If you had a pet

Name your imaginary pets! Have as many as you want :slight_smile:

I would love to have a black cat named [name_f]Circe[/name_f], an orange cat named Marmalade “Marmie”, a brown cat named Nutmeg, and a grey cat named Sylveon

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] there.

I have three pets currently, & they’re my babies. [name_f]Fiona[/name_f] the dog, [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] ‘[name_f]Mia[/name_f]’ the cat & [name_u]Artemis[/name_u] ‘[name_u]Ari[/name_u]’ the cat. I’d really love to have a dog named [name_u]Shiloh[/name_u] (after the book) or a cat named [name_m]Milo[/name_m] (as in ‘[name_m]Milo[/name_m] & [name_m]Otis[/name_m]’.). These obviously wouldn’t be at the same time. I probably don’t plan on having human children, so I would love to use [name_f]Gerty[/name_f] for a cat too some day. [name_m]Even[/name_m] though my husband who also doesn’t want children probably wants more cats even less. :rolleyes:

[name_m]Duke[/name_m] the german shepherd
[name_m]King[/name_m] the black border collie
[name_m]Prince[/name_m] the St. [name_m]Bernard[/name_m]
Lady the violet border collie
[name_m]Jack[/name_m] the beagle

My current pets:
[name_m]Galileo[/name_m] - a St [name_m]Bernard[/name_m]
[name_m]Louis[/name_m] - an orange tabby cat
[name_m]Casper[/name_m] - a blonde cat (light orange/buff)

Wish List:
[name_f]Posey[/name_f] “[name_u]Poe[/name_u]” - a [name_m]Russel[/name_m] Terrier (different then a [name_m]Jack[/name_m] [name_m]Russel[/name_m] or a [name_m]Parson[/name_m] [name_m]Russel[/name_m])
[name_f]Flora[/name_f] - an English [name_f]Spring[/name_f] Spaniel
[name_f]Minnie[/name_f] - a Dalmatian
[name_u]JoJo[/name_u] - a [name_f]Nova[/name_f] [name_f]Scotia[/name_f] Duck Tolling Dog
[name_u]Colby[/name_u] & [name_u]Pepper[/name_u] - a tortoiseshell cat and a grey cat

Valkyrie the Samoyed
[name_m]Aldous[/name_m] and [name_m]Huxley[/name_m] the Labrador brothers
[name_f]Diamond[/name_f] and Droplet the [name_f]Maine[/name_f] Coons

My dream is to have two black cats called [name_f]Miriam[/name_f] and [name_u]Stanley[/name_u]! [name_f]Miri[/name_f] and [name_m]Stan[/name_m] for short.
Also, I don’t know if I’d actually do this, but I really love ferrets and I think one called [name_m]Pip[/name_m] would be adorable.

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] there,

I currently have three pets , [name_m]Rockie[/name_m] (the dog,) [name_m]Teddie[/name_m] (the dog) and [name_u]Charlie[/name_u] (the rabbit.) I would really love to have other dogs called: [name_f]Coco[/name_f], Fudge, Twix, Hershey, Toffee, Coffee and I would love to have a hamster called Cookie.

a brown standard poodle, female, named [name_f]Ivy[/name_f]

In the book I’m writing I have the animals I would love to have:
Cats:
A chonky boy called [name_m]Cash[/name_m] ([name_u]Grey[/name_u] tabby)
A ladylike cat called [name_f]Ellie[/name_f] ([name_f]Ginger[/name_f] tabby white belly)
A fast blob of darkness called Zipzilla (Zip for short) (I also need a gender for this would be grateful for help)
Dogs:
Big fluffy golden retriever/ Labrador baby girl I need help naming (So far im thinking of a [name_f]Rosie[/name_f] or a [name_f]Daisy[/name_f], help appreciated)
And anything else I think of. I also don’t want too many because I have no self control with writing animals.