I'll Comment On Your Names

Thanks!

Vela-[name_f]Aviva[/name_f] [name_f]Isadora[/name_f] “[name_f]Viv[/name_f]”

Probably too much V &/or A but I want to know what you think. :slight_smile:

I of course may be a tad biased haha, but I love [name_f]Julia[/name_f]. I’ve always loved my name and how timeless it feels. It seems to fit me perfectly regardless of what stage of life I am in. I’ve heard many people say it’s common and although I’ve met a few other [name_f]Julia[/name_f]’s throughout my life, I find it to be more familiar than common or popular. I love being a [name_f]Julia[/name_f]. I also love [name_f]Julia[/name_f] [name_f]Caroline[/name_f]! I adore the way this sounds. I instantly thought of a young star who just radiates light, beauty and grace. I would have never thought to put [name_f]Julia[/name_f] and [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] together but I am quite in love with it, awesome pair!

1 Like

Elowen [name_u]Dove[/name_u] is the prettiest combination! I’ve always adored [name_f]Elowen[/name_f] and the nickname [name_f]Winnie[/name_f], but never seemed to love any names I paired it with. Well, you did it and completely knocked it out of the park so to speak. I love how [name_u]Dove[/name_u]’s wispiness and trendier flare modernizes the elegance of [name_f]Elowen[/name_f]. I could really go on and on about this pairing, I am in love with it! I think it would suit a little girl beautifully and a name she would be able to grow into effortlessly.

1 Like

At first glance I was not really loving this set but once I read it aloud a few times I see the charm of it. I personally have never liked the idea of two middle names, I find them too much of the time to be a mouthful and overwhelming. However, I don’t mind [name_f]Hester[/name_f] and [name_f]Agatha[/name_f] together. I like how [name_f]Agatha[/name_f] softens the intense “s” sound of [name_f]Hester[/name_f]. [name_f]Eurydice[/name_f] is a beautiful name and I adore it’s unique factor. [name_f]Eurydice[/name_f] [name_f]Hester[/name_f] [name_f]Agatha[/name_f] is not my personal naming style but I appreciate it, and would love to meet an [name_f]Eurydice[/name_f] one day.

2 Likes

Bee [name_u]Antonia[/name_u] is incredibly sweet! I’ve only ever thought of [name_f]Bee[/name_f] as a nickname to [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] or [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] but I love the simplicity of it! I find a lot of the time when someone uses a shorter name such as [name_f]Bee[/name_f], they tend to pair it with another simple, usually one syllable name, and although there are some lovely pairs, I adore more elaborate choices. [name_u]Antonia[/name_u] is beautiful. It feels full of life, cultural and wise. I’d never thought I’d love these two names together but they flow so effortlessly.

1 Like

Cecily [name_f]Rhiannon[/name_f] is pretty. I’ve never loved [name_f]Cecily[/name_f], as I much prefer [name_f]Cecilia[/name_f] but I think it sounds so beautiful paired with [name_f]Rhiannon[/name_f]! [name_f]Rhiannon[/name_f] is one of my favourite names and I honestly love how different this pairing feels. I don’t find [name_f]Cecily[/name_f] to be so common or overly popular, and although [name_f]Rhiannon[/name_f] is a reminder of [name_m]Fleetwood[/name_m] [name_m]Mac[/name_m] I personally feel it’s another name that’s often neglected. [name_f]Cecily[/name_f] [name_f]Rhiannon[/name_f] is fresh and contrasting but in the best way. I really enjoy this combination!

2 Likes

Thanks for doing this! What do you think of [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] [name_f]Ella[/name_f] [name_f]May[/name_f]?

2 Likes

Calder is a new one to me. It’s not my personal style, but I think it pairs well with [name_u]Vivian[/name_u]. I like how they contrast one another. [name_u]Vivian[/name_u] is a classic name that radiates elegance to me and I love the frilly personality it adds to more modern [name_u]Calder[/name_u]. I prefer [name_u]Vivian[/name_u] to [name_u]Calder[/name_u] but I feel they compliment one another well despite the difference in styles!

1 Like

I love this pairing! [name_f]Sibyl[/name_f] has quickly become one of my favourites after watching Downton [name_u]Abbey[/name_u] and reading The Picture of [name_u]Dorian[/name_u] [name_u]Gray[/name_u]. It radiates class, grace and beauty. I personally find that people either adore it or find it to be too outdated, which is a shame but I also love how unique and rather obscure it is. I’ve always found it a challenge to find a middle name that does it justice. [name_f]Delphine[/name_f] is gorgeous. I’ve always been fond of this name and although it is not my exact style, I appreciate the way they flow together while not diminishing the traditional, classic feel of each individual choice. I love this and I love meeting other’s who appreciate [name_f]Sibyl[/name_f], you have great taste!

1 Like

I normally avoid names that sound too similar or feel too repetitive. However, I absolutely love this. I do admit, there is a lot of A and V sounds going on, but it is so stunning. I’m unsure of why I thought of this but I immediately felt as if I was casting a spell when reading [name_f]Vela[/name_f]-[name_f]Aviva[/name_f]! I’m a huge [name_u]Harry[/name_u] [name_m]Potter[/name_m] fan so that is nothing but a compliment. It flows beautifully and I adore the nickname [name_f]Viv[/name_f]. I am not usually a fan of [name_f]Isadora[/name_f], but I actually love how you used it. I thought it introduced new sounds aside from all the V’s but connects well to the endings of [name_f]Vela[/name_f] and [name_f]Aviva[/name_f] as it has the same “ah” ending. I would honestly love to hear more of your favourites!

1 Like

I’m a fan of Disney, so I immediately associate [name_u]Remy[/name_u] to [name_u]Remy[/name_u] from Ratatouille, this is not a bad association! I find [name_u]Remy[/name_u] to be a sweet name, not my personal style, but incredibly endearing. I love [name_u]Bennett[/name_u], so handsome! However, I for some reason am not entirely loving the two together. I personally feel that they just have two vastly different sounds. [name_u]Bennett[/name_u] reminds me of a trendier almost Western inspired take on more common traditional names such as [name_m]Ben[/name_m] and [name_u]Benjamin[/name_u] whereas, I feel [name_u]Remy[/name_u] fits more of a European academia impression. I love these two separately but I just cannot envision them together.

I’m going to be completely honest and admit that neither [name_f]Adrienne[/name_f] or [name_f]Julienne[/name_f] are personal favourites of mine. However, I can appreciate them. I much prefer [name_f]Adrienne[/name_f] [name_u]Jules[/name_u], although I could see [name_f]Adrienne[/name_f] fitting well with [name_f]Jade[/name_f] just as much. I really wish I could love [name_f]Julienne[/name_f] [name_f]Jade[/name_f] but I am not the biggest fan of repetitive sounds and I feel for me, the double J is too much. This does not mean it’s a bad name, just my personal opinion. I really feel that [name_f]Adrienne[/name_f] would pair beautifully with [name_u]Jules[/name_u] and [name_f]Jade[/name_f]!

1 Like

Vivienne [name_f]Ella[/name_f] [name_f]May[/name_f] is stunning! I’ve always had a sweet spot for these names separately and absolutely adore them paired together. It flows so beautifully and I also love the variation of sounds. I feel that [name_f]Ella[/name_f] [name_f]May[/name_f] is a combination that has been done time and time again but when paired with a timeless name with such elegance and tradition it feels reborn and new again. I absolutely love this pairing and even as someone who is not necessarily a fan of double middles, I have to say this is one of the prettiest names I’ve heard. It’s just gorgeous!

1 Like

I’d love feedback on [name_f]Winifred[/name_f] [name_u]Lark[/name_u], if you don’t mind! Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

awe thank you so much :heart:

1 Like

Florence [name_u]Lowry[/name_u]

Thank you for doing this!

1 Like

Thoughts on [name_m]Daniel[/name_m] [name_m]Caspian[/name_m]?

1 Like

I must admit both [name_f]Winifred[/name_f] and [name_u]Lark[/name_u] are not my personal style but I find them incredibly charming together! I adore the nickname [name_f]Winnie[/name_f] for [name_f]Winifred[/name_f]. Although both names may be a tad outdated in my opinion, I feel that [name_u]Lark[/name_u] is making a comeback, which makes this combination a whole lot easier for me to love! I also really enjoy how feminine [name_f]Winifred[/name_f] sounds whereas [name_u]Lark[/name_u] comes off as a more unisex and masculine tone. I feel really neutral about this set, I’m not in love but I definitely don’t dislike it. Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

Florence is one of my favourite names! It’s beautiful and in my opinion, a little underrated. I’ve only ever heard of [name_u]Lowry[/name_u] as a last name, which is why I’m finding it a little hard to love completely. However, I don’t dislike it! If you’re up for suggestions, I think I would personally much prefer something along the sound of [name_f]Florence[/name_f] [name_u]Laurie[/name_u], [name_f]Florence[/name_f] [name_f]Loralee[/name_f] or [name_f]Florence[/name_f] [name_f]Lorelai[/name_f]! Nonetheless, [name_f]Florence[/name_f] [name_u]Lowry[/name_u] is sweet and I must say, the more I think it over, the more I like it! A sweet and unique choice!

1 Like

Wow! What a gorgeous name. I absolutely love this. I must say, I’m not the biggest fan of [name_m]Daniel[/name_m], I personally find it to be quite common and over used. However, I love the edge and effect of drama [name_m]Caspian[/name_m] gives it. I’ve always admired [name_m]Caspian[/name_m] but felt for my personal style it may be too out of the box. However, I feel that you may be proving me wrong. I find this to be a perfect example of how although [name_m]Daniel[/name_m] and [name_m]Caspian[/name_m] are completely different styles, they compliment each other wonderfully. [name_m]Daniel[/name_m] humbles the boldness of [name_m]Caspian[/name_m], as [name_m]Caspian[/name_m] elevates [name_m]Daniel[/name_m] to a more modern feel. I love this!

1 Like