If you had to choose ONE boys name as THE perfect name...

I would have to say [name]Noah[/name]. I’ve loved it for the longest time. I keep trying to branch out and find something else, but it always comes back to [name]Noah[/name]. I also love the character from the notebook :slight_smile: Others that closely follow- [name]Isaac[/name], [name]Eli[/name] and [name]Daniel[/name].

[name]Jonah[/name]. [name]Even[/name] though I love and adore [name]Tobias[/name] for my son, and it fits him perfectly, I still think [name]Jonah[/name] is just a wonderful boys name…works on a baby, works on a man.

If I were having a son right now, he would probably be [name]Leo[/name]. I also adore [name]William[/name], but I think it’s in the top 5 in NZ at the moment, which is an issue for me.

I already have [name]Oscar[/name] and [name]Fintan[/name] and i love those. If baby is a boy, top choice for me is [name]TEDDY[/name]. I think it goes so well with my boys ([name]Oscar[/name], [name]Fintan[/name] and [name]Teddy[/name] - [name]Oz[/name], [name]Finn[/name] and [name]Ted[/name])

Close 2nd for me is [name]Atticus[/name] and [name]Rafferty[/name] - [name]Rafferty[/name] being my Hubby’s fave (he’s not 100% with [name]Teddy[/name]) so baby boy may well be [name]Rafferty[/name].

Tough choice! I’m going to go with either [name]Miles[/name] or [name]Nathaniel[/name].