I'll Comment On Your Names

I so love this pairing! [name_f]Eva[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] is so beautifully feminine and humble feeling. It’s romantic and simple. I really adore this set and I’ve never been the biggest fan of [name_f]Eva[/name_f] but it flows so well paired with [name_u]June[/name_u] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]. You have taken such loved and popular names and reinvented them! I love this!

1 Like

Thank you so much!

1 Like

@julianicole5 Thank you so much for the amazing feedback, I’m very happy to hear you liked the names! [name_m]Romeo[/name_m] will soon join his siblings [name_u]Oliver[/name_u] ([name_u]Ollie[/name_u]) and [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] ([name_f]Lia[/name_f]), but we’re not 100% set on his middles yet, so I really appreciate your suggestions :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: We’ll definitely add [name_u]Levi[/name_u] and [name_u]Ezra[/name_u] to our list for the 3rd name… I’m also growing to like [name_m]Amias[/name_m]! It somehow reminds me of [name_m]Azriel[/name_m] and [name_u]Aven[/name_u]

2 Likes

Erika is beautiful! I prefer [name_f]Erica[/name_f] to [name_f]Erika[/name_f] but nonetheless it’s a stunning, classic name! It’s upsetting it’s so overlooked, it’s a gorgeous name that I feel would fit a girl at any age beautifully! [name_f]Erika[/name_f] is simple but undoubtedly pretty.

I may be biased as my name is [name_f]Julia[/name_f] but I love my name! It feels truly timeless, classic and ever-growing with me as I’ve aged. It may seem common, popular or overly used but I feel it’s more familiar than anything. I’ve always loved being a [name_f]Julia[/name_f].

Similar to [name_f]Erika[/name_f], I’ve always preferred the spelling of [name_f]Christina[/name_f] to [name_f]Kristina[/name_f] but I like this choice. I must admit I personally find it a little more common than your other choices but I can see why it is so loved. It’s a classic and the nickname possibilities are endless. I have a [name_f]Christina[/name_f] in my life and I’ve always found it to be a pretty and delightful name.

Keira is gorgeous! I’ve always loved the fierce sound of this name. It’s bold, sassy but so loveable and simple. I adore this name.

I’m not the biggest fan of [name_m]Oskar[/name_m] but I find it to be very charming! Similar to [name_f]Erika[/name_f] and [name_f]Kristina[/name_f], I prefer the spelling of [name_m]Oscar[/name_m] but that is of course just my personal preference and if you prefer K spellings, go for it!

Harley is so sweet! I’ve always considered it to be more of a girl’s name but I love it for a boy! Its soft sound has me picturing the kindest most shy little boy. I love it!

Emmett is one of my personal favourites! It’s sweet, short, simple and gentle! I love love love this name! I could honestly go on but I’ll spare you!

Hollis is interesting! I must admit I love the soft “s” sound and I love that it has individual flair, not my personal style per say but I do really enjoy this! I think [name_u]Hollis[/name_u] would sound wonderful paired with a bolder more traditional name.

Thank you so much for taking the time to do this. I love the suggestions of [name_m]Tobias[/name_m], [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m], and [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] as a first middle for [name_m]Paul[/name_m]!

1 Like

How do you feel about [name_u]Lotus[/name_u] [name_m]Anakin[/name_m] [name_m]Dirk[/name_m]? ([name_u]Lotus[/name_u] and [name_m]Anakin[/name_m] are both gp that I wouldn’t actually name a child, so don’t worry about the usability!)

1 Like

Hi! Of course, I’d love to! Thank you for thinking of me, I’ll get on it when I have some free time!

1 Like

I love [name_u]Lotus[/name_u] [name_m]Anakin[/name_m] [name_m]Dirk[/name_m]! [name_u]Lotus[/name_u] is such a gentle, soft sounding name I absolutely love it! I could even see it being a beautiful and useable middle for a child! I adore [name_m]Anakin[/name_m]! It’s such a strong, bold yet loveable name. Out of the three, [name_m]Dirk[/name_m] would have to be my least favourite. I’m sorry, it just isn’t my personal style and I feel it somewhat takes away from the beauty and charisma of the other names. I’ll leave some suggestions below if you’d like!

Lotus [name_m]Anakin[/name_m] [name_m]Jack[/name_m]
[name_u]Lotus[/name_u] [name_m]Anakin[/name_m] [name_u]Kai[/name_u]
[name_u]Lotus[/name_u] [name_m]Anakin[/name_m] [name_m]Ace[/name_m]
[name_u]Lotus[/name_u] [name_m]Anakin[/name_m] [name_m]Knox[/name_m]
[name_u]Lotus[/name_u] [name_m]Anakin[/name_m] [name_u]Ren[/name_u]
[name_u]Lotus[/name_u] [name_m]Anakin[/name_m] [name_u]Jace[/name_u]
[name_u]Lotus[/name_u] [name_m]Anakin[/name_m] [name_m]Cain[/name_m]
[name_u]Lotus[/name_u] [name_m]Anakin[/name_m] [name_u]Grey[/name_u]
[name_u]Lotus[/name_u] [name_m]Anakin[/name_m] [name_m]Jax[/name_m]
[name_u]Lotus[/name_u] [name_m]Anakin[/name_m] [name_m]Clay[/name_m]

1 Like

Oh, thank you! [name_u]Lotus[/name_u] [name_m]Anakin[/name_m] [name_m]Knox[/name_m] is super cool, as is [name_u]Lotus[/name_u] [name_m]Anakin[/name_m] [name_u]Ren[/name_u]!

1 Like

You got it, I am so glad to help!

Fox [name_u]Everett[/name_u] & [name_u]Fox[/name_u] [name_m]Cyrus[/name_m]-[name_u]James[/name_u]
Myren [name_u]Ezra[/name_u] & Myren [name_u]Levi[/name_u]-[name_u]Jude[/name_u]
Zephryn [name_u]Elias[/name_u] & Zephryn [name_u]Asher[/name_u]-[name_u]Ellis[/name_u]
[name_u]Zephyr[/name_u] [name_m]Ambrose[/name_m] & [name_u]Zephyr[/name_u] [name_m]Caius[/name_m]-[name_m]Aryan[/name_m]
Zeplin [name_u]James[/name_u] & Zeplin [name_u]Orion[/name_u]-[name_u]James[/name_u] (I love [name_u]James[/name_u] paired with Zeplin!)
[name_m]Zeppelin[/name_m] [name_u]Phoenix[/name_u] & [name_m]Zeppelin[/name_m] [name_u]Micah[/name_u]-[name_u]Ren[/name_u]
[name_m]Leo[/name_m] [name_m]Caden[/name_m] & [name_m]Leo[/name_m] [name_u]Wyatt[/name_u]-[name_u]Tate[/name_u]
[name_u]Halcyon[/name_u] [name_m]Silas[/name_m] & [name_u]Halcyon[/name_u] [name_m]Emrys[/name_m]-[name_m]Cole[/name_m]
[name_m]Hadrian[/name_m] [name_u]Lennox[/name_u] & [name_m]Hadrian[/name_m] [name_u]Wilder[/name_u]-[name_m]Rhett[/name_m]
[name_m]Romeo[/name_m] [name_m]Soren[/name_m] & [name_m]Romeo[/name_m] [name_u]Emmett[/name_u]-[name_m]Ambrose[/name_m]
[name_m]Dashiell[/name_m] ([name_u]Dash[/name_u]-eel) [name_m]Dashiell[/name_m] [name_m]William[/name_m] & [name_m]Dashiell[/name_m] [name_m]Matthew[/name_m]-[name_u]Jace[/name_u]

Avonlea [name_f]Luna[/name_f] & [name_f]Avonlea[/name_f] [name_f]Maisie[/name_f]-[name_f]Rose[/name_f]
Arys [name_f]Violet[/name_f] & Arys [name_f]Thea[/name_f]-[name_u]Wren[/name_u]
[name_u]Alexis[/name_u] [name_u]Eden[/name_u] & [name_u]Alexis[/name_u] [name_f]Lila[/name_f]-[name_u]Sage[/name_u]
Esly [name_u]Harlow[/name_u] & Esly [name_f]Vera[/name_f]-[name_f]Jane[/name_f]

I hope you like the names! I’ve never personally enjoyed double middles so it was a little tricky for me to find names I felt I liked enough for you to love! I hope you love them, and if there’s anything else you may need please let me know!

Isaac [name_u]Raven[/name_u] is theatrical and dramatic in the best sense. It’s charming and smart, I really love this. [name_f]My[/name_f] only thing is I personally have always thought of [name_u]Raven[/name_u] as a girls name but I think it paired with [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] puts a completely different spin on it!

Emmett [name_u]Valentine[/name_u] is beyond sweet! [name_u]Valentine[/name_u] is a name I’ve always wished I had enough courage to use. It’s bold in the best way and I love it’s soft sounding edge. [name_u]Emmett[/name_u] [name_u]Valentine[/name_u] sounds like an absolute sweetheart and heartbreaker all at once!

I’ve always had a sweet spot for [name_u]Finn[/name_u] but I do not like [name_u]Jae[/name_u] at all, I apologize! I feel [name_u]Finn[/name_u] may need a longer counterpart to feel more balanced. I’m going to suggest [name_u]Theo[/name_u], [name_m]Atticus[/name_m], [name_m]Henry[/name_m], [name_u]Oliver[/name_u] and [name_u]Beckett[/name_u]!

I’m assuming Kru sounds the same as [name_m]Crew[/name_m]. I love this! It’s completely it’s own name, sound and feeling. It feels very dramatic and bold but also so endearing and charming! I love [name_u]Sparrow[/name_u], such a solid handsome name!

I’m sadly not the biggest fan of [name_m]Garrett[/name_m] [name_u]Bryce[/name_u]. I don’t like these names separately and together it is just not my personal liking of style. I apologize!

I prefer [name_u]Harlow[/name_u] for a girl but I love it on either honestly. It is such a sweet sounding gentle name that reminds me of nature and a beautiful forest scenery! I really like [name_u]Harlow[/name_u] [name_u]Scott[/name_u]! I’ve never loved [name_u]Scott[/name_u] but there is something so charming and loveable about [name_u]Harlow[/name_u] [name_u]Scott[/name_u]! You may have even turned me to like [name_u]Scott[/name_u]. I love this one!

I love [name_m]Grant[/name_m]! I’ve always seen it fitting perfectly as a middle but nonetheless, it is a solid, strong standalone name that is so simply inviting! I love [name_m]Grant[/name_m] and I wish it was more loved by others.

Nevy is unique and fresh! I have never heard of this one before but there’s some familiarity to it which I love. It’s not a personal favourite or anything similar to any other names in my favourites list but I can appreciate it! I think I’d love it a lot more paired with a more traditional, classic name as a first with Nevy to follow as a middle!

I hope I could help and as always, feel free to comment anytime you wish!

1 Like

Thank you so much, it’s always nice to hear other people’s opinions! It’s so sweet of you to be doing this . :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Of course! Please feel free to send in any names you’d like a second opinion on!

I am so glad you enjoyed them! [name_u]Fox[/name_u] [name_m]Cyrus[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u] and Esly [name_f]Vera[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] were my favourites too! Same goes to you, my message box and comments sections are always open to you !

1 Like

Could you tell me which you prefer between Rivera [name_m]Elezri[/name_m] [name_f]Hope[/name_f] and Rivera [name_m]Elezri[/name_m] [name_f]Dawn[/name_f] (both boys) please? Thank you!

2 Likes

Violet, [name_f]Lily[/name_f], or [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_u]Maria[/name_u] :purple_heart:

1 Like

I know I’m not the creator of the thread, but I prefer Rivera [name_m]Elezri[/name_m] [name_f]Hope[/name_f]. It just seems happier and brighter!

3 Likes

I know this is also not the point of this thread but NIGHT. Rivera [name_m]Elezri[/name_m] [name_f]Dawn[/name_f].

aaaah I’m so excited for you new UC!!!

2 Likes

@ladywiththelamp @EllieWilbury awe thanks guys

3 Likes

I love both of these names but if I had to choose there’s something so charismatic and poetic about Rivera [name_m]Elezri[/name_m] [name_f]Dawn[/name_f]! I absolutely love this, each of these names compliment one another so well and it’s so unique but still incredibly charming! I love it!

1 Like

I’ve always loved [name_f]Violet[/name_f] and [name_f]Lily[/name_f]! They’ve been on my own list of favourites for forever now. I think even though they are both so widely loved they are classic, timeless and so effortless to pair with names to make it your own unique sound. I love love love [name_f]Violet[/name_f] and [name_f]Lily[/name_f].

Rose [name_u]Maria[/name_u] is beautiful! It’s not my personal style but it is such a sweet, classic, romantic set! I love [name_f]Rose[/name_f] as a first, it’s not something I feel is so common, instead familiar and cozy!

It is so hard for me to choose a favourite from these three but I think I would have to choose [name_f]Lily[/name_f]! It’s beyond sweet, serene and simple in the best way. I love how you can pair it with any name and it will flow so beautifully. [name_f]Lily[/name_f] is a classic, timeless, stunning name!

1 Like