If you like this then you will like...take 2

I just Posted a similar thread on the Girls name board with my top girl names
I would like to know more names that will go with my top boy names. Boy names used to be harder for me to find ones I liked, but I found a few that I love and have stuck with for some time. Unlike my girls names which are constantly changing. I like to use the Namehunter on the site, but I want more names to explore that go with my top names. Namehunter suggests me names like [name_m]Henry[/name_m] and [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] which are both fine names just very popular in my area.

If I had triplet boys today these would be their names.
[name_m]Jasper[/name_m] [name_m]Leo[/name_m]
[name_m]Holden[/name_m] [name_m]Robert[/name_m]
[name_m]Rhett[/name_m] [name_m]Charles[/name_m]

Honorable Mentions

[name_m]Graham[/name_m]
[name_m]Hayes[/name_m]
[name_u]Reid[/name_u]

so what other names do you think go will fit with my top names
If you like these names then you will like …

Hello fellow Hufflepuff!

I would suggest as first names:
[name_m]Landon[/name_m] (too close to [name_m]Holden[/name_m] as a sibset, but similar as an alternative)
[name_u]Everest[/name_u] (same as above but with [name_m]Rhett[/name_m])
[name_m]Harvey[/name_m]
[name_u]Carson[/name_u]

Middle names: [name_m]Edward[/name_m] and [name_m]William[/name_m].

Thanks I like your suggestion of [name_m]Harvey[/name_m] , [name_m]Clark[/name_m] is another name I like and I feel like they have the same vibe. I try to stay away from C/K names because my Dad, Brothers,Bf, and dog all have C/K names and I already get them messed up so [name_m]Clark[/name_m] is out for me.
I try to use family names for the Middle so while [name_m]Edward[/name_m] and [name_m]William[/name_m] go well with my other middle names I probably won’t use them.
…Hufflepuff [name_u]Love[/name_u] <3

Some suggestions, they may be a little more out there for some:

[name_u]Hudson[/name_u]
[name_u]Seth[/name_u]
[name_u]Sander[/name_u]
[name_m]Gannon[/name_m]
[name_u]Beck[/name_u]
[name_u]Cortland[/name_u]
[name_m]Heath[/name_m]
[name_m]Orson[/name_m]
[name_m]Enzo[/name_m]
[name_m]Cadmus[/name_m]
[name_m]Rocco[/name_m]
[name_u]Thames[/name_u]
Thile
Faison
[name_m]Nash[/name_m]
[name_m]Waylon[/name_m]

I like [name_u]Hudson[/name_u], [name_m]Heath[/name_m], and [name_m]Orson[/name_m]
[name_m]Orson[/name_m] makes me think of [name_m]Oscar[/name_m] & [name_m]Otis[/name_m] which are kinda guilty pleasures if they didn’t have “ugly” connotations I would totally use them.
I feel like my boys names aren’t as adventurous as my girls names.