If you just like had twins without knowing you where pregnant?

I want to know what you would call your twins but theres 1 girl and 1 boy in this
Please post

Oh man, I’d be so surprised but pleased!

I’d use my top name for each gender, it works perfectly imo. [name]Alessandra[/name] and [name]Nathaniel[/name].

My boy would definitely definitely by [name]Tobias[/name] [name]Henry[/name]. The girl is debatable, it’s a toss up between [name]Melody[/name] [name]Marie[/name] or [name]Georgina[/name] [name]Grace[/name]… Or maybe something else entirely: [name]Lucia[/name] [name]Skye[/name], [name]Summer[/name] [name]Alexandra[/name], [name]Arianna[/name] [name]Ember[/name] :slight_smile:

Same as always…
[name]Michael[/name] [name]Ryan[/name] & [name]Phoebe[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name], but if it were up to my boyfriend they would be [name]Josiah[/name] [name]Stephen[/name] & [name]Phoebe[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] (or [name]Phoebe[/name] [name]Teresa[/name])

Ronen [name]Charleston[/name] [name]Henry[/name] and [name]Ruby[/name] [name]Coraline[/name] [name]Eve[/name]

[name]Ada[/name] [name]Violet[/name] and [name]Henry[/name] [name]August[/name], probably.

[name]Andrew[/name] [name]Thomas[/name] and [name]Grace[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]

Today I would choose -

[name]Arlo[/name] [name]Shephard[/name] & [name]Reverie[/name] [name]Pearl[/name]

Assuming I didn’t already have other children…and didn’t have to pass the decision by my husband (lol) it would be:

[name]Everett[/name] [name]Lawrence[/name] & [name]Eleanor[/name] [name]Love[/name]

Today it would probably be [name]Quincy[/name] [name]James[/name] & [name]Rose[/name] [name]Allegra[/name]

[name]Olin[/name] [name]Michael[/name] and [name]Adeline[/name] [name]Judith[/name]

It would either have to be [name]Clara[/name] and [name]Levi[/name] or [name]Holly[/name] and [name]Rex[/name].

[name]Dean[/name] [name]Shepherd[/name] and [name]Clara[/name] [name]Genevieve[/name] :slight_smile:

cool keep em coming

[name]Vikram[/name] [name]Milo[/name] & [name]Gwendolyn[/name] “[name]Wendy[/name]” [name]Joy[/name]

Today would be [name]Eliot[/name] Alios + [name]Ever[/name] [name]Alice[/name], [name]Eli[/name] + [name]Evie[/name] :slight_smile:

[name]Elinor[/name] & [name]Bjorn[/name]

Today it would be
[name]Saoirse[/name] [name]Violet[/name] and [name]Soren[/name] [name]Maxwell[/name]

Oh goodness! That would be such a blessing.

[name]Gaia[/name] [name]Josephine[/name] and [name]Odin[/name] [name]Jackson[/name]

[name]Liam[/name] [name]Alexander[/name] and [name]Gemma[/name] [name]Lilac[/name]. :slight_smile: