If you had a daughter, what would you probably name her?

right now, persephone cecily artemisia, although aurembiaix is my other favourite girl name, so i might go with that

3 Likes

It would definitely be a name that gives me “happy” vibes if that makes sense? Something like Summer, Daisy, Rose, Cosette, Willow, Aurora…

I think I’m leaning towards Summer Rose at the moment

3 Likes

Most realistic as it has been my favorite since I was a child:

[name_f]Lily[/name_f]

with middle names: [name_f]Lily[/name_f] [name_f]Isabella[/name_f] [name_f]Cassandra[/name_f] Éowyn

What I feel right now:

Éowyn [name_f]Lily[/name_f] [name_f]Isabella[/name_f] [name_f]Cassandra[/name_f]

Maybe that’s too long.

3 Likes

[name_f]My[/name_f] longest love for my future daughter is either [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_u]Anne[/name_u] or [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u], with the nickname “Nora”, but she could just as easily be [name_f]Olive[/name_f], [name_f]Mabel[/name_f], [name_u]Eden[/name_u], or [name_f]Isla[/name_f] :art:

4 Likes

I really love [name_f]Anora[/name_f] and [name_f]Faye[/name_f] so probably [name_f]Anora[/name_f] [name_f]Faye[/name_f]!

6 Likes

This is my name! Expect I get V, [name_f]Tori[/name_f], [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] more than [name_f]Vicky[/name_f]

4 Likes

So my next daughter would be [name_f]Rose[/name_f] :rose:

I would love [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Delphi[/name_f] [name_f]Lulit[/name_f] but I don’t think I would get this one past my partner so I think I would have [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Marianne[/name_f] [name_f]Lulit[/name_f] or [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Marianne[/name_f] [name_f]Thandie[/name_f].

4 Likes

Today she’d be [name_f]Iris[/name_f] [name_f]Veronica[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f]. The middle names are for family.

3 Likes

[name_f]Flora[/name_f] [name_f]Belle[/name_f]

It used to be [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_f]Frances[/name_f], but I have a coworker who keeps saying how much she hates her middle name [name_f]Frances[/name_f] and I wouldn’t want to make it seems like I named a baby after her

3 Likes

Deniva Illsaire

2 Likes

If I ever had a daughter, I would most likely name her [name_f]Jemma[/name_f]. [name_f]Pretty[/name_f] sure. Middle name up in the air. Maybe [name_f]Jemma[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]?

3 Likes

[name_u]Sammy[/name_u] [name_u]Love[/name_u]

1 Like

[name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] :sparkles:

5 Likes

[name_f]My[/name_f] boyfriend and I have decided our first daughter would probably be [name_f]Ursula[/name_f]. I’d love to give her either the middle name [name_f]Hope[/name_f] or [name_f]Kae[/name_f].

6 Likes

[name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Philippa[/name_f] [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] :rose: :carousel_horse:

[name_f]Rose[/name_f] is a really meaningful honour name as: my sister and aunt’s mn, the birth month flower of my sister, brother, another aunt, and late grandmother. It is also a saint’s name which is important to me, and it’s even a subtle nod to my own patron saint who is known for performing a miracle involving roses.

[name_f]Philippa[/name_f] honours my dear cousin who passed 2 years ago, she was a true “lover of horses”. And [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] isn’t my usual third mn for this name but it honours a priest who changed my life.

12 Likes

Both names are honor names [name_f]Evgenia[/name_f] is in honor of my dad that passed away in 2003 his middle name was [name_m]Eugene[/name_m] and [name_f]Joanne[/name_f] is in honor of my mom that also passed away in 2003 her name was [name_f]Joanna[/name_f] the name will be [name_f]Evgenia[/name_f] [name_f]Joanne[/name_f]

6 Likes

Most likely [name_f]Pandora[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] [name_f]Clio[/name_f]! Noce mix of vintage, mythology, feisty, fun, and mischief.

6 Likes

Definitely the first name [name_f]Clara[/name_f], but it would be between
[name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_f]Nellie[/name_f] (after my great-grandmother)
[name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u]
or [name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_f]Blythe[/name_f]

4 Likes

[name_u]Indiana[/name_u] [name_u]Skyler[/name_u]

2 Likes

Right now my top girl combo is [name_f]Winifred[/name_f] [name_u]Taylor[/name_u]. I love [name_f]Winifred[/name_f] atm and the middle is an honor name for myself…given that our family surname is my husband’s I like a little matriarchal touch! Since my husband’s status on [name_f]Winifred[/name_f] is currently more “open to/intrigued by” than wholeheartedly on board, I’d also add a combo with the last girl name he definitely liked, which would be [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f] [name_f]Emily[/name_f]. Honorable mention to my current possible GP/brave choice combo, [name_f]Tansy[/name_f] [name_f]Margaret[/name_f].

3 Likes