If you went to Hogwarts..

Ok I’m rereading [name_m]Harry[/name_m] potter, which I love to pieces (god I’m such a nerd) and I’m bored and curious so im posting this.
If you went to Hogwarts, what/who would your…

House be? (Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, ravenclaw, or slytherin)

Animal/pet be? (owl cat or toad) and what would you name it?

Patronus be? (Any animal)

[name_m]Favorite[/name_m] class be? (Defense against the dark arts, potions, charms, history of magic, care of magical creatures, divination, herbology etc.)

Best Hogwarts friend be? ([name_f]Hermione[/name_f], [name_m]Ron[/name_m], [name_m]Harry[/name_m], [name_f]Luna[/name_f], [name_m]Neville[/name_m], [name_f]Ginny[/name_f], etc.)

Would you be a…
Dumbledore’s army member?

Quiddich player?

Prefect?
Curious to hear you’re answers!

[name_f]My[/name_f] answers are:

• ravenclaw
  • kitty- liesel
  • a dolphin or a giraffe
  • charms or history of magic
  • [name_f]Hermione[/name_f] or [name_f]Ginny[/name_f].
  • yes
  • yes
  • if I could! :slight_smile:
1 Like

House - ravenclaw
Animal/[name_f]Pet[/name_f] - black cat called [name_f]Jinx[/name_f]
Patronus - leopard or a wolf
Class - potions
[name_m]Friend[/name_m] - hermione
Dumbledore’s [name_m]Army[/name_m]? - yes
Quidditch? - yes
Prefect? - yes

If you went to Hogwarts, what would your…
House be? Ravenclaw
Animal/pet be? Definitely a cat, and I’d go with [name_f]Morgana[/name_f] or [name_m]Merlin[/name_m]
Patronus be? A cat
[name_m]Favorite[/name_m] class be? Transfiguration and Charms
Best Hogwarts friend be? [name_f]Hermione[/name_f] and I would get along and probably study together, but [name_m]Ron[/name_m] would make me laugh, so I’d pick him.

Would you be a…
Dumbledore’s army member? YES
Quiddich player? I want to say yes, but I’m assuming I’d be as uncoordinated in the magical world as I am in the muggle world, so probably not. :slight_smile:
Prefect? Yes

House? Ravenclaw
Animal? Owl called [name_m]Rupert[/name_m]
Patronus? Platypus
Favourite class? Toss up between Charms and DADA
Best Hogwarts friend? [name_f]Ginny[/name_f], though [name_f]Luna[/name_f] and I would be misfits together :slight_smile:
Dumbledore’s army member? Yes
Quiddich player? Yes! I love cricket so maybe a beater?
Prefect? I’d like to be one but I think I was too silly at school (like [name_u]James[/name_u]) so one of my friends would get it :stuck_out_tongue:

I recently reread the [name_m]Harry[/name_m] [name_m]Potter[/name_m] books, too. [name_f]Every[/name_f] time I read them I remember how much I love them (and how much of a nerd I am :))
House - Ravenclaw
Animal/[name_f]Pet[/name_f] - an owl called [name_m]Magnus[/name_m]
Patronus - a dog probably
Favourite Class - Charms sounds really fun…
Best Hogwarts [name_m]Friend[/name_m] - [name_f]Hermione[/name_f] because I’m really bookish like her or [name_f]Luna[/name_f] because I really understand her and she seems like a great friend
Dumbledore’s [name_m]Army[/name_m] - Yes!
Quidditch Player - Yes, but I’m too uncoordinated to play to well and If I could I would play chaser
Prefect - I’m quite sensible and reserved at school so I probably would be

If I went to Hogwarts, I would be the happiest person in the world :slight_smile:

House: Hufflepuff
[name_f]Pet[/name_f]: Owl, I’d probably call him Banarby, good name for an owl in my opinion! :slight_smile:
Patronus: Hmm…that difficult as a patronus is supposed to show some of your personality or traits…I would say a koala or a Lima perhaps.
Favourite class: Muggle Studies as I think it would be fascinating to view the Muggle world from a Magical point of view.
Best friend: [name_m]Neville[/name_m] and [name_f]Luna[/name_f]!
Dumbledore’s [name_m]Army[/name_m]: Most likely…
Quidditch: Ha! No, I can barely even play Muggle sports without hurting myself and others. I would prefer to be the commentator.
Prefect: I was one in school myself so I would say yes.

This was quite fun!

House be? According to Pottermore, I am a Gryffindor

Animal/pet be? [name_f]Cat[/name_f] named [name_f]Azalea[/name_f]

Patronus be? A doe

[name_m]Favorite[/name_m] class be? [name_m]History[/name_m] of [name_u]Magic[/name_u]

Best Hogwarts friend be? [name_f]Hermione[/name_f]

Would you be a…
Dumbledore’s army member? Heck Yeah!

Quidditch player? Maybe a chaser. I’d probably just play for fun

Prefect? Probably not. I’m a good student but I’m not a very good leader.

I did this a few months ago when I was bored.

[name_m]General[/name_m]
Blood lineage: Half-Blood (Dad’s a muggle)
Home: Shipton [name_u]North[/name_u] Yorkshire
Wand: 10", [name_u]Oak[/name_u], Dragon

[name_f]Pet[/name_f]:
[name_f]My[/name_f] [name_u]Grey[/name_u] Eurasian [name_f]Tawny[/name_f] Owl, [name_u]Jazz[/name_u].

School
Ravenclaw
[name_f]My[/name_f] 1st year was fall 1998, right after the Battle.
[name_f]Hermione[/name_f] came back to finish her 7th year and I was in 1st year.

Creative
Artistic
Witty
Individualist
Eccentric
Wise
Competitive

Prefect
I was chosen as a Prefect because I am responsible, and don’t like breaking rules… though I bend them the odd time. I loved being a mentor to the younger students even before I was made a Prefect.

Classes (7th year)
Astronomy, Charms, Defence Against the Dark Arts, Herbology, [name_m]History[/name_m] of [name_u]Magic[/name_u], Potions, Transfiguration, Muggle Studies, and Care of Magical Creatures.
[name_m]Favorite[/name_m] class: Herbology
Least favorite class: Arithmancy (Didn’t take it 7th year)
[name_m]Favorite[/name_m] Professor: Sprout
Least favorite Professor: Mme Vector

Clubs/Sports
I was selected to be a keeper in 3rd year because my mum was an excellent keeper during school. I was pretty good but just played the one year.
Broomstick of choice - Nimbus 2000
Charms Club
Frog Choir
[name_f]Music[/name_f] & Muggle [name_f]Music[/name_f]

[name_u]Magic[/name_u]
Animagus: none
Patronus: Dolphin
Boggart: Spiders
[name_m]Favorite[/name_m] spell: Accio
I’d use it way more than I should
[name_m]Favorite[/name_m] spell books: Extreme Incantations
[name_m]Favorite[/name_m] Potion: [name_m]Felix[/name_m] Felicis or polyjuice potion

OWLS:
This is just what I would expect… based on my grades in Muggle school, knowledge of the HP world, wand attributes, and my insane desire to get perfect grades
Defence Against the Dark Arts: O
Charms: O
Transfiguration: E
Herbology: O
[name_m]History[/name_m] of [name_u]Magic[/name_u]: E
Potions: O
Care of Magical Creatures: E
Arithmancy: A
Muggle Studies: O

[name_m]NEWT[/name_m] year: DADA, Charms, Herbology, [name_m]History[/name_m] of [name_u]Magic[/name_u], Potions, Muggle Studies
Career: Muggle Relations
Random
[name_m]Favorite[/name_m] [name_f]Candy[/name_f]: Fizzing Whizzbees
[name_m]Favorite[/name_m] Beverage: [name_f]Cherry[/name_f] syrup and soda
[name_m]Favorite[/name_m] Joke Item: Extendable Ears
[name_m]Favorite[/name_m] Game: [name_m]Wizard[/name_m] chess
[name_m]Favorite[/name_m] Hogsmeade store(s): Tomes and Scrolls
[name_m]Favorite[/name_m] Diagon Alley store(s): Sugarplum’s Sweets Shop, Obscurus Books, Flourish and Blotts, Weasleys’ [name_m]Wizard[/name_m] Wheezes

I recently signup for this site, haven’t spent time on on yet.
http://www.hogwartsishere.com/

Hehe. I re-read [name_m]Harry[/name_m] [name_m]Potter[/name_m] countless times! :smiley: I played lots of random quizzes about [name_m]Harry[/name_m] [name_m]Potter[/name_m] so my answers are mostly my results.

House be? The sorting hat was confused, I could be in Gryffindor or Ravenclaw, but I think I’ll end up in Ravenclaw.
Animal/pet be? Owl. [name_f]Angharad[/name_f].
Patronus be? [name_m]Wolf[/name_m].
[name_m]Favorite[/name_m] class be? Charms.
Best Hogwarts friend be? [name_f]Hermione[/name_f] and [name_f]Luna[/name_f].
Would you be a…
Dumbledore’s army member? I think yes.
Quiddich player? Yeah, probably Beater or keeper. Chaser is nice too, but there’s no way I want to be a seeker.
Prefect? Nope. I’ll be the rule breaker. :stuck_out_tongue:

[name_m]Just[/name_m] finished reading the whole series. I [name_u]LOVE[/name_u] [name_m]Harry[/name_m] [name_m]Potter[/name_m] now, I see what the fuss is about. I’ve actually imagined all this…

House: Ravenclaw (Although according to my house colour (green) at school, I’m in Slytherin, and my mum and I ended up in Slytherin at this HP sleepover thing at our library)
[name_f]Pet[/name_f]: [name_m]Black[/name_m] [name_f]Cat[/name_f]- Minuit (I’ve always wanted a black cat called Minuit; [name_m]French[/name_m] for midnight)
Patronus: Panther (Continuing with the whole black cat theme)
Favourite class: [name_m]History[/name_m] of magic or potions or charms
Best friend: [name_f]Ginny[/name_f], possibly [name_f]Hermione[/name_f] (though I don’t like being outsmarted, but she’d be able to make me get my work done)
Dumbledore’s [name_m]Army[/name_m] member: Yes
Quiddich Player: Probably not (Wish I could say yes, but I’m rubbish at sport, but I do understand the rules better than any sport in the muggle world :P)
Prefect: No (Not confident enough)

Gosh, I forgot about old school houses! [name_f]My[/name_f] primary school had 4: red, yellow, blue and green colours, so they were totally prepping us for Hogwarts :wink: I was in the yellow house though which makes me Hufflepuff! :confused:

House

According to Pottermore it’s Rawenclaw.
I’ve always loved Hufflepuff, though. It values qualities like kindness, tolerance and dedication, which to me are more important than intelligence and creativity.

[name_f]Pet[/name_f]

A short-haired tabby with white cat named [name_m]Waldo[/name_m].

Patronus

A halcyon bird.

[name_m]Favorite[/name_m] Class

Herbology and Astronomy both sound very interesting. I think I’d also enjoy the Apparition elective.

Best [name_m]Friend[/name_m]

I think [name_m]Harry[/name_m] is such a perfect friend to [name_f]Hermione[/name_f] and [name_m]Ron[/name_m]. I’d love to be his best friend, too.

Would you be a Dumbledore’s [name_m]Army[/name_m] member?

Definitely.

Would you be a Quidditch player?

I’d love to be a Seeker!

Would you be a prefect?

No, not my thing. I’ve always been a bit of a prankster!

Which Hogwarts House would you be in?

According to Pottermore it’s Rawenclaw.
I’ve always loved Hufflepuff, though. It values qualities like kindness, tolerance and dedication, which to me are more important than intelligence and creativity.

What would your pet be?

A short-haired tabby with white cat named [name_m]Waldo[/name_m].

What would your Patronus be?

A halcyon bird.

What would your favorite class be?

Herbology and Astronomy both sound very interesting. I think I’d also enjoy the Apparition elective.

Who would be your best friend in Hogwarts?

I think [name_m]Harry[/name_m] is such a perfect friend to [name_f]Hermione[/name_f] and [name_m]Ron[/name_m]. I’d love to be his best friend, too.

Would you be a Dumbledore’s [name_m]Army[/name_m] member?

Definitely.

Would you be a Quidditch player?

I’d love to be a Seeker!

Would you be a prefect?

No, not my thing. I’ve always been a bit of a prankster!

House be? (Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, ravenclaw, or slytherin): I’d prefer to be in Gryffindor, but like myosotis, according to my school, I’d be in Slytherin, since the colour of my house is green.

Animal/pet be? (owl cat or toad) and what would you name it?: I can’t decide between an owl or a cat, but I’d probably go for a cat since I prefer them to owls. I’d name it [name_f]Rosamund[/name_f].

Patronus be? (Any animal): Shetland pony.

[name_m]Favorite[/name_m] class be? (Defense against the dark arts, potions, charms, history of magic, care of magical creatures, divination, herbology etc.): Potions.

Best Hogwarts friend be? ([name_f]Hermione[/name_f], [name_m]Ron[/name_m], [name_m]Harry[/name_m], [name_f]Luna[/name_f], [name_m]Neville[/name_m], [name_f]Ginny[/name_f], etc.): Hermoine.

Would you be a…
Dumbledore’s army member?: Yes.

Quiddich player?: Probably not, as I’d be worried about the dangers so I’d just watch.

Prefect?
Curious to hear you’re answers!: No, it’s a big responsibility and I’m not very confident.

House? Ravenclaw
Animal? Definitely a cat, and I’d go with [name_f]Morgana[/name_f]
Patronus? Wolf
[name_m]Favorite[/name_m] class? Transfiguration and Charms
Best Hogwarts friend? [name_m]Neville[/name_m] or [name_f]Luna[/name_f]
Dumbledore’s army member? No. I never really understood the hype over the DA, to be honest.
Quiddich player? No. I’m not a big fan of sports
Prefect? Hopefully!

House? I think I’d go into either Hufflepuff or Ravenclaw.
Animal? I’d take my cat, Oleander.
Patronus? A raccoon.
[name_m]Favorite[/name_m] class? I think I’d be good at potions and care of magical creatures, and really enjoy history of magic and divination.
Best Hogwarts friend? [name_f]Luna[/name_f], without a doubt
Dumbledore’s army member? Yes.
Quiddich player? No. I probably wouldn’t even go to the games…
Prefect? No.

Now I want to re-read my books, it’s been too long.

Ok I’m rereading [name_m]Harry[/name_m] potter, which I love to pieces (god I’m such a nerd) and I’m bored and curious so im posting this.
If you went to Hogwarts, what/who would your…

House be? Ravenclaw all the way.

Animal/pet be? Owl. [name_f]Thisbe[/name_f].

Patronus be? a miniature cow. [name_m]Don[/name_m]'t ask me why.

[name_m]Favorite[/name_m] class be? This is super nerdy, but probably [name_m]History[/name_m] of [name_u]Magic[/name_u].

Best Hogwarts friend be? [name_f]Luna[/name_f]!

Would you be a…
Dumbledore’s army member? Yes.

Quiddich player? Yes.

Prefect? Yes please!

I’ve read them all about fifteen times, you’re not alone :wink:
House: Ravenclaw
Animal/pet: black cat named [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f]
Patronus: fox?
[name_m]Favorite[/name_m] class Potions or Charms
Best Hogwarts friend be? [name_f]Ginny[/name_f] or [name_f]Hermione[/name_f] (although I would adore [name_f]Luna[/name_f] and the Weasley twins)
Dumbledore’s army member? Absolutely!
Quiddich player? If I made it on the team, I’d love to be a Chaser.
Prefect? Maybe…

Eek!

House: Hufflepuff
[name_f]Pet[/name_f]: an owl named Illyria
Patronus: a turtle? I have no idea
[name_m]Favorite[/name_m] class: arithmancy
Hogwarts friend: [name_m]Neville[/name_m] or [name_f]Luna[/name_f]
Dumbledore’s [name_m]Army[/name_m]: yes
Quidditch: no
Prefect: no

Ooh this is fun!

House - it would have to be Hufflepuff - I always come out Hufflepuff in sorting hat quizzes, and I’m a Hufflepuff on Pottermore, so clearly it’s meant to be!

[name_f]Pet[/name_f] - an owl named [name_m]Alvis[/name_m], as it means wise.

Patronus - got to be a wolf

[name_m]Favorite[/name_m] class - I think it would be Muggle Studies, as in real life I love learning about culture and society, especially those other than my own

Best friend at Hogwarts - I think I would have to say [name_f]Hermione[/name_f], as I’m similar to her, in terms of my dedication to my studies!

Dumbledore’s army member? YES

Quiddich player? NO - I’m not very sporty, I’d leave that to others

Prefect? YES - I would think so, I was valedictorian when I graduated high school, so I’m one of those sorts! :wink: