I'll Comment On Your Names

Would you mind commenting on the sibset [name_m]Redmond[/name_m] ([name_u]Red[/name_u]) [name_u]Avery[/name_u] [name_m]Solomon[/name_m], [name_m]Paul[/name_m] [name_u]Quentin[/name_u] [name_m]Absalom[/name_m], and [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] ([name_m]Hart[/name_m]) [name_m]Ulysses[/name_m] [name_m]Colm[/name_m]? For context, each of the second middle names mean peace, which I think would be a cool connection for each brother to share. Also, would it be weird to have brothers named [name_u]Red[/name_u] and [name_m]Hart[/name_m]? I would also love to hear any suggestions instead of [name_u]Quentin[/name_u] because I’m not sure if I love it. Thank you for doing this!

1 Like

Of course! I am so happy to help!

Ambrose [name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m] is handsome! I must be honest, I’ve never loved [name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m] as I much prefer [name_m]Nathan[/name_m] but I really like it paired with [name_m]Ambrose[/name_m]. It is such a soft sounding set that truly feels timeless to me. I love this one a lot.

Amadeus has never been my style but I like the soft sound of it. Some middles that could fit well with it are [name_m]Caspian[/name_m], [name_m]Henry[/name_m], [name_m]Soren[/name_m], [name_m]Cassian[/name_m], [name_m]Evander[/name_m] and [name_u]Lawrence[/name_u]!

I adore [name_m]Stellan[/name_m]! It is so bold and charming to me and I wish it was more universally appreciated. I am so glad you can agree how wonderful of a name it is! I’ve always loved the sound of [name_m]Stellan[/name_m] [name_m]Troy[/name_m] (you are more than welcome to steal it haha) but I could also see [name_m]Jack[/name_m], [name_u]Theo[/name_u], [name_u]Wyatt[/name_u], [name_m]Tobias[/name_m], [name_u]Luca[/name_u], [name_m]Alexander[/name_m], [name_u]Blake[/name_u], [name_u]Fox[/name_u] and [name_u]Onyx[/name_u] complimenting it well.

Calihan [name_u]Maxwell[/name_u] is interesting, I like it! It sounds very studious and mature but still warm and inviting! I am having a hard time seeing [name_m]Calihan[/name_m] [name_u]Maxwell[/name_u] fit a child well. Although, [name_u]Cali[/name_u] would be a unique and cute nickname until they have grown up a little more.

Manilla [name_u]Kai[/name_u] is sweet. It’s not my personal favourite but I think [name_u]Kai[/name_u] is the absolute most lovely name! I love it as a middle, so short and sweet! I do admire how [name_f]Manilla[/name_f] has it’s own sound and is not your everyday common name. I could see myself growing to love this set.

Aw I love [name_u]Sutton[/name_u] [name_f]Amelia[/name_f]! I adore [name_u]Sutton[/name_u] for a girl and although [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] has never been a favourite of mine, I can see why it is so loved. It’s a beyond sweet pairing and the perfect balance of feminine and masculine style. I honestly love this, my absolute favourite set from your names thus far!

Junea is so lively! I can see this becoming a favourite for many. I love the individuality of this name and also so appreciate it’s familiar feel. I was reminded of my own name, [name_f]Julia[/name_f] when I first read Junea. It reminded me of a possible newer variation with just a tad more flair than it’s traditional match. It’s sweet and I can see it fitting a girl at any age beautifully.

Sola is pretty! I’m instantly imagining sunshine and all things summer. It’s a beautiful name that has it’s own impression. I would love to meet a Sola one day.

Sunday is such a sweet choice. There are a few word names I love and this is one of them. I imagine the coolest girl having this name. She’s effortless, kind and completely on her own path. I would love to hear this name paired with [name_f]Jane[/name_f] or [name_u]June[/name_u]. Simple but so beautiful!

I love [name_u]Holland[/name_u]! I feel it’s such a good choice for a name that’s not as common but still familiar with a little bit of edge. I wish I loved [name_f]Savannah[/name_f] just as much. I’ve never connected with this name but I must say [name_f]Savannah[/name_f] [name_u]Holland[/name_u] is pretty. I feel although they are quite the opposite they compliment one another well.

Avonlea is sweet. I’ve never met an [name_f]Avonlea[/name_f] and I feel it’s quite under used but I love it’s unique feeling. I would love to see [name_f]Avonlea[/name_f] paired with [name_f]Luna[/name_f], [name_f]Ivy[/name_f], [name_u]Wren[/name_u], [name_f]Amara[/name_f], [name_f]Mae[/name_f], [name_f]Mira[/name_f] or [name_u]Noa[/name_u]!

What a sweet pairing [name_f]Mavis[/name_f] [name_u]Emilia[/name_u] is. I’ve always preferred [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] to [name_f]Mavis[/name_f] but I love how these two names flow together. It is poetic and so endearing. I honestly love this pairing and am only picturing the sweetest little girl.

I loved this list, thank you for sharing! I hope I could help and as always, feel free to comment or message me anytime!

1 Like

What an interesting set of names!

Kahlo Azucena [name_f]Adele[/name_f] is a gorgeous trio! I love the sound of [name_u]Kahlo[/name_u], it’s strong, bold but also has a gentle feeling to it. Azucena is a new one to me but I find it incredibly charming and elegant. It for sure elevates more simple [name_u]Kahlo[/name_u]. [name_f]Adele[/name_f] is a beautiful way to end this pairing. It’s simple, sweet and loveable. I am so enjoying this pair, it’s full of individuality and flows so effortlessly!

Rivera [name_m]Elezri[/name_m] [name_f]Hope[/name_f] is warm and inviting! I love the softness of Rivera it balances well with the more exotic and sharp [name_m]Elezri[/name_m]. I absolutely love how [name_f]Hope[/name_f] ties this trio together so nicely. Rivera [name_m]Elezri[/name_m] [name_f]Hope[/name_f] is unique in the best way. This set is most definitely my favourite from the two and I feel this name would fit a little boy beautifully as he continues to grow.

Thank you for sharing!

1 Like

What do you think of [name_f]Angela[/name_f] [name_f]Chloe[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f]?

1 Like

I love [name_m]Stellan[/name_m] [name_m]Jack[/name_m]! Such a short and sweet name, my absolute favourites from the middles I chose. I’m glad you like [name_m]Amadeus[/name_m] [name_m]Caspian[/name_m]! I was having a bit of a tricky time finding the perfect name to compliment [name_m]Amadeus[/name_m] and [name_m]Caspian[/name_m] felt very bold but soft all at once, very similar to the feeling of [name_m]Amadeus[/name_m]. I am so glad to hear you love [name_f]Julia[/name_f] haha! I’m never one to brag but I love my name, it’s timeless and has always fit me right no matter the age I’m at. I loved [name_f]Sunday[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u]! I feel [name_f]Sunday[/name_f] is the perfect name to pair with [name_u]June[/name_u]! It’s a beautiful balance of out there and familiarity. I’m glad you like [name_f]Avonlea[/name_f] [name_u]Wren[/name_u]! Similar to [name_m]Amadeus[/name_m], I wanted to find names that would compliment it’s unique sound while not taking away or adding too much flair. I love [name_u]Wren[/name_u], such a simply pretty name and [name_f]Avonlea[/name_f] [name_u]Wren[/name_u] is gorgeous!

Lucien is handsome! I love the sound and flow of this name. It’s a hidden gem in my opinion and I’d love to meet a little [name_m]Lucien[/name_m] one day!

Airis is stunning! Oh my do I love this one. It’s incredibly charming and soft but still has the perfect amount of sass and edge to it. I don’t mind the spelling of Airis but possibly Arys, Airiss or Ariss are other alternate ways to spell it. (Arys may be my favourite spelling) I honestly love this name, it’s sounds familiar to me as well but I just cannot place where I’ve heard it!

No need to thank me, I so enjoy reading all of your names and getting to share my thoughts! I appreciate you returning the favour with your own excellent opinions on my favourites! Thank you

1 Like

Eva [name_u]June[/name_u] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] please?

1 Like

If you ever realize where you’ve heard it, please let me know haha!
Aw thank you, you’re just as great! Send in your names anytime !

1 Like

I love [name_u]Oliver[/name_u], it’s such a charming and sweet little name. [name_m]William[/name_m] and [name_m]Romeo[/name_m] compliment it beautifully. I imagine [name_u]Oliver[/name_u] [name_m]William[/name_m] [name_m]Romeo[/name_m] to be the sweetest most curious little guy. He loves spending his time outdoors, reading and spending time with loved ones. He is a simple but well rounded and well-loved person. It’s such a sweet pairing, I absolutely love this!

Amelia [name_u]Londyn[/name_u] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] is gorgeous! I could see this being a name for a model or someone in the spotlight! She’s cool, effortless and loved by everyone. This set is full of charisma, charm and humbleness. I so love this set and feel it’s a perfect balance of newer trendier names with more traditional, classic choices.

I want to love [name_m]Romeo[/name_m] [name_u]Noah[/name_u] [name_u]Cameron[/name_u] but there is something holding me back. I love [name_m]Romeo[/name_m] [name_u]Noah[/name_u], it flows beautifully but in this case, I feel [name_u]Cameron[/name_u] comes off as lacklustre and incomplete. [name_m]Romeo[/name_m] and [name_u]Noah[/name_u] are both incredibly soft sounding names and [name_u]Cameron[/name_u] being the boldest of the three, I personally feel it is too unbalanced. If I may, I will leave some suggestions below!

Romeo [name_u]Noah[/name_u] [name_m]Amias[/name_m]
[name_m]Romeo[/name_m] [name_u]Noah[/name_u] [name_m]Atticus[/name_m]
[name_m]Romeo[/name_m] [name_u]Noah[/name_u] [name_u]Ezra[/name_u]
[name_m]Romeo[/name_m] [name_u]Noah[/name_u] [name_m]Theodore[/name_m]
[name_m]Romeo[/name_m] [name_u]Noah[/name_u] [name_m]Oscar[/name_m]
[name_m]Romeo[/name_m] [name_u]Noah[/name_u] [name_m]Soren[/name_m]
[name_m]Romeo[/name_m] [name_u]Noah[/name_u] [name_u]Jasper[/name_u]
[name_m]Romeo[/name_m] [name_u]Noah[/name_u] [name_u]Levi[/name_u]
[name_m]Romeo[/name_m] [name_u]Noah[/name_u] [name_u]Elias[/name_u]
[name_m]Romeo[/name_m] [name_u]Noah[/name_u] [name_m]Ambrose[/name_m]

Thank you so much for the feedback!! :black_heart:

1 Like

@Momofplenty I know that you weren’t asking me but I wanted to say the alternative to Airis is [name_u]Eris[/name_u]! It’s the name of a Greek goddess and a planet

2 Likes

I love the sentiment behind including peace in each second middle. It’s not only beautiful to include such a virtue in their title but also a wonderful way to connect the siblings! I’m going to be honest and say that none of these names are my personal style. However, I appreciate these sets and they each have their own aspects I love.

Redmond [name_u]Avery[/name_u] [name_m]Solomon[/name_m] is handsome and matured. I absolutely love the nickname [name_u]Red[/name_u], it’s a name that can fit at any age!

Paul [name_u]Quentin[/name_u] [name_m]Absalom[/name_m] is beyond charming! I love [name_u]Quentin[/name_u], it is such a sweet addition to this set! I honestly really love how these three connect and flow, they sound lovely together! However, if you’re not the biggest fan of Quention, [name_m]Hugo[/name_m], [name_m]Caleb[/name_m], [name_m]Jack[/name_m], [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m], [name_m]Tobias[/name_m], [name_u]Emmett[/name_u], [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] and [name_u]Oliver[/name_u] all flow well with [name_m]Paul[/name_m] and [name_m]Absalom[/name_m]!

Arthur [name_m]Ulysses[/name_m] [name_m]Colm[/name_m] is a beautiful set! I love the contrast between [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] and [name_m]Ulysses[/name_m]! Again, these go so well together and I must say, this is my favourite set from your list!

Thank you, I hope I could help!

1 Like

@leafygreens thank you! It was so bugging me where I had heard it before. I’m glad it’s all figured out now.

Eris is a beautiful spelling variation, I do really enjoy this name @Momofplenty

2 Likes

Of course! I’m always happy to help

1 Like

I’ve never been the biggest fan of [name_f]Angela[/name_f] but I love [name_f]Chloe[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f]. I’ve had the biggest crush on [name_f]Jane[/name_f] lately, I love how simple and pretty is. It is a shame it’s so overlooked. As much as I may not love [name_f]Angela[/name_f], I appreciate its part in the trio. It matures and balances the hyper feminine style from [name_f]Chloe[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f]. I really enjoy this pairing, thank you for sharing!

1 Like

What do you think of these names:

Girls- [name_f]Erika[/name_f], [name_f]Julia[/name_f], [name_f]Kristina[/name_f], [name_f]Keira[/name_f]
Boys- [name_m]Oskar[/name_m], [name_u]Harley[/name_u], [name_u]Emmett[/name_u], [name_u]Hollis[/name_u]

Thank you in advance x

1 Like

I so love this pairing! [name_f]Eva[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] is so beautifully feminine and humble feeling. It’s romantic and simple. I really adore this set and I’ve never been the biggest fan of [name_f]Eva[/name_f] but it flows so well paired with [name_u]June[/name_u] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]. You have taken such loved and popular names and reinvented them! I love this!

1 Like

Thank you so much!

1 Like

@julianicole5 Thank you so much for the amazing feedback, I’m very happy to hear you liked the names! [name_m]Romeo[/name_m] will soon join his siblings [name_u]Oliver[/name_u] ([name_u]Ollie[/name_u]) and [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] ([name_f]Lia[/name_f]), but we’re not 100% set on his middles yet, so I really appreciate your suggestions :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: We’ll definitely add [name_u]Levi[/name_u] and [name_u]Ezra[/name_u] to our list for the 3rd name… I’m also growing to like [name_m]Amias[/name_m]! It somehow reminds me of [name_m]Azriel[/name_m] and [name_u]Aven[/name_u]

2 Likes

Erika is beautiful! I prefer [name_f]Erica[/name_f] to [name_f]Erika[/name_f] but nonetheless it’s a stunning, classic name! It’s upsetting it’s so overlooked, it’s a gorgeous name that I feel would fit a girl at any age beautifully! [name_f]Erika[/name_f] is simple but undoubtedly pretty.

I may be biased as my name is [name_f]Julia[/name_f] but I love my name! It feels truly timeless, classic and ever-growing with me as I’ve aged. It may seem common, popular or overly used but I feel it’s more familiar than anything. I’ve always loved being a [name_f]Julia[/name_f].

Similar to [name_f]Erika[/name_f], I’ve always preferred the spelling of [name_f]Christina[/name_f] to [name_f]Kristina[/name_f] but I like this choice. I must admit I personally find it a little more common than your other choices but I can see why it is so loved. It’s a classic and the nickname possibilities are endless. I have a [name_f]Christina[/name_f] in my life and I’ve always found it to be a pretty and delightful name.

Keira is gorgeous! I’ve always loved the fierce sound of this name. It’s bold, sassy but so loveable and simple. I adore this name.

I’m not the biggest fan of [name_m]Oskar[/name_m] but I find it to be very charming! Similar to [name_f]Erika[/name_f] and [name_f]Kristina[/name_f], I prefer the spelling of [name_m]Oscar[/name_m] but that is of course just my personal preference and if you prefer K spellings, go for it!

Harley is so sweet! I’ve always considered it to be more of a girl’s name but I love it for a boy! Its soft sound has me picturing the kindest most shy little boy. I love it!

Emmett is one of my personal favourites! It’s sweet, short, simple and gentle! I love love love this name! I could honestly go on but I’ll spare you!

Hollis is interesting! I must admit I love the soft “s” sound and I love that it has individual flair, not my personal style per say but I do really enjoy this! I think [name_u]Hollis[/name_u] would sound wonderful paired with a bolder more traditional name.

Thank you so much for taking the time to do this. I love the suggestions of [name_m]Tobias[/name_m], [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m], and [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] as a first middle for [name_m]Paul[/name_m]!

1 Like