If you had to be mononymous...

This is something my friend and I were talking about earlier, and I wanted the opinions of some fellow Berries: if you were a singer and had to be mononymous (like Beyoncé, [name_f]Adele[/name_f], [name_f]Selena[/name_f], etc.), what stage names would you choose that can stand alone?

[name_f]Maud/name_f. Simple, distinctive, memorable, and feminine.

Maybe [name_f]Margo[/name_f] or [name_f]Margot[/name_f] (Idk but I feel like the first suits an artist better while the second feels more belonging to a “normal” person)?

[name_f]Kira[/name_f] maybe? I would also love to to be [name_f]Lux[/name_f] or [name_f]Nyx[/name_f] but I just can’t imagine myself with that name.

I think I might go with [name_f]Io[/name_f] - I like that it’s so short but so distinctive and strong at the same time.

[name_f]Luna[/name_f], maybe. :slight_smile:

Interesting question! I think it would depend on what kind of singer I would be. If I was a pop star, [name_u]Vesper[/name_u]. If I was an opera diva, [name_f]Octavia[/name_f]. Goth would be [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f]. Country starlet? [name_u]Meredith[/name_u]. [name_u]Jazz[/name_u]? [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f]. R&B? [name_f]Viola[/name_f].

Fun question! I would choose a word/nature name I think. Something that stood out a bit, and reflected me and what I love.
Maybe [name_f]Star[/name_f] (a name I’d consider for myself if I ever changed my name) or Dandelion or [name_f]Emerald[/name_f] or [name_u]Raven[/name_u].

[name_f]Ione[/name_f], Aquamarine, [name_f]Endellion[/name_f], [name_f]Zinnia[/name_f], [name_f]Milana[/name_f] or Vitalia maybe

[name_f]Lyra[/name_f], I think.

Hmm… good question. I think I’d want something feisty and that packs a punch, maybe a little quirky, but fits me. Probably more rock, or punk since that’s what I’m into. I like the idea of [name_f]Roxy[/name_f], Sif, Valkyrie, [name_f]Tempest[/name_f], [name_f]Clio[/name_f] (but there’s ready a [name_f]Cleo[/name_f]) or [name_f]Dorothy[/name_f] (I know two bands/artists that have definitely given it that vibe). But I quite like the idea of reminding the world of [name_u]Artemis[/name_u]’ strength and awesomeness ;).

[name_f]Indra[/name_f]
[name_u]Indigo[/name_u]
[name_m]Felix[/name_m] (Yes on a girl)
Geneve

[name_f]Nora[/name_f]. I wouldn’t change it