I'll Comment On Your Names

Heidemarie [name_f]Pandora[/name_f] is sweet! I’ve never heard too much of Heidemarie so it feels very refreshing and bright to me. [name_f]Pandora[/name_f] is such a beautiful name. I especially love the meaning. It’s a beautiful pairing that feels very elegant and timeless to me. I love it!

1 Like

I can’t tell if this is too exotic/ too many similar vowels. [name_m]Grant[/name_m], [name_f]Anya[/name_f], [name_m]Ivo[/name_m], [name_f]Inga[/name_f]. Impression?

1 Like

Hi! What do you think of [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] [name_f]Florence[/name_f]?

2 Likes

What do you think of [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_u]Grey[/name_u]? Our surname is short beginning with ch and ending with an eel sound. I’m liking it but I’m not completely in love, any other middle name ideas for [name_f]Daisy[/name_f]?

1 Like

What a sweet set! I personally feel that [name_m]Grant[/name_m], [name_f]Anya[/name_f], [name_m]Ivo[/name_m] and [name_f]Inga[/name_f] are no where near similar. I can see a slight similarity between [name_f]Inga[/name_f] and [name_m]Ivo[/name_m] but in all honesty, they sound nothing alike! If anything, they compliment each other beautifully.
[name_m]Grant[/name_m] is such a handsome, charming name. I’ve always admired it, it’s on my own personal list of favourites. [name_f]Anya[/name_f] is cute. I’ve never personally loved it but I can most definitely see the appeal to it. [name_m]Ivo[/name_m] and [name_f]Inga[/name_f] are fresh to me! I’ve never met either of one and it just seems very bright and exotic to me, but not too exotic! I find this set so endearing and charming. Your more unique choices [name_m]Ivo[/name_m] and [name_f]Inga[/name_f] balance the traditional style of [name_m]Grant[/name_m] and [name_f]Anya[/name_f]. So sweet!

1 Like

Aw this pairing is beyond gorgeous! I’ve always loved [name_f]Florence[/name_f], it has been one of my favourite names for as long as I can remember and I absolutely adore it paired with [name_f]Eloise[/name_f]. [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] [name_f]Florence[/name_f] flows so well together and I can only picture the prettiest, most curious, adventure seizing, kind soul. It’s elegant and warm but exciting. I absolutely love this! So so beautiful.

1 Like

Hi! I like [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_u]Grey[/name_u]. I actually love the way [name_u]Grey[/name_u] balances the feminine flair of [name_f]Daisy[/name_f]. I think it is a very sweet set. I imagine the epitome of a “cool”/“it” girl, and that is nothing but a compliment! I’m happy to leave some other middle name suggestions below.

Daisy [name_u]Briar[/name_u]
[name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_u]Braelyn[/name_u]
[name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_u]Eden[/name_u]
[name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_u]Haven[/name_u]
[name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_u]Lennox[/name_u]
[name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_u]Noa[/name_u]
[name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_u]Monroe[/name_u]
[name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_u]Wren[/name_u]
[name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_u]Cove[/name_u]
[name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_f]Faye[/name_f]
[name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f]
[name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_u]Fallon[/name_u]
[name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_u]Blake[/name_u]

I hope I could help, feel free to comment with any other names!

1 Like

What do you think of [name_f]Georgette[/name_f] [name_u]Briar[/name_u] [name_f]Ayelet[/name_f]?

1 Like

I am so biased on [name_f]Georgette[/name_f]! It’s my Mother’s name, and although she’s never loved it, I’ve always found it to be such a sweet pretty name full of elegance. I’d love to see [name_f]Georgette[/name_f] used more often, a hidden treasure in my opinion. [name_u]Briar[/name_u] is beautiful, it’s mystical and magical but incredibly charming and humble sounding. [name_f]Ayelet[/name_f] is so pretty, it’s a new one to me but it is so loveable! [name_f]Georgette[/name_f] [name_u]Briar[/name_u] [name_f]Ayelet[/name_f] is stunning. I love how these names are all so different yet they compliment one another so well. Together, they are a fresh but familiar sound. I love this pairing!

2 Likes

Wow, thank you! I was looking for a [name_f]Georgette[/name_f] combo and it just sprung into my head.

2 Likes

It really is a beautiful combination, thank you for sharing! I’d love to hear any other sets you may have.

1 Like

Thoughts on [name_f]Ariadne[/name_f] [name_u]Snow[/name_u] and [name_f]Philomena[/name_f] [name_u]Jasper[/name_u]?

2 Likes

Oh thank you! What do you think of [name_u]Indiana[/name_u] [name_m]Hawthorne[/name_m] [name_u]Wilde[/name_u]? :grin:

2 Likes

Ariadne [name_u]Snow[/name_u] is beautiful. [name_u]Snow[/name_u] is most surely not a common name you hear everyday which I love about this set. It feels full of fantasy but still has a familiar charm. I’ve been seeing [name_f]Ariadne[/name_f] pop up everywhere lately and I can see why. It’s a sweet, simple but still has a touch of exotic flair. I love the way the two balance one another.

Philomena [name_u]Jasper[/name_u], wow! I have to start off by saying I absolutely adore the meaning of [name_f]Philomena[/name_f]. “Lover of strength” feels so poetic to me. I picture a young girl full of life, who’s unforgivingly true to herself and preservers through anything life throws her way. I’ve never loved [name_f]Philomena[/name_f], it is without a doubt a pretty name, just has never been my personal style but I absolutely adore it paired with [name_u]Jasper[/name_u]. The modernity of [name_u]Jasper[/name_u] brings a sense of edge to the name. It’s a beautiful, chic, contemporary yet traditional feeling set. I love this a lot!

2 Likes

Indiana [name_m]Hawthorne[/name_m] [name_u]Wilde[/name_u] is so stunningly rare. I usually am not a fan of names with this type of style but I genuinely love this set! It’s unique, adventurous, charming and a total breath of fresh air. I could see this fitting either a boy or girl beautifully. However, I personally think it would fit so well on a girl. I picture the quintessential cool girl. She’s full of sass and walks to the beat of her own drum, but so loveable. The three names flow so effortlessly together while still having their own sound, individually and paired. I honestly love this, you may have even turned me to love [name_u]Indiana[/name_u]!

2 Likes

Oh gosh! Thank you so much! I’m really loving this thread now :wink: could you give me your thoughts on [name_m]Jedidiah[/name_m] [name_m]Gregor[/name_m]? (Asking because insofar you’ve liked my unpopular combos and this is one of them :grin:)

1 Like

I am so glad to hear that, I so appreciate all your comments! [name_m]Jedidiah[/name_m] [name_m]Gregor[/name_m] is such a charming and incredibly handsome name. I want to really love this pair but it sadly is just not my personal style. Nevertheless, I still appreciate it. I do adore the warm sound of the set. [name_m]Jed[/name_m] is a wonderful nickname that would fit well at any stage of life. If I’m able to suggest anything, I would personally love to see [name_m]Jedidiah[/name_m] paired with a name that is more traditional and familiar. [name_m]Gregor[/name_m] seems somewhat harsh and incomplete to me. [name_m]Jedidiah[/name_m] [name_u]George[/name_u], [name_m]Jedidiah[/name_m] [name_m]Gregory[/name_m], [name_m]Jedidiah[/name_m] [name_m]Graham[/name_m] or [name_m]Jedidiah[/name_m] [name_u]Grayson[/name_u] all sound much more familiar. However, this is of course just my personal opinion. I like [name_m]Jedidiah[/name_m] [name_m]Gregor[/name_m], it is just not my personal style. Thank you again for all your comments, I hope to hear another pairing from you soon!

1 Like

I’m back for more if you have the time! What are your thoughts on [name_f]Ada[/name_f] [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] and [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] [name_u]December[/name_u]? Thanks so much! :sparkles:

1 Like

How nice of you to do this! Could I have your thoughts on [name_f]Annie[/name_f] [name_f]Fern[/name_f], please? :blush:

1 Like

[name_m]Hi[/name_m]! My last name is Earp and it was REALLY hard to work with for names. Our 8 yro name is Noel Concetta. Concetta was my great grandma’s name. Our 2 1/2 yro name is Elias Michael. Michael is my husband’s older brother’s name. And we want to name our son who’s due on 2/28/21 Julian. But we’re stuck on the middle name. Some middle name that have meaning to us are Bill, Frederick, Ryan, Mathew, Robert, Bradley, Daniel, Owen, Tyler, and Jeffery. I know some of these don’t pair well with Julian, which one do you think we should pick?

1 Like