If you were to have a baby today

Rosemary [name_f]Helena[/name_f] [name_f]Kate[/name_f] & [name_m]Silas[/name_m] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u]

2 Likes

Thinking [name_u]Thaddeus[/name_u] [name_u]George[/name_u] “[name_m]Thatch[/name_m]” or, for a girl, perhaps [name_f]Eadlin[/name_f] [name_f]Sappho[/name_f]

1 Like

Malcolm [name_m]Truman[/name_m] or [name_m]Edwin[/name_m] [name_m]Laszlo[/name_m]/Augusta [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] or [name_f]Alba[/name_f] [name_f]Clementine[/name_f]

2 Likes

Today it would be:

Hugo [name_m]Arthur[/name_m]
or
[name_f]Ivy[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]/ [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Ivy[/name_f]

3 Likes

I’m just a little curious, what do you like about the name [name_f]Ivy[/name_f]? I honestly just want to know, no judgement. :slight_smile:

I love the sound, the plant - in the UK [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] doesn’t tend to be Poison [name_f]Ivy[/name_f], i’ve actually never come across poison [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] other than in [name_f]Ella[/name_f] Enchanted and [name_m]Don[/name_m]’t Blame Me - TS, so it’s not something I associate with the name as others might. It just looks so pretty on old buildings, even if it’s terrible for their upkeep. Also as a [name_u]Christian[/name_u] I love the imagery of [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] for dependence on God’s grace, so I quite enjoy the combo [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f]. I love the floriography meaning of faithfulness. (for me meaning is important)

Fun story I first came across [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] when I got my first ever “my little pony” - the old style that actually looked like nice horses and not cartoons. She was purple with turquoise and pink hair. I loved the name since then, for me it always had an ethereal quality because of that. :rofl: So I have loved both [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] and [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] for a very long time. I am also a massive Swiftie and so when I saw that [name_u]Taylor[/name_u] had got a song on evermore called [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] I was like - that is the one I most want to hear, and it did not disappoint it was my favourite song on Evermore from the first listen. - This has only increased my love for the name. [name_m]Even[/name_m] though I loved it since being 4 or whatever. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Although if the name gets super popular this will make me sad, but probably wouldn’t stop me from using it

1 Like

Boy: [name_m]Joseph[/name_m] [name_m]William[/name_m] [name_u]Ryan[/name_u]
Girl: [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] [name_f]Ella[/name_f] [name_f]May[/name_f]

Boy: [name_u]Jesse[/name_u] [name_m]Christopher[/name_m] [name_m]Charles[/name_m]
Girl: [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] [name_f]Brenda[/name_f] [name_u]Pip[/name_u]

Girl: [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f] [name_u]Griffin[/name_u]
Boy: [name_m]Caspian[/name_m] [name_u]Fox[/name_u]

1 Like

Girl: [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f]
Boy: [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_m]Charles[/name_m]

3 Likes

Boy: [name_m]Ambrose[/name_m] [name_m]Lysander[/name_m] “[name_u]Abbey[/name_u]”
Girl: [name_f]Lilac[/name_f] [name_f]Saphira[/name_f]

2 Likes

I love [name_f]Saphira[/name_f]. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Today:
[name_f]Winifred[/name_f] [name_f]Lilac[/name_f] “[name_u]Freddie[/name_u]”
[name_m]William[/name_m] [name_m]Otto[/name_m] “[name_u]Billy[/name_u]”

2 Likes

Rosemary [name_f]Susannah[/name_f] [name_u]Love[/name_u] ‘[name_f]Sarai[/name_f]’

2 Likes

Ruby [name_f]Anneliese[/name_f]

3 Likes

1st choices: [name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u] or [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] [name_f]Gloria[/name_f]

2nd choices: [name_u]Dexter[/name_u] [name_u]Jude[/name_u] or [name_u]Basil[/name_u] [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u]

2 Likes

Vera / [name_m]Artur[/name_m]

4 Likes

Eli [name_u]Rice[/name_u] (family name)
[name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_f]Dorothy[/name_f] nn [name_f]Dodie[/name_f]

Crazy how it changes every week. :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Auxence Jorik [name_m]Côme[/name_m] or [name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Sunniva[/name_f] [name_f]Rosamund[/name_f]

1 Like