I'll Comment On Your Names

Yay! So glad to have you back! If I am being completely honest, I’ve never loved [name_f]Ada[/name_f]. It has always felt a little lacklustre to me, as if something is missing. It is a very sweet sounding pretty name, I just personally feel it fits much better as a middle name. I adore [name_f]Clementine[/name_f]. It’s not my personal style but I cannot deny how adorable it is. I hate to say this, but when I first read this set aloud, all I could think of was “ate a clementine.” It is a pretty pairing I just feel it would flow much better as [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] [name_f]Ada[/name_f]. If I am able to suggest other names, [name_f]Anna[/name_f], [name_f]Ava[/name_f], [name_f]Etta[/name_f], [name_f]Alma[/name_f], [name_f]Cora[/name_f] and [name_f]Iona[/name_f] all go beautifully with [name_f]Clementine[/name_f].

Hugo [name_u]December[/name_u] is beyond handsome! I absolutely love this pairing. I’ve never thought of [name_u]December[/name_u] as a name, as [name_u]Winter[/name_u] is a much more popular seasonal themed name but I love it. It is charming, mature but also so fresh feeling. I feel [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] is gravely under rated and it paired with [name_u]December[/name_u] elevates its elegance but also is just so simply sweet. I really love this pairing.

1 Like

Oh goodness, thank you so much for pointing this out! I hadn’t noticed! :sweat_smile:

Do you think Ada Valentine works any better, or should I just avoid word names all together?

1 Like

Annie [name_f]Fern[/name_f] is so sweet! It’s simple and classic but still has a certain flair to it. I really like this pairing. [name_f]Annie[/name_f], [name_u]Anne[/name_u] and [name_f]Anna[/name_f] are all names that are far overlooked sadly. They are all so simple and pretty. [name_f]Fern[/name_f] compliments [name_f]Annie[/name_f] perfectly. I really could go on and on about how stunning this name is!

2 Likes

I really need some opinions soon because I’ve started having contractions!

1 Like

Thank you, I’m pleased you like it :blush:

1 Like

Hi, congratulations! I was reminded of myself and my own siblings when reading your comment. I’m the oldest and only daughter with two younger brothers. Funny enough, our age gaps are very similar to your children. I love [name_u]Noel[/name_u] [name_f]Concetta[/name_f] and [name_u]Elias[/name_u] [name_u]Michael[/name_u], the sentiment and special meanings are beautiful!

In my personal opinion, I love [name_u]Julian[/name_u] [name_m]Matthew[/name_m], [name_u]Julian[/name_u] [name_u]Bradley[/name_u], [name_u]Julian[/name_u] [name_u]Owen[/name_u] and [name_u]Julian[/name_u] [name_m]Daniel[/name_m]. I think each of these middles compliment [name_u]Julian[/name_u] the best from your list and I love that they too have special meaning. If I were to choose a favourite I’d have to say [name_u]Julian[/name_u] [name_m]Matthew[/name_m] and [name_u]Julian[/name_u] [name_m]Daniel[/name_m]. But there is something about [name_u]Julian[/name_u] [name_m]Matthew[/name_m] that is tearing at my heartstrings. Both of those names are so effortlessly classic, handsome but still has their own individual sound. I also feel that [name_u]Julian[/name_u] [name_m]Matthew[/name_m] and [name_u]Julian[/name_u] [name_m]Daniel[/name_m] also compliment [name_u]Noel[/name_u] [name_f]Concetta[/name_f] and [name_u]Elias[/name_u] [name_u]Michael[/name_u] so well.

I hope I could help, I just received your second comment that you are having contractions! I wish you all the luck in your delivery and postpartum. If there’s anything else you may need please feel free to comment! Sending you and your family all the luck, health and happiness!

2 Likes

Thank you sooo much! We really like [name_u]Julian[/name_u] [name_m]Mathew[/name_m] but would it be okay with [name_u]Elias[/name_u] [name_u]Michael[/name_u]?

1 Like

I absolutely love [name_u]Julian[/name_u] [name_m]Mathew[/name_m] and [name_u]Elias[/name_u] [name_u]Michael[/name_u]! I feel they fit the best from the other options of your list. They compliment one another well but both names have their own definitive sound. I could so imagine [name_u]Julian[/name_u] [name_m]Mathew[/name_m] and [name_u]Elias[/name_u] [name_u]Michael[/name_u] as brothers. [name_u]Noel[/name_u] [name_f]Concetta[/name_f], [name_u]Elias[/name_u] [name_u]Michael[/name_u] and [name_u]Julian[/name_u] [name_m]Matthew[/name_m] is a beautiful sibling set. I hope I could help and once again sending you all the luck!

1 Like

Thank you! I used to be a member on baby center but others weren’t so kind about my name choices! Thank you so much! I also love your suggestion of [name_u]Julian[/name_u] [name_m]Daniel[/name_m]

1 Like

I felt awful for pointing it out but I sadly could not unhear it and would want to be aware myself! I actually think [name_f]Ada[/name_f] fits perfectly with [name_u]Valentine[/name_u]. [name_f]Ada[/name_f] [name_u]Valentine[/name_u] is bold, beautiful, sassy and completely loveable all at once. It’s imaginative and unique in the best way. [name_f]Ada[/name_f] [name_u]Valentine[/name_u] is stunning, I love this pairing!

2 Likes

Also, people mispronounced [name_u]Noel[/name_u]’s name for years! [name_m]Just[/name_m] making sure, it’s pronounced No-[name_f]Ell[/name_f]

1 Like

I am sorry to hear other’s haven’t been so kind to you in the past in regards to your naming style and choices. I genuinely love your naming style, your children have such beautiful names! I am so glad I could pass on my two cents, I just hope I helped. I didn’t think one could mispronounce [name_u]Noel[/name_u]. It is such a gorgeous simple name. [name_u]Julian[/name_u] [name_m]Daniel[/name_m] and [name_u]Julian[/name_u] [name_m]Mathew[/name_m] both work wonderfully with [name_u]Noel[/name_u] [name_f]Concetta[/name_f] and [name_u]Elias[/name_u] [name_u]Michael[/name_u], and on their own are just as handsome. If there’s anything else you may need feel free to comment or even message me! I’d be happy to help in any way I can. Best of luck!

Thank You so much for being so kind and helping me! I talked to my husband and I think [name_u]Julian[/name_u] [name_m]Daniel[/name_m] might be the one! [name_m]Daniel[/name_m] is my grandpa’s name, he’ll be so happy to hear that we named our son after him!

2 Likes

Of course, I’m happy I could help! Aw, I love that, what a sweet namesake. [name_u]Julian[/name_u] [name_m]Daniel[/name_m] is handsome, charming and classic! I am wishing you and your family all the best in this new chapter. Hugs!

2 Likes

Thank you! :pregnant_woman: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Maybe [name_u]Jesse[/name_u] and [name_u]Kit[/name_u]? I feel like [name_u]Jess[/name_u] would be mistaken for a girl (nickname for [name_f]Jessica[/name_f]).

1 Like

I absolutely love [name_u]Jess[/name_u] and [name_u]Kit[/name_u]! I think they compliment one another well. They’re both short and sweet but still so handsome and charming! I really enjoy [name_u]Jess[/name_u] for a boy. I first heard of it when I watched [name_m]Gilmore[/name_m] Girls years ago, I loved the character and fell in love with the name too! @cem123 made a wonderful suggestion, [name_u]Jesse[/name_u] is most definitely more masculine and would occur less confusion than [name_u]Jess[/name_u] probably. Regardless, I love [name_u]Jess[/name_u]! [name_u]Kit[/name_u]’s a great name. I feel it’s so overlooked. I first heard of this name through American Horror [name_u]Story[/name_u] haha, but I loved the character and once again fell in love with the name! I honestly love this pairing ! [name_u]Jess[/name_u] and [name_u]Kit[/name_u] seem like the sweetest pair of boys!

Some other short boy names are:

2 Likes

He’s my favourite too haha!

1 Like

Could you comment on [name_f]Tallulah[/name_f] [name_u]Bay[/name_u] please? It is nice or too quirky?

1 Like