If you had to be named one of these, which would you pick?

If you had to be named one of these…

Lillian
Evelyn
Emery
Jocelyn
Ruby
Blake
Elia
Eliza
Eleanor
Jane
Hazel
Quinn
Tilly
Vivienne
Hope

Which one would you pick? What do you think? I’m trying to narrow down my list to about 5 names or less. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

4 Likes

[name_u]Hazel[/name_u]! I really love that name. But my other top choices would be [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] or [name_f]Jane[/name_f].

1 Like

I like [name_u]Hazel[/name_u] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] or [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] immensely. It sounds so beautiful. Thank you!

1 Like

[name_f]Eleanor[/name_f], [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f], [name_f]Lillian[/name_f] are my faves. :blush:

1 Like

Thank you! [name_u]Will[/name_u] keep those on the list for now.

1 Like

I’d pick [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] because it’s such a classic - I like its victorian vibes and the nickname options (Evie, [name_f]Evey[/name_f], [name_u]Lyn[/name_u] etc).

[name_f]My[/name_f] runner up would be [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] (perhaps unsurprising given my profile picture, this would be entirely [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_u]Bennet[/name_u] inspired)

1 Like

[name_u]Emery[/name_u]! It’s unisex like my actual name, but it doesn’t sound super masculine.

1 Like

[name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] :white_heart: my second pick would be [name_f]Hope[/name_f] :sparkles:

1 Like

[name_f]Eleanor[/name_f], [name_u]Hazel[/name_u], or [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f]! I love [name_f]Hope[/name_f] too but I think I like it for a boy better
Maybe [name_u]Hazel[/name_u] or [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f], I also love [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_u]Blake[/name_u] or [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_u]Hazel[/name_u]

1 Like

[name_u]Blake[/name_u] :sparkles: I love how sweet and spunky it sounds.

1 Like

[name_f]My[/name_f] favourites in order.

[name_f]Vivienne[/name_f]
[name_u]Evelyn[/name_u]
[name_f]Lillian[/name_f]
[name_u]Hazel[/name_u]
[name_f]Eliza[/name_f]
[name_f]Jocelyn[/name_f]
[name_u]Ruby[/name_u]

I would choose to be named Vivienne; beautiful, international and versatile :slight_smile:

1 Like

[name_f]Jocelyn[/name_f] - my Mom nearly named me that. I love [name_f]Jane[/name_f] and [name_f]Lillian[/name_f] and [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f], but they are more common.

1 Like

Personally, I’d remove [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f]. I find it harsh yet fussy

1 Like

Far too difficult to narrow down to just one so [name_f]Eliza[/name_f], [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f], [name_f]Jane[/name_f] or [name_f]Hope[/name_f]. [name_u]Hazel[/name_u] is lovely too.

1 Like

Since my name ([name_u]Hazel[/name_u]) is on here, I’ll pick a new one! I’d love to be a [name_f]Jane[/name_f]!

1 Like

I’d like to be [name_f]Lillian[/name_f]! It has a lot of significance to me. [name_f]My[/name_f] second pick would be [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f], but I prefer it spelt [name_u]Vivian[/name_u]

1 Like

I would love to be named [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f]! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Either [name_u]Hazel[/name_u] or [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f]

1 Like

I think I’d personally like [name_f]Jane[/name_f], [name_u]Hazel[/name_u], [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f], [name_f]Eliza[/name_f], or [name_f]Tilly[/name_f] best!

1 Like

[name_f]Lillian[/name_f], [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u], [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f], and [name_u]Hazel[/name_u] are lovely! I’d be happy being named any of these.

1 Like