I'll Comment On Your Names

Could I have your opinions on [name_u]Valentine[/name_u], [name_u]Tristan[/name_u] and [name_u]Jupiter[/name_u] for a boy please. I’m trans and chossing from one of these, my middle name is [name_f]Starr[/name_f] if that helps.

1 Like

Hi, I absolutely love the names you’ve chosen!

Valentine is such a poetic, romantic and charming name. It’s quite captivating and I love how unique yet familiar it feels. I wish it was more widely loved and appreciated but I think that only adds to it’s distinctive charm! I also really love how many nickname options there are for [name_u]Valentine[/name_u]! [name_u]Val[/name_u], [name_f]Tine[/name_f], [name_m]Tino[/name_m], [name_m]Ty[/name_m], [name_u]Vale[/name_u], [name_m]Allen[/name_m], [name_m]Al[/name_m], [name_u]Valen[/name_u] or simply just V are all wonderful nicknames! I think [name_u]Valentine[/name_u] is my favourite from the three you’ve chosen it is such a captivating name that will leave a lasting impression on whoever you meet!

Tristan is a classic name. It personally has always reminded me of the early 2000s “it” guy kind of vibe! It’s a very handsome name but sadly I feel it has lost it’s touch over the past few years as other names have surpassed in popularity. Nonetheless, it’s a strong solid name that if paired with a name with enough flair and pizzazz, if you will, I believe it could be reinvented to fit perfectly nowadays.

Jupiter is so beautiful! I absolutely love word and space inspired names and [name_u]Jupiter[/name_u] is a total breath of fresh air! Out of the three, I do personally feel it may be the most out there and unique. Jupe is a short and sweet nickname too! I like this choice my only concern is that [name_u]Jupiter[/name_u] [name_f]Starr[/name_f] may feel a tad too space/astrology themed for my personal liking but of course this is just my personal opinion and if you love it you should use it!

I love [name_u]Valentine[/name_u] and I absolutely adore the sound of [name_u]Valentine[/name_u] [name_f]Starr[/name_f]. It’s upbeat, fresh, bold, poetic and handsome all at once! I really love this combination and as much as I do, I want to remind you that this is only my personal opinion. This is a huge step for you in starting the next chapter of your life and what’s most important is that you LOVE your name. [name_u]Valentine[/name_u], [name_u]Tristan[/name_u] and [name_u]Jupiter[/name_u] are all wonderful choices and I just hope I could help in giving some clarity in what you love more.

Thank you for commenting and I would happy to help if there is anything else I can do, as well as my messages are open if ever needed! I hope I could help!

1 Like

Miriam [name_f]Jerusha[/name_f] [name_u]Pascale[/name_u] is such a fresh sound! I love the way [name_u]Pascale[/name_u] brings the set together with such zest and funk! For something so not my personal style or in my usual comfort zone I love this set! It’s a sweet pairing! I also love [name_u]Pascale[/name_u] on a girl, something I’ve never thought of prior!

Maybe you’ll like…
[name_m]Silas[/name_m] Hades [name_f]Wildflower[/name_f]
[name_m]Caius[/name_m] Hades [name_f]Wildflower[/name_f]
[name_m]Oscar[/name_m] Hades [name_f]Wildflower[/name_f]
[name_m]Leo[/name_m] Hades [name_f]Wildflower[/name_f]
[name_m]Soren[/name_m] Hades [name_f]Wildflower[/name_f]
[name_m]Caspian[/name_m] Hades [name_f]Wildflower[/name_f]
[name_m]Tobias[/name_m] Hades [name_f]Wildflower[/name_f]
[name_u]Orion[/name_u] Hades [name_f]Wildflower[/name_f]

1 Like

Thanks a lot, that’s really helped. [name_u]Valentine[/name_u] and [name_u]Tristan[/name_u] are definitely my favourites especially because of, like you mentioned, the huge astrology theme of [name_u]Jupiter[/name_u] [name_f]Starr[/name_f]. You’ve been a huge help, thanks again.

1 Like

So happy I could help! You’re most welcome!

1 Like

My brother wants to know your thoughts on [name_u]Dylan[/name_u] and [name_u]Chase[/name_u] with his middle name [name_u]Skye[/name_u]. He’s trans aswell and stuck between these two. Thanks in advance.

1 Like

I’m so happy to help!

Both [name_u]Dylan[/name_u] and [name_u]Chase[/name_u] feel very similar in style to me! They each are quite strong yet gentle sounding which I absolutely adore! Funny enough, I immediately think of a surfer/very athletic type when I hear these names!

Dylan is a classic choice, it’s handsome, charming and familiar! I really love this name. I personally feel it’s been reinvented more recently, since it hit its peak in the 90s, as now it’s more deemed as a unisex name which gives it a ton more of edge and flair in my opinion. I wouldn’t say it feels outdated as it is still relatively popular and common but I definitely have always felt it to have a vintage like feel. I love [name_u]Dylan[/name_u], it’s a solid name you cannot go wrong with!

Chase is incredibly sweet! I know this is another name that is unisex but [name_u]Chase[/name_u] has a much more masculine feel to me personally than [name_u]Dylan[/name_u] does. I’m not sure if that is something your brother wants in a name but I thought I’d share that just incase! Regardless, [name_u]Chase[/name_u] is an incredibly charismatic name and I love how simple and short it is! I personally feel it’s a much more modern take on the popular 90s feel and I love it paired with [name_u]Skye[/name_u]!

I’ve had the hardest time thinking of which name I love more, they are so similar while also having an extreme sense of individuality and differences. However, I think I must say that I personally adore the sound of [name_u]Dylan[/name_u] [name_u]Skye[/name_u]. It’s light, fresh, warm and sweet all at once. I also feel as short and sweet as [name_u]Chase[/name_u] is, [name_u]Chase[/name_u] [name_u]Skye[/name_u] feels a little incomplete to me and I think [name_u]Dylan[/name_u] balances the softer sounding [name_u]Skye[/name_u] beautifully. Once again, this is just my personal opinion and I am certain your brother will choose the name right for him that he loves! It’s been so heartwarming to read your posts and to be able to help even in the littlest way.

You’re most welcome and I hope I could help!

1 Like

My #1 girls name is [name_f]Scarlet[/name_f] [name_f]Linnea[/name_f] (both honour names)
And I also love these names, which I’ve put into the following combos:
[name_f]Lida[/name_f] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f]
Karmin [name_f]Zita[/name_f]
[name_f]Flora[/name_f] [name_f]Piroska[/name_f] ([name_f]Piroska[/name_f] is my grandma’s name)
Any combos that seem better to you?
For boys, my #1 is [name_m]Julius[/name_m] [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] ([name_m]Julius[/name_m] after my dad & grandpa, and the author [name_m]Victor[/name_m] [name_m]Hugo[/name_m])
WDYT??
Thanks in advance :heart:

1 Like

Thanks again, that’s really helped him. It’s refreshing to get opinions of others.

1 Like

Can you comment on [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] [name_f]Nadia[/name_f] Song (as FN MN LN) ? Thank you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

If you have time, please would you comment on some of my names from my UC? Obviously don’t do them all haha, just pick a few that you have the most to say about! Thanks :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

What do you think of [name_f]Elide[/name_f] (Ee- Lyde), Yrene (Yur-een) and the nick name Azzy (A nick name for [name_f]Azra[/name_f] or [name_f]Azalea[/name_f])? Some people think they sound like I-Lied, Urine and Assy but others think they are really pretty?

1 Like

Ophelia [name_f]Solange[/name_f]

Dahlia [name_f]Anais[/name_f]

Annaliese [name_f]Sapphire[/name_f]-[name_f]Manon[/name_f]

Leviathan [name_m]Alucard[/name_m]

Seraphim [name_m]Laurent[/name_m]

Paris [name_m]Valentin[/name_m]

2 Likes

Omg your names are gorgeous

1 Like

Firstly, [name_f]Scarlet[/name_f] [name_f]Linnea[/name_f] is beautiful! I absolutely love how contrasting these two names are. [name_f]Scarlet[/name_f] seems so bold, romantic and elegant and [name_f]Linnea[/name_f] feels like a total breath of fresh air, it’s light, airy and so dreamy sounding! I love love love this pair!

I like a lot of your other pairings and I so admire you honouring your Grandmother ([name_f]Piroska[/name_f] is so beautiful and unique!) I’d have to say my favourites from your already made list are [name_f]Flora[/name_f] [name_f]Piroska[/name_f] and [name_f]Lida[/name_f] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f]! These are both such intricate yet simple, beautiful names!

If I’m to suggest another combination I really love the sound of…
[name_f]Lida[/name_f] Karmin
[name_f]Juliet[/name_f] [name_f]Flora[/name_f] / [name_f]Flora[/name_f] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f]
[name_f]Juliet[/name_f] [name_f]Piroska[/name_f]
[name_f]Flora[/name_f] [name_f]Zita[/name_f]

Julius [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] is so handsome oh my! It’s such a strong, solid name full of charm and whit! I absolutely adore this pairing and I’ve never been a huge lover of [name_m]Julius[/name_m]. What a sweet name with an ever sweeter sentiment. [name_f]Lovely[/name_f]!

Thank you so much for commenting, I hope I could help!

1 Like

I am so in love with this name. [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] [name_f]Nadia[/name_f] seems to be the absolute perfect balance of elegance, light and sweet naming styles! I’ve always had such a soft spot for [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] and even though I’ve never been the biggest fan of [name_f]Nadia[/name_f], I adore them together! I picture a sweet girl full of curiosity, intelligence and whit who’s far beyond her years. She’s a light to everyone around and is nothing but the most comforting, sweet soul! I love this and it sounds even more beautiful and elegant with the last name Song. It truly sounds like a melody.

1 Like

Wow! I love so many of your favourites! In complete honesty, much of them are not my personal style but I absolutely love them! Great style!

Wilhelmina [name_f]Rose[/name_f] is so beautiful. I’ve always loved the name [name_f]Wilhelmina[/name_f], it has such a vintage yet modern feel to it all at once. I love the nickname [name_f]Willa[/name_f] too! [name_f]Wilhelmina[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] is the perfect pairing, they balance one another beautifully and I honestly love how much of a hidden gem [name_f]Wilhelmina[/name_f] is! I feel it’s one of those names that people are familiar with but never think twice about, and I just love your use of it! What a lovely name, I could seriously go on and on!

Pearl [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] is classic and fresh! [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] is one of my favourites and although I’ve always preferred it as a first, I love the vintage feel it adds to the traditional charm of [name_f]Pearl[/name_f]. I feel that these are both names that are deemed as older fashioned but somehow this pairing feels so bright, fresh and new to me! I love this one a lot.

Dorothy [name_f]Mabel[/name_f] is the absolute sweetest name! I’ve always loved [name_f]Dorothy[/name_f] and [name_f]Mabel[/name_f] and pairing them was a wonderful thought on your part! I absolutely love how familiar both these names sound, this set is cozy and warm but also so poetic and charming! I’d love to see [name_f]Dorothy[/name_f] make a huge comeback, [name_f]Dot[/name_f] and [name_f]Dottie[/name_f] are just the most adorable nicknames and regardless of it’s old time feel, I think [name_f]Dorothy[/name_f] is a beautiful name that would fit at any stage of life. [name_f]Dorothy[/name_f] [name_f]Mabel[/name_f] is beyond stunning and I love it paired with [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f]!

Felicity [name_f]Mavis[/name_f] is such a fresh take on both of these names! [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] has always been so intriguing and paired with spunky [name_f]Mavis[/name_f], this pairing is so full of edge and spice, yet still so charming! I love this one, it’s an unexpected pair that fits beautifully together.

Daphne [name_f]Maude[/name_f] is classy, elegant, simple and warm! This name feels very fashion forward to me, I am not sure if that makes the most but it’s the only way I can explain how this name feels to me. It’s fresh and reminds me of the epitome of the “it girl” living in [name_u]New[/name_u] [name_m]York[/name_m] City living out her dreams to the fullest with an absolute heart of gold. Recently [name_f]Maude[/name_f] has been growing on me, I love it’s simplicity and I think it adds the perfect amount of class and subtle flair to [name_f]Daphne[/name_f]!

Anne [name_f]Marigold[/name_f] is not like my usual style but I absolutely love this pairing! There is something so simple yet sweet about it. I adore more simplistic, older fashioned one syllable names like [name_u]Anne[/name_u] and pairing it with a more upbeat, fresh, lively name like [name_f]Marigold[/name_f] is just beautiful!

Willa [name_f]Florence[/name_f] is gorgeous! I love both of these names so much, [name_f]Florence[/name_f] is on my own list! This set just feels like the perfect name. It’s cool, sweet, beautiful and full of vintage feel while also having a modern edge to it! I really am not sure on what else to say other than I love this name so much!

Josephine [name_f]Lilac[/name_f] reminds me of summer, morning dew, rainbows and sunshine. It’s such a beautiful name that flows so effortlessly like a melody of a song. I honestly love this! [name_f]Lilac[/name_f] has always been a name that’s interested me, it’s light and fresh and a unique floral name and I think you did such a great job of pairing it just right for it to feel familiar and not so uncommon! It’s a stunning pairing, I absolutely love this!

Asher [name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m] feels so strong and almost academic to me. I am getting very strong [name_u]Harry[/name_u] [name_m]Potter[/name_m] vibes from it which is nothing but a compliment, I’m a huge potterhead haha! [name_u]Asher[/name_u] is so soft and gentle, it reminds me of nature and the outdoors and I love how solid and traditional of a name [name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m] is, such a well balanced pairing!

Lucas [name_m]Anthony[/name_m] is so sweet! I imagine a fun-loving, caring boy who always has his nose in a book. He’s the classic good guy. I’ve never been a huge fan of [name_m]Anthony[/name_m] but [name_m]Lucas[/name_m] [name_m]Anthony[/name_m] feels so complete and lively! It’s a strong, solid name perfect for any age!

Noah [name_m]Frederick[/name_m] is beyond cute! I love [name_u]Noah[/name_u] and [name_m]Frederick[/name_m] is such a heartwarming name! It’s nothing like anything I’ve ever heard paired with [name_u]Noah[/name_u] before and this pairing just feels like home. It’s warm, mellow and comfortable but also so charming and endearing! What a handsome pair.

Arthur [name_m]Caleb[/name_m], oh my this is charming! Both of these names feel very similar to me, in the best way. They are so complimentary and fresh. I really adore this name and I feel similar to the other boy names I’ve commented on, it just feels very studious and adventurous to me.

I absolutely adore your naming style and was tempted to comment on more! Please feel free to comment another time, I’d love to hear more combinations from you, these were just spectacular choices!
Thank you!

1 Like

I love [name_f]Elide[/name_f]! The meaning and overall sound of this name is just beautiful, I may even have to add it to my own list! I love it’s uniqueness and sense of individuality yet it still feels so warm and familiar, simple and stunning!

Yrene is interesting and fresh, a little edgy and zesty too! It’s not my personal style but I love how unique it feels while still having a sense of familiarity as it is similar to more common names like [name_f]Irene[/name_f]!

Azra and [name_f]Azalea[/name_f] are both stunning! I like the nickname Azzy, a fresher take on [name_u]Izzy[/name_u]! I must admit I did immediately think of the possibility it could be mistaken or teased for as Assy but if anything, it was more of an afterthought! If you really love it, you should use it! Zra is a nickname I just thought of for [name_f]Azra[/name_f], I think it’s cute and a really unique sound! [name_m]Zale[/name_m] is a nickname you could use for [name_f]Azalea[/name_f] too!

I hope I could help and please don’t hesitate to leave another comment in the future, thanks!

1 Like

Wow - was not expecting you to do so many! All my names honour someone or something special to my family and me so it really means a lot that you like them so much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Thank you for taking the time to write such a lovely assessment :yellow_heart:

1 Like

Ophelia [name_f]Solange[/name_f] is beautiful! It’s familiar, cozy and strong all at once. I can see this name fitting at any age in life and I absolutely adore the contrast of softer [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] and more bold [name_f]Solange[/name_f]. What a gorgeous pair!

Dahlia [name_f]Anais[/name_f] is so so pretty! I’ve always loved both of these names. It’s vintage and elegant but fresh and light! I absolutely love this and I am so happy to see someone else love [name_f]Anais[/name_f]!

Wow! [name_f]Annaliese[/name_f] [name_f]Sapphire[/name_f]-[name_f]Moon[/name_f] is stunning! I’ve never loved [name_f]Annaliese[/name_f] but I am obsessed with this set. It is such a good balance of traditional, classic style with the perfect amount of flair and individuality. I love the sense of nature in this name, it brings it to a more modern and unique feel!

Leviathan [name_m]Alucard[/name_m] is interesting! It is without a doubt an incredibly strong and solid name. [name_u]Levi[/name_u] is such a sweet nickname that comes to mind! I really like this pairing. It’s a total breath of fresh air. I was immediately reminded of [name_u]Harry[/name_u] [name_m]Potter[/name_m], this name feels like it would fit in the universe wonderfully!

Seraphim [name_m]Laurent[/name_m] is gorgeous! I adore how soft and gentle this set sounds! This name feels so elegant and refined to me! I really adore this.

Paris [name_m]Valentin[/name_m] is so stylish and graceful sounding. Similar to [name_m]Seraphim[/name_m] [name_m]Laurent[/name_m], it just feels elegant and I love [name_u]Paris[/name_u] on a boy! I think it is a name that has primarily been used on girls but I love it for a boy and feel it has a certain flair that’s hard to describe! [name_m]Valentin[/name_m] is a gorgeous variation of [name_u]Valentine[/name_u], feels much fresher and newer yet romantic and poetic! I love this one a lot.