If you had a daughter, what would you probably name her?

[name_f]Stella[/name_f] [name_f]Brynn[/name_f] ‘Stel’ :sparkles::heart:

3 Likes

[name_f]Evanthe[/name_f] [name_u]Bay[/name_u]

2 Likes

[name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] called [name_f]Beth[/name_f] will always have a special place in my heart!

6 Likes

[name_f]Silvia[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f]

3 Likes

[name_f]Sunniva[/name_f] :white_heart::herb:

3 Likes

[name_f]Marina[/name_f] :ocean:

6 Likes

The most realistic name with our two sons would be either
[name_f]Tessa[/name_f] [name_f]Annette[/name_f] or [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f]

If it were just me choosing it would probably be…
[name_f]Della[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u] or [name_u]Senna[/name_u] [name_f]Violet[/name_f]

7 Likes

I would have to go with [name_f]Estelle[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u].

[name_f]Estelle[/name_f] has been my top name for a few months and beats out my other favorites for timelessness and not being too popular. Then my middle name is [name_f]May[/name_f] so I want to give my first daughter the middle name [name_u]June[/name_u].

9 Likes

Suddenly I’m seeing [name_u]Louise[/name_u] as super chic. I love the devil-may-care crush of vowels in the center, the potential for [name_u]Lou[/name_u] and [name_f]Lulu[/name_f] (and Weezy!) as nicknames, the [name_f]Thelma[/name_f] and [name_u]Louise[/name_u] and [name_u]Louise[/name_u] [name_u]Brooks[/name_u] associations, and the tailored [name_u]French[/name_u] style. If I have a chance to use it, it would also mean that both my daughters have names of their great-great grandmothers (and my great-grandmother [name_u]Louise[/name_u] was a total boss lady).

7 Likes

If I could solely choose, today I would name her:

[name_f]Magnolia[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f]

2 Likes

Torn between [name_u]Promise[/name_u] [name_f]Ruth[/name_f] or [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] Joy…… one feels safe and one feels risky. Both of them have favorites in them.

2 Likes

Today [name_f]Zoey[/name_f] [name_u]Anne[/name_u] or [name_f]Ruth[/name_f] [name_f]Anna[/name_f]

4 Likes

I’m pretty set on [name_u]Kindred[/name_u] for a future daughter and the second mn being [name_m]Smith[/name_m]. I think today:

[name_u]Kindred[/name_u] [name_u]Rylie[/name_u] [name_m]Smith[/name_m]

2 Likes

[name_f]Odette[/name_f] Serephina

5 Likes

[name_f]Tuana[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] :white_heart::sparkles:

4 Likes

selah jean <33

4 Likes

I’m single so this is my top choice, [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] [name_f]Hope[/name_f].

[name_f]Juliet[/name_f] has been my top name for 10 years and [name_f]Hope[/name_f] is my grandma’s name.

8 Likes

I am really loving [name_f]Evelynn[/name_f] [name_f]Kassandra[/name_f] :two_hearts:

1 Like

Loving Živa right now :))

5 Likes

[name_f]Lorelai[/name_f] [name_f]Sunniva[/name_f] [name_u]Rayne[/name_u]

3 Likes