If you had a son, what would you probably name him?

[name_m]Just[/name_m] me - [name_m]Talon[/name_m] [name_u]John[/name_u] [name_u]Robert[/name_u]

With my wife- [name_m]Marsden[/name_m] [name_u]Lyle[/name_u]

2 Likes

Being realistic, [name_m]Rodrigo[/name_m], and being a little bit braver [name_m]Rodrigo[/name_m] [name_m]Gaspar[/name_m] :crossed_swords: :crown: but if I could use [name_f]English[/name_f] names, [name_u]Jack[/name_u] [name_u]Peregrine[/name_u]

2 Likes

[name_u]Elliott[/name_u] [name_u]Robert[/name_u] [name_u]Henry[/name_u]

[name_u]Robert[/name_u] after my late grandad
[name_u]Henry[/name_u] after my late great uncle

1 Like

[name_m]Silas[/name_m] [name_m]Percival[/name_m] :herb::leaves:

But it constantly shifts between some of my favorite names right now: [name_u]Atlas[/name_u], [name_m]Lysander[/name_m], [name_m]Caspian[/name_m], and [name_m]Theseus[/name_m].

5 Likes

[name_m]Ludovic[/name_m] [name_m]Bartholomew[/name_m]
[name_u]Or[/name_u]
[name_m]Ferris[/name_m] [name_m]Vaughan[/name_m]

2 Likes

Malachi John Otim :sauropod:

This will definitely be my son’s name. My partner has made me fall head over heels for Malachi his passion for the name has made me love him so much. I think he’s gorgeous soft, handsome, feels peaceful through the meaning ‘my messenger’, has strong biblical associations and I like the nickname Kai. John is after my dad and Otim is my partners middle name a Ugandan name meaning man born in foreign land as he was the only one out of his brothers born in London rather than Gulu, Uganda.

This will definitely be his name and I’m looking forward to bestowing this one onto a little boy (potentially) in the future :blue_heart:

3 Likes

Tonight he’d be [name_m]Magnus[/name_m] [name_m]Onni[/name_m] (greatest happiness) :black_heart:

3 Likes

I nursed a mystery plant in my back garden last year, and it grew the most beautiful little blooms. Unfortunately, my husband murdered it while strimming the grass a few weeks ago. So naturally today my son’s first name would be the species of said plant, and his middle would pay homage to its colour. :rofl:

[name_u]Campion[/name_u] [name_u]Ailbhe[/name_u]

5 Likes

Badin, Holden, Benjamin, Conner, and Camden are at the top of my list right now. I’d probably go with Holden :blue_heart: middle name would probably be James

2 Likes

Probably [name_m]Patrick[/name_m] or [name_u]Harry[/name_u]!

1 Like

Recently heard the name Marson and I’m quite taken with it. So as a guilty pleasure name I’ll say Marson [name_m]Yorick[/name_m] or Marson Irinel

1 Like

Today, I would use either [name_u]Forest[/name_u] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] or [name_u]Misha[/name_u] [name_u]Robin[/name_u].

3 Likes

[name_m]Hans[/name_m]. Any middle, but [name_m]Hans[/name_m] as a first. [name_m]Hans[/name_m] [name_m]Matteo[/name_m], [name_m]Hans[/name_m] [name_m]Ludovico[/name_m], [name_m]Hans[/name_m] [name_m]Federico[/name_m], [name_m]Hans[/name_m] [name_m]Emilio[/name_m], [name_m]Hans[/name_m] [name_u]August[/name_u], I don’t mind, but a [name_m]Hans[/name_m].

3 Likes

Today, I think I like [name_u]Ezra[/name_u] the most. Maybe [name_u]Ezra[/name_u] [name_m]Abel[/name_m] [name_m]Jonathan[/name_m]? Not big on the flow.

[name_f]My[/name_f] husband loves [name_m]Lachlan[/name_m]. Maybe [name_m]Lachlan[/name_m] [name_m]Grover[/name_m]?

3 Likes

I think [name_u]Ezra[/name_u] [name_m]Lachlan[/name_m] is handsome!

2 Likes

I don’t know!! I’m really liking [name_u]Abbott[/name_u] [name_u]Julian[/name_u] right now. But idk how my partner would feel about that one. More realistically I might go with [name_u]Levi[/name_u] [name_u]Daniel[/name_u]. [name_u]Or[/name_u] [name_u]Daniel[/name_u] [name_u]Douglas[/name_u].

2 Likes

I haven’t actually had a TRUE favorite boys’ name for several years now, it just rotates based on my mood on any given day (usually sticks within my top 4 though!), but today I think I’d say [name_m]Caspar[/name_m] [name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m] [name_u]Eden[/name_u]. Maybe [name_m]Boaz[/name_m] [name_m]Andreas[/name_m] [name_u]Henry[/name_u] “Bo” though.

4 Likes

[name_f]My[/name_f] darling: [name_u]Henry[/name_u] [name_u]Peregrine[/name_u] [name_u]John[/name_u] :leaves::owl:

I’ve loved the name [name_u]Henry[/name_u] since I was a kid, it’s at the top of every name list I ever scribbled down in the margins of my old notebooks. It has so many positive connections but I’ll always associate it most with [name_u]Henry[/name_u] [name_m]Mills[/name_m] from Once Upon a Time, which I used to watch every [name_f]Monday[/name_f] after school with my mom. I really admire the character’s optimism and faith in people.

St. [name_u]Peregrine[/name_u] is the patron of cancer patients, to honour my late cousin and my grandmother. [name_u]John[/name_u] is a little bit of a filler name for now, but I do like the way it sounds with the name as a whole. Besides [name_u]John[/name_u] is a family name, saints name, and my mother’s name is a feminization, so it’s still meaningful as a middle.

6 Likes

[name_u]Miles[/name_u] [name_u]Everett[/name_u] :rocket:

1 Like

[name_u]Luca[/name_u] [name_m]Elio[/name_m], [name_m]Ambrose[/name_m] [name_m]Ivan[/name_m], [name_m]Abel[/name_m] [name_m]Isaac[/name_m], and [name_m]Elio[/name_m] [name_u]River[/name_u] are my top :heart_eyes:

3 Likes