(THIS IS OLD xx NO LONGER ACCEPTING ANYTHING SORRY)

xx xx Thank you but this is old and I’m no longer accepting requests </3 thank you for interest though!

2 Likes

[name_m]Can[/name_m] you draw Mayflower [name_m]Novak[/name_m] as you’d picture her? She’s a new character of mine and I’m curious how someone else may picture her. :orange_heart:

1 Like

I’d love to see [name_f]Adella[/name_f] [name_f]Lenore[/name_f]!

1 Like

I played a dice game last night and came up with eleven combinations, but I really like three of them (they’re triplets, with the girls being identical, which doesn’t really matter for this). If you could draw one of these three combinations, that’d be great! I just can’t pick a favourite.

[name_f]Felicity[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]
[name_m]Oscar[/name_m] [name_u]River[/name_u]
[name_f]Eloise[/name_f] [name_u]Rain[/name_u]

1 Like

wow you are so talented!!! if you feel up to it i would love to see how you picture my recent character [name_m]Cormac[/name_m] [name_m]Ivor[/name_m]. thank you in advance!!

1 Like

Here’s how I picture a Mayflower Novak :heartpulse:

xxx

3 Likes

Oh, she’s so cute!! Thank you! :relaxed:

1 Like

[name_m]Can[/name_m] you draw a character of mine? The story is set in medieval times. Her names’s [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f], she has auburn hair kept in a braid, hazel eyes, pale skin, and freckles. She’s sympathetic and brave, but the brave usually leans more toward being reckless, she’s confident and gets into a lot of arguments over little things.

1 Like

I’m curious to see how one of my characters would look in your style (It’s totally okay if you don’t draw this; I completely understand). Her name is [name_u]Basil[/name_u], and she has medium brown skin and hazel eyes. Her hair is long and a bit shaggy, with side swept bangs, and is split between being black on the left and blonde on the right (the bangs also go to the left, and are completely black).

I love your art style! :green_heart:

[name_m]Can[/name_m] you draw my characters?
They are: [name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_f]Bellatrix[/name_f] [name_m]Le[/name_m] and her brother [name_m]Quinton[/name_m] [name_u]Vesper[/name_u] [name_m]Le[/name_m].
Thanks!