arthur[/name_u] [name_u]Jack[/name_u] and [name_u]Henry[/name_u] [name_m]Marshall[/name_m].
If I were to have boy/girl twins, their names would be [name_m]Bernard[/name_m] [name_m]Colin[/name_m] and [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] [name_f]Serena[/name_f]

1 Like

I actually like the sound of [name_u]Kelsey[/name_u] [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f].