If you had a daughter, what would you probably name her?

[name_f]Willa[/name_f] [name_f]Thomasina[/name_f]

5 Likes

Was just thinking about this today - while [name_f]Isobel[/name_f] [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] is my favorite girl’s name, I was just wondering, if I actually had a girl today, could I happily name her [name_f]Isobel[/name_f]? I’m really not sure.

If not [name_f]Isobel[/name_f], that opens a huge can of worms I’m not prepared to deal with… so I’m just going to say [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] [name_u]Dagny[/name_u] [name_u]Louise[/name_u] “Eva” today. On any given day it could be [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] “Eva”, [name_f]Isobel[/name_f], [name_f]Adele[/name_f], or [name_f]Vera[/name_f], though. [name_u]Or[/name_u] maybe [name_f]Claire[/name_f]. :heart:

3 Likes

[name_u]Loveday[/name_u] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f]. Family middle and a name I love for the first, probably nn [name_u]Love[/name_u] or [name_f]Lovey[/name_f]

4 Likes

[name_f]Alina[/name_f] [name_f]Merrow[/name_f] or [name_f]Alcina[/name_f] [name_f]Merrow[/name_f]

[name_f]Linnie[/name_f] or [name_f]Alcie[/name_f]

3 Likes

[name_f]Sadie[/name_f] [name_f]Agnes[/name_f] or [name_f]Minnie[/name_f] [name_u]Louise[/name_u]

2 Likes

If it was my partner’s choice: something like [name_f]Pippa[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u]

Without my partner’s input: [name_f]Sonja[/name_f] [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] (current fave) or [name_u]Esmé[/name_u] [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] (longest love).

4 Likes

Deleted

3 Likes

I’d probably name her [name_u]Kelly[/name_u] [name_u]Jean[/name_u]

2 Likes

[name_f]Lilia[/name_f] [name_f]Magdalena[/name_f] is always my answer to this question. I don’t really see it changing. To me, she’s perfect. :tulip::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

[name_f]Isadora[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f]

2 Likes

Today she’d be Cigi [name_u]Erin[/name_u]

Dh name starts with C. Mine with G (Cigi) Our fn both end in -er and our last names both end -in (Erin)

1 Like

Today I’m leaning towards [name_f]Mabel[/name_f] or [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f]. So maybe [name_f]Mabel[/name_f] [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f] :purple_heart:

5 Likes

I’m pregnant currently with a baby girl who will be [name_f]Lyla[/name_f].

But if I had full control over her name she would be [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f].

7 Likes

[name_f]Sereia[/name_f] :white_heart:

1 Like

[name_f]Iskra[/name_f] :sparkles:

2 Likes

[name_f]Iris[/name_f] [name_f]Ariadne[/name_f]

2 Likes

I would name her with my all time favorite which is [name_f]Lily[/name_f].

[name_f]Lily[/name_f] [name_f]Isabella[/name_f] [name_f]Ilma[/name_f]

Other really old favorites of mine are [name_u]Skye[/name_u] (when I was younger I liked [name_u]Sky[/name_u] better), [name_f]Annabel[/name_f] and [name_f]Luana[/name_f].

2 Likes

margaret phoebe :heartpulse: definitely nicknamed meg!

6 Likes

Today, [name_f]Selah[/name_f]

5 Likes

[name_f]Stella[/name_f] [name_f]Brynn[/name_f] ‘Stel’ :sparkles::heart:

3 Likes