If you were going to have triplets, what gender would you like them to be?

I would like either GGB or BBG.

If I got to choose it would probably be G/G/B

i would probably pick b/b/g if the triplets were my only kids but if i had at least one daughter all ready i would love b/b/b and if i has at least one son i would love g/g/g!

Probably BBG

either g/g/g or b/g/g

Same! Two girls and a boy! :slight_smile:

G/B/B definitely

I think either B/B/G or all boys but I would probably choose all boys!

Definitely B/B/B!

1 Like

I think I’d be so worried about how the hell I was gonna look after them all and where they’d fit in the house that gender would be the least of my worries! :rofl:

But probably either 2 girls and a boy, or two boys and a girl- we’ve already got one of each so that would keep the genders a bit more even, plus I could use some of the boy names I like and some of the girl ones!

If I could choose, I would go with either G/G/B or all three girls! :purple_heart:

Either G/G/B or G/G/G. I’m more inclined to choose G/G/B but any gender is fine with me.

I think I’d like B/G/G - based on the names I love (boys’ names are difficult).
Based on pure want and putting aside the huge responsibility of naming … B/B/G.

if you asked me a year ago it would’ve been the opposite, but now, i would want g/g/b!

I think since I’m having a boy and we’ve got two girls names picked, g/g/b - that way we’ll have 2 of each :joy:

2 Likes

if they were my only kids then g/g/b

Assuming they are additions to what I already have I’d say G/ G/ B

I don’t have kids but probably G/G/B!!

No preference. Doesn’t make a difference to me, but probably all three the same just so they can go to each other with “girl” or “boy” stuff when they get older. I know I always went straight to my sister!

1 Like

B/B/G!!!

Named- (Using different names to the ones I always choose)

[name_m]Orlando[/name_m] [name_m]Jacques[/name_m]
[name_m]Lucien[/name_m] [name_m]Devereaux[/name_m]
[name_f]Jamaica[/name_f] [name_f]Lucie[/name_f] (Jamie)
X
:long_drum::ballet_shoes: