I'll Comment On Your Names

I love [name_f]Tallulah[/name_f] [name_u]Bay[/name_u]! It’s not my personal style but oh my it’s the sweetest name. I don’t think it’s too quirky at all, I wouldn’t even classify it as quirky. If anything, it has more of a bohemian, nature-esqe flair to it! I really like this pairing!

2 Likes

Thank you for doing this!!
What are your thoughts on [name_f]Iris[/name_f], [name_f]Adele[/name_f], [name_f]Lily[/name_f], [name_f]Isabel[/name_f], [name_f]Juliet[/name_f], [name_f]Belle[/name_f], [name_f]Giselle[/name_f]? Our LN is [name_m]Sheen[/name_m]!

1 Like

Thoughts on a sibling for [name_f]Ada[/name_f]? Our current front-runners are [name_f]Lena[/name_f], [name_f]Thea[/name_f] and [name_f]Willa[/name_f] for a girl, but lately I have also been liking the names [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] and [name_f]Louisa[/name_f]/Louise. For boys my favorite name is [name_u]Freddie[/name_u] (undecided whether full name would be [name_m]Frederick[/name_m] or not), and [name_u]Milo[/name_u] is the runner up.

1 Like

Okay, how do you feel about [name_u]Jupiter[/name_u] [name_f]Cleo[/name_f] [name_m]John[/name_m]? I have to say I’m not quite sold.

2 Likes

One of the new combos I’m playing with is [name_f]Gala[/name_f] [name_f]Leontine[/name_f]… what do you think? Is it out of place with my other names?

1 Like

My absolute pleasure!

I love [name_f]Iris[/name_f], it’s quickly become one of my own personal favourites! I find it to be the perfect name that’s familiar and classic but also has a certain spunky flair to it! I also adore the meaning. I could honestly go on and on, [name_f]Iris[/name_f] is beautiful!
[name_f]Adele[/name_f] is in my personal opinion the epitome of a standalone name. It’s full of strength and vitality but still so sweet sounding.
[name_f]Lily[/name_f] is another favourite of mine! I’ve always preferred it as a middle but I cannot deny how pretty this name is as a first. I immediately think of such a sweet soul who is a friend to the world. I love this!
[name_f]Isabel[/name_f] is sweet! I’ve always liked this name. It’s a well-known name but I honestly feel it will never get old. It is simple and incredibly loveable! I am a huge fan of the long list of nicknames it comes with too.
[name_f]Juliet[/name_f] is romantic and poetic! I adore it. [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] reminds me of a summer day, a pure ray of sunshine! It’s a beautiful title for a sweet girl.
I’m automatically reminded of the Disney princess when I hear [name_f]Belle[/name_f]. This name is really fit for a princess. Short, sweet and familiar but fresh. I absolutely love shorter names like [name_f]Belle[/name_f], and I feel it does not get nearly enough love as I think it should. Great name!
[name_f]Giselle[/name_f] is not my personal favourite. I’ve never loved the sound of it, but I can appreciate it and understand why so many love it. It is still a pretty name, just not my personal naming style!

I found it funny, almost every single name on your list I have on mine too! I absolutely love these names and I feel they would all go wonderfully with [name_m]Sheen[/name_m]!
[name_f]Iris[/name_f], [name_f]Lily[/name_f], [name_f]Isabel[/name_f] and [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] are my favourites, if I had to choose a few! I also feel these go best with your last name.
I hope I could help!

Ada is so sweet! I love [name_f]Lena[/name_f], [name_f]Thea[/name_f], [name_f]Willa[/name_f] and [name_f]Juliet[/name_f]. I’ve never been a big fan of [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] or [name_u]Louise[/name_u] but I must say it is an incredibly endearing and quaint name.
[name_f]Lena[/name_f] is pretty and as much as I want to love it, I personally think it sounds too similar to [name_f]Ada[/name_f] for a sister. [name_f]Thea[/name_f] is stunning! It’s fresh but familiar sounding. I really love this choice and I think it goes beautifully with [name_f]Ada[/name_f], very contrasting sounds in the best way. I may love [name_f]Willa[/name_f] just as much! It’s short and sweet but has the tiniest flair of spunk! I really admire [name_f]Willa[/name_f] and it paired with [name_f]Ada[/name_f] makes my heart happy. [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] is so beautiful. It’s romantic and poetic however, I feel it does not fit right with [name_f]Ada[/name_f]. I think they are too dissimilar to flow well.

Freddie is beyond sweet! I’ve never been a fan of it but I must say a little [name_u]Freddie[/name_u] would be adorable. I personally would keep it to just [name_u]Freddie[/name_u], [name_m]Frederick[/name_m] is a completely different sound I’m not sure fits with [name_f]Ada[/name_f] well. I really like [name_f]Ada[/name_f] and [name_u]Freddie[/name_u]. Simple but sweet names. [name_u]Milo[/name_u] is a great choice! It’s refreshing and fun but I am again not sure if I personally love [name_u]Milo[/name_u] with [name_f]Ada[/name_f]. To me, they both give off very different feels and I feel [name_f]Ada[/name_f] would fit better with a more classic and traditional name.

I really loved your list! If I must choose favourites I would have to say [name_f]Thea[/name_f], [name_f]Willa[/name_f] and [name_u]Freddie[/name_u]. I adore these paired with [name_f]Ada[/name_f], the sweetest sib sets!

1 Like

I love [name_u]Jupiter[/name_u] and [name_f]Cleo[/name_f] together but I cannot seem to enjoy [name_m]John[/name_m] in this trio. I personally feel that [name_u]Jupiter[/name_u] [name_f]Cleo[/name_f] feels more feminine to me, whereas [name_m]John[/name_m] is so harshly masculine and I feel instead of creating a nice balance of masculinity and femininity, it just feels ill-fitting. I honestly love [name_u]Jupiter[/name_u] [name_f]Cleo[/name_f], it’s fresh, fun and bright with the sweetest touch of nature-esque style. I’ll leave some third name suggestions below for you!

Jupiter [name_f]Cleo[/name_f] [name_u]Blake[/name_u]
[name_u]Jupiter[/name_u] [name_f]Cleo[/name_f] [name_u]Hayden[/name_u]
[name_u]Jupiter[/name_u] [name_f]Cleo[/name_f] [name_u]Eden[/name_u]
[name_u]Jupiter[/name_u] [name_f]Cleo[/name_f] [name_u]Briar[/name_u]
[name_u]Jupiter[/name_u] [name_f]Cleo[/name_f] [name_u]Quinn[/name_u]
[name_u]Jupiter[/name_u] [name_f]Cleo[/name_f] [name_u]River[/name_u]
[name_u]Jupiter[/name_u] [name_f]Cleo[/name_f] [name_u]Aries[/name_u]
[name_u]Jupiter[/name_u] [name_f]Cleo[/name_f] [name_u]Blaise[/name_u]
[name_u]Jupiter[/name_u] [name_f]Cleo[/name_f] [name_u]Wren[/name_u]

1 Like

Jupiter [name_f]Cleo[/name_f] [name_u]Briar[/name_u] and [name_u]Jupiter[/name_u] [name_f]Cleo[/name_f] [name_u]River[/name_u] are cool and interesting! I’ll keep on the lookout for a [name_u]Jupiter[/name_u] [name_f]Cleo[/name_f] combo (and yes, I was completely sold on [name_u]Jupiter[/name_u] [name_f]Cleo[/name_f] but unsure about [name_m]John[/name_m]) and thank you!

1 Like

Gala [name_f]Leontine[/name_f] is stunning! These are both names I’d consider hidden treasures. I’ve rarely heard of [name_f]Gala[/name_f] and until now had never heard of [name_f]Leontine[/name_f]. They are both so rarely beautiful on their own and I absolutely love them paired. [name_f]Gala[/name_f] [name_f]Leontine[/name_f] is sassy, gorgeous, lively and fresh. What a beautiful pair!

1 Like

I love [name_u]Jupiter[/name_u] [name_f]Cleo[/name_f] [name_u]Briar[/name_u]! No thanks needed, I’m glad I could help!

1 Like

Felicity [name_u]Lark[/name_u] and [name_m]Leo[/name_m] [name_m]Fletcher[/name_m] please?

1 Like

I really enjoy both of these names! In complete honesty, I’ve never loved [name_u]Lark[/name_u]. I’ve always felt it to be too short and somewhat lacklustre however, I don’t mind it as much paired with [name_f]Felicity[/name_f]. I think they balance one another perfectly. [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] feels very feminine and bright to me whereas [name_u]Lark[/name_u] comes off as more bold and masculine in my opinion. I like it!

I love [name_m]Leo[/name_m] [name_m]Fletcher[/name_m]! I adore both of these names, [name_m]Leo[/name_m] has been on my own list for as long as I can remember and I love it paired with [name_m]Fletcher[/name_m]. This pair is charming, endearing, loveable and so handsome. I’ve always thought of [name_m]Fletcher[/name_m] to be a gravely under rated name and I am so happy to see someone appreciating it! I love this set!

2 Likes

Okay, how about some more out-there names?
Girl: Roshni [name_f]Socorro[/name_f] [name_u]August[/name_u] ([name_f]Socorro[/name_f] is suh-CORE-oh)
Boy: [name_f]Scirocco[/name_f] [name_u]Basil[/name_u] [name_u]November[/name_u] ([name_f]Scirocco[/name_f] is shee-ROH-co)

1 Like

I’ve never heard of Roshni, [name_f]Socorro[/name_f] or [name_f]Scirocco[/name_f], thank you for introducing them to me! In complete honesty, these sets are not my personal naming style but I adore the sounds of these names. Roshni [name_f]Socorro[/name_f] [name_u]August[/name_u] is beautiful! It feels romantic but so bright and lively. I think a little Roshni would be so sweet!

Scirocco is stunning! It’s handsome, charming, light but full of wisdom and grace. I love this name. I must admit I’m not loving [name_u]Basil[/name_u], I feel it does not fit well with [name_f]Scirocco[/name_f] and [name_u]November[/name_u]. Both [name_f]Scirocco[/name_f] and [name_u]November[/name_u] come across as warm and inviting whereas [name_u]Basil[/name_u] feels a little out of place. I personally think it’s too short and meek sounding to work with your other names. I will suggest other names in replacement of [name_u]Basil[/name_u] below. I do adore both of these pairings and I can only imagine large bubbly personalities to compliment such daring, personal and unique titles. I would love to see this as a sibling set. Such great choices!

Scirocco [name_u]Blaise[/name_u] [name_u]November[/name_u]
[name_f]Scirocco[/name_f] [name_m]Caspian[/name_m] [name_u]November[/name_u]
[name_f]Scirocco[/name_f] [name_u]Ezra[/name_u] [name_u]November[/name_u]
[name_f]Scirocco[/name_f] [name_m]Felix[/name_m] [name_u]November[/name_u]
[name_f]Scirocco[/name_f] [name_m]Cassius[/name_m] [name_u]November[/name_u]
[name_f]Scirocco[/name_f] [name_m]Tobias[/name_m] [name_u]November[/name_u]
[name_f]Scirocco[/name_f] [name_m]Ambrose[/name_m] [name_u]November[/name_u]
[name_f]Scirocco[/name_f] [name_u]Archer[/name_u] [name_u]November[/name_u]
[name_f]Scirocco[/name_f] [name_m]Lucian[/name_m] [name_u]November[/name_u]
[name_f]Scirocco[/name_f] [name_m]Aurelius[/name_m] [name_u]November[/name_u]
[name_f]Scirocco[/name_f] [name_m]Odin[/name_m] [name_u]November[/name_u]
[name_f]Scirocco[/name_f] [name_m]Amias[/name_m] [name_u]November[/name_u]
[name_f]Scirocco[/name_f] [name_u]Bellamy[/name_u] [name_u]November[/name_u]
[name_f]Scirocco[/name_f] [name_u]Onyx[/name_u] [name_u]November[/name_u]
[name_f]Scirocco[/name_f] [name_m]Linus[/name_m] [name_u]November[/name_u]
[name_f]Scirocco[/name_f] [name_u]Holden[/name_u] [name_u]November[/name_u]
[name_f]Scirocco[/name_f] [name_u]Lawrence[/name_u] [name_u]November[/name_u]
[name_f]Scirocco[/name_f] [name_m]Casimir[/name_m] [name_u]November[/name_u]

1 Like

Thank you!! [name_f]Scirocco[/name_f] [name_m]Lucien[/name_m]/Lucius [name_u]November[/name_u] is wonderful, as well as [name_f]Scirocco[/name_f] [name_m]Aurelius[/name_m] [name_u]November[/name_u].

1 Like

You’re very welcome! It was so fun to find names out of the usual realm I look into, I hope I could help. I absolutely love [name_f]Scirocco[/name_f] [name_m]Aurelius[/name_m] [name_u]November[/name_u]!

1 Like

Hi! I firstly want to thank you for your kind and enthusiastic thoughts on my own favourite names. You are so sweet and I loved reading all of your opinions!

Fox is beyond sweet! I’ve never been a huge fan of animal inspired names but [name_u]Fox[/name_u] is so handsome. Short and sassy! I’d love to see this paired with a more traditional and classic name to balance the modernity and overall boldness of the name to familiarize it a little more! I could totally see a young adventurous, curious and bright boy named [name_u]Fox[/name_u].

I’m not too familiar with [name_u]Ira[/name_u]! It’s so pretty and I love it’s rather unique sound, I think it could be a fresher variation to more popular and common [name_f]Ivy[/name_f]! I also love how non definitive it is. I personally feel it fits both a more traditional/classic style while still fitting in with more modern/trendy titles. It’s a name that will fit easily with middles. I love [name_u]Ira[/name_u]!

I don’t mind [name_u]Hollis[/name_u]! It’s not my personal style, I much prefer [name_u]Holland[/name_u] but I find [name_u]Hollis[/name_u] charming. I love it’s individuality and I adore the soft “s” ending. I think [name_u]Ira[/name_u] and [name_u]Hollis[/name_u] sound beautiful together and I am obsessed with their contrasting yet complimentary styles.

I’m immediately reminded of the actress [name_f]Helen[/name_f] [name_u]Mirren[/name_u] which only reminds me of class, elegance and all around beauty! I really enjoy this name, it feels very warm but incredibly fresh at the same time! It flows so well with your other names too!

Phoenix is stunning! I love this name, it’s full of boldness, nature-esque flair and incredibly handsome! I love your naming style and I must say again how every name fits so well with one another. I adore this set! Thank you for commenting and please let me know if there’s anything else I can do for you!

1 Like

Could I have your opinion on [name_u]Kahlo[/name_u] Azucena [name_f]Adele[/name_f] (Azucena is ah-szoo-seh-nah) and Rivera [name_m]Elezri[/name_m] [name_f]Hope[/name_f] (b)? [name_m]Just[/name_m] thought of the Rivera combo randomly, kinda curious

1 Like

@julianicole5 Thanks a lot for doing this! What comes to your mind when you see
[name_u]Oliver[/name_u] [name_m]William[/name_m] [name_m]Romeo[/name_m]
[name_f]Amelia[/name_f] [name_u]Londyn[/name_u] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]
[name_m]Romeo[/name_m] [name_u]Noah[/name_u] [name_u]Cameron[/name_u]

1 Like