If you had to make a list for Disneyland's Haunted Mansion..

We rode Dland’s Haunted Mansion today. Between now and [name]Christmas[/name], they decorate it with a Nightmare Before [name]Christmas[/name] theme. One room has a longish list of names (like a [name]Santa[/name] list). [name]Just[/name] wondering, if you had to choose 30 names to put on a list in this scenario, what would they be? I guess ideally you’d cover various ethnicities; probably a majority of the guests are from [name]California[/name]. Not sure what age to target.

I found a photo on Flickr that had some of the list visible. The names I could see (and I’d bet that these are just employees):
[name]Peter[/name]
[name]Keith[/name]
[name]Megan[/name]
[name]Roxy[/name]
[name]Vincent[/name]
[name]Matthew[/name]
[name]Paul[/name]
[name]Eric[/name]
[name]Wes[/name]
[name]Anita[/name]
[name]Sydney[/name]
[name]Brian[/name]

I’m too tired to come up with a list at the moment, but I’ll be back!

• e

I think a lot of Disneyland’s guests are from [name]California[/name]. But a good number of their visitors come from all over the world!
List of 30 names for the Haunted Mansion. I think that the names should sound kind of Creepy Victorian:

Women
[name]Agatha[/name]
[name]Bertha[/name]
[name]Clotilda[/name]
[name]Desdemona[/name]
[name]Eugenia[/name]
[name]Hildegarde[/name]
[name]Hortense[/name]
[name]Imogene[/name]
[name]Leonora[/name]
[name]Millicent[/name]
[name]Ophelia[/name]
[name]Pandora[/name]
[name]Victoria[/name]
[name]Winifred[/name]
[name]Zenobia[/name]

Men:
[name]Archibald[/name]
[name]Bartholomew[/name]
[name]Digby[/name]
[name]Ebeneezer[/name]
[name]Frederick[/name]
[name]Horace[/name]
[name]Ichabod[/name]
[name]Lazarus[/name]
[name]Magnus[/name]
[name]Otis[/name]
[name]Peabody[/name]
[name]Quentin[/name]
[name]Rupert[/name]
[name]Victor[/name]
[name]Wolfgang[/name]

[name]Susan[/name], ooohhh, love the creepy factor! Brilliant. I wonder how to make it a little more diverse though… now I’m really going to bed!

• e

I hope know one is offended by the word creepy, because I think creepy Victorian names are wonderful. Also thought of [name]Zoltan[/name]. There are tombstones next to The Haunted Mansion that have funny names on them. I don’t know what they are. When we went to Disneyland on my birthday, The Haunted Mansion was closed because they were sprucing it up for Halloween and [name]Christmas[/name]. We are going to [name]California[/name] Adventure in a couple of weeks for a special [name]Mickey[/name] Mouse birthday party.