If you had a daughter right now, what would you name her?

percy wren :tulip::orange_heart:

1 Like

[name_f]Brynna[/name_f] Grace,Elle [name_f]Lynne[/name_f], or [name_f]Amelie[/name_f] [name_f]Kate[/name_f]

1 Like

[name_f]Thomasina[/name_f] [name_f]Ruth[/name_f]!

Nickname could be [name_m]Turtle[/name_m] like [name_f]Tabitha[/name_f] [name_f]Ruth[/name_f] in The Westing Game. Loved that book as a kid!

4 Likes

With my boyfriend:
Benta [name_u]Louise[/name_u] [name_f]Alba[/name_f]

Only me:
[name_f]Maxima[/name_f] [name_f]Alba[/name_f] [name_u]Louise[/name_u]
[name_u]Joan[/name_u] [name_f]Eudora[/name_f]

[name_f]Felicity[/name_f] [name_f]Claire[/name_f] :bouquet:

1 Like

[name_u]Shiloh[/name_u] [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] :sunrise_over_mountains:

[name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_f]Nellie[/name_f]! I’m in love with the name [name_f]Clara[/name_f], inspired from [name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_m]Oswald[/name_m] from [name_u]Doctor[/name_u] Who, and [name_f]Nellie[/name_f] is the name of my great-grandmother whose birthday was my due date and I love very deeply.

1 Like

[name_f]Enya[/name_f] [name_f]Rhiannon[/name_f] [name_u]Adair[/name_u] :fallen_leaf:

why

[name_f]Enya[/name_f] [name_f]Rhiannon[/name_f] means ‘divine queen of fire’ and [name_u]Adair[/name_u] is a unisex Scottish name I love, that would give her an option if she didn’t want to go by a feminine name!

I like that all the names have Celtic roots (Enya is Irish, [name_f]Rhiannon[/name_f] is Welsh, [name_u]Adair[/name_u] is Scottish). [name_f]Enya[/name_f] (at least the Anglicised version) is easy to spell and pronounce but rare outside [name_u]Ireland[/name_u], and is special to me because it references [name_m]Lord[/name_m] of the Rings as well :white_heart:

5 Likes

juno briar or evie blossom

1 Like

Luella Mamie :heart:

1 Like

[name_f]Eliza[/name_f] [name_f]Jen[/name_f] (Jen to honour 4 different [name_f]Jenny[/name_f] / Jennifers on both sides)

2 Likes

At the moment it would be [name_f]Diana[/name_f] [name_f]Katherine[/name_f]. [name_f]Diana[/name_f] after the [name_m]Roman[/name_m] goddess

5 Likes

[name_f]Delilah[/name_f] [name_f]Valerie[/name_f] because that combo’s been on my mind for a while…

5 Likes

[name_f]Lola[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f] :butterfly::crescent_moon::cherry_blossom:

8 Likes

evie blossom

2 Likes

[name_f]Mavis[/name_f] [name_f]Katherine[/name_f] [name_f]Shara[/name_f] “Mae”

2 Likes

[name_f]Iridessa[/name_f] [name_f]Hope[/name_f] :sunny:

3 Likes

[name_f]Julieta[/name_f] [name_f]Apolline[/name_f] :heartpulse:

2 Likes

[name_f]Camila[/name_f] [name_f]Daphne[/name_f]

5 Likes

Lilivere [name_u]Jade[/name_u] :sparkles: