I'll give name advice!

I think it’s cool! I actually like that it’s a little different from your other combos.

1 Like

What are some boy names/combos that might fit my UC? [name_f]My[/name_f] brain is a tad dry of ideas :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Boy names are so hard for me to pick! You have so many fabulous names in your UC!

Orion Valerick Illias
Valcyon [name_u]Neptune[/name_u] [name_m]Saint[/name_m]
Ozai [name_u]Mercury[/name_u] [name_u]Phoenix[/name_u]
Taratus [name_m]Paxon[/name_m] [name_m]William[/name_m]
[name_m]Mabon[/name_m] [name_m]Henry[/name_m] [name_u]Noah[/name_u]

I hope this helps!

1 Like

This is an AMAZING list!! Ozai?? [name_f]Awesome[/name_f] and fits with the other ATLA names. Valcyon [name_u]Neptune[/name_u] [name_m]Saint[/name_m] and Ozai [name_u]Mercury[/name_u] [name_u]Phoenix[/name_u] are my favs, they’re so awesome.

1 Like

Glad to hear that! I didn’t even know Ozai was a name until I found it on another website :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Yea it a name from my favorite show Avatar The Last Airbender!! I have Iroh and [name_f]Azula[/name_f] in my UC which are also from that show. Thank you for the list, it really is aweome!

1 Like

My pleasure! I’m really happy you like the names!

1 Like

KIsmet-[name_f]Ann[/name_f] [name_f]Sienna[/name_f] or [name_f]Kismet[/name_f]-[name_f]Ann[/name_f] [name_f]Siena[/name_f]? How versatile is this name?

1 Like

I really like [name_f]Kismet[/name_f]-[name_f]Ann[/name_f] [name_f]Siena[/name_f]! I think it’s a little versatile. It’s a very lovely name!

Hemlock is a unique name! Here are a few ideas

Hemlock [name_m]Ace[/name_m]
Hemlock [name_m]Eason[/name_m]
Hemlock [name_u]Emery[/name_u]
Hemlock [name_u]Dayton[/name_u]
Hemlock [name_u]Everly[/name_u]
Hemlock [name_u]Leighton[/name_u]
Hemlock [name_u]Montgomery[/name_u]
Hemlock [name_u]Reid[/name_u]
Hemlock [name_m]Tye[/name_m]
Hemlock [name_u]Van[/name_u]
Hemlock [name_m]Zane[/name_m]

I hope this helps!

1 Like

Thank you so much!! These are really beautiful combos :two_hearts: I particularly love [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_f]Daisy[/name_f], [name_f]Olive[/name_f] [name_f]May[/name_f], [name_u]Owen[/name_u] [name_u]James[/name_u] and [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_u]Seth[/name_u]

2 Likes

You are so welcome! I’m glad you love them! [name_f]Olive[/name_f] [name_f]May[/name_f] and [name_u]Owen[/name_u] [name_u]James[/name_u] are some of my favorites as well!

2 Likes

This thread is awesome!!

Any boys names that would fit my style…for reference, my favourite girl name is [name_f]Xanthe[/name_f]! Also, if you could, could you reply to this thread: Mystic, [name_u]Magic[/name_u], Whim and [name_f]Fantasy[/name_f]!

2 Likes

Lovely idea! I’m TTC so would love some name/combo ideas based on my UC please.

1 Like

Of course! I love your UC! [name_f]My[/name_f] favorite’s are [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] [name_f]Iris[/name_f] and [name_u]Asher[/name_u] [name_u]Grey[/name_u]

Girls
[name_u]Holly[/name_u] [name_f]Katherine[/name_f]
[name_f]Eva[/name_f] [name_f]Jade[/name_f]
[name_f]Lyra[/name_f] [name_f]Celeste[/name_f]
[name_f]Lillian[/name_f] [name_u]Skye[/name_u]
[name_f]Josephine[/name_f] [name_f]Star[/name_f]
[name_f]Lilly[/name_f] [name_u]Sage[/name_u]
[name_f]Ella[/name_f] [name_u]Raine[/name_u]/Rain
[name_u]River[/name_u] [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f]
[name_f]Chloe[/name_f] [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f]
[name_f]Sophie[/name_f] [name_u]Marie[/name_u]
[name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]
[name_f]Ivy[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f]

Boys
[name_u]Oliver[/name_u] [name_m]Joseph[/name_m]
[name_u]Levi[/name_u] [name_u]James[/name_u]
[name_u]Gabriel[/name_u] [name_m]Theodore[/name_m]
[name_m]Lucas[/name_m] [name_u]Benjamin[/name_u]
[name_u]Evan[/name_u] [name_u]Hunter[/name_u]
[name_u]Dylan[/name_u] [name_u]Elm[/name_u]
[name_u]Mason[/name_u] [name_u]Ash[/name_u]
[name_u]Orion[/name_u] [name_u]Birch[/name_u]
[name_u]Elliott[/name_u] [name_u]Sky[/name_u]
[name_m]William[/name_m] [name_u]Storm[/name_u]
[name_m]Isaac[/name_m] [name_u]Pine[/name_u]
[name_m]Xavier[/name_m] [name_m]Luke[/name_m]

I hope this helps! :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

You’re amazing, thank you :heart:

1 Like

My pleasure! I had tons of fun creating the list for you!

1 Like

Yes! This helped so much! I was seriously struggling. I adore [name_u]Dayton[/name_u], [name_m]Tye[/name_m], [name_u]Emery[/name_u], [name_m]Eason[/name_m], and [name_m]Zane[/name_m]! Thank you!

If you have time could you please give me some feedback on these combos? If you’re overwhelmed, don’t worry about it :slight_smile:

Seeker Orion Fox (the nn Seek reminds me on [name_u]Zeke[/name_u] so maybe it makes Seeker a little more usable? What do you think?)
Apollos Timothy Dane (does Dane sounds too much like a surname?)
Hemlock Dayton Kye
Emrys Redding Frey
Cane Cypress Drummer (which spelling of Cane do you prefer and why? I just can’t pick lol)
Kodiak Bartholomew North (too many syllables?)
Jovie Dorothea Storm

Thank you so much!

1 Like

I’m really glad you liked some of the names! I would love to share my feedback!

Seeker [name_u]Orion[/name_u] [name_u]Fox[/name_u]- Seeker is a unique name! I do agree that Seek does sound like [name_u]Zeke[/name_u] and I was thinking maybe [name_u]Zeke[/name_u] [name_u]Orion[/name_u] [name_u]Fox[/name_u] could work? Overall, this is a unique combo and I like it!
[name_m]Apollos[/name_m] [name_u]Timothy[/name_u] [name_u]Dane[/name_u]- [name_m]Apollos[/name_m] is cool! [name_u]Timothy[/name_u] is also nice and I do agree that maybe [name_u]Dane[/name_u] does sound like a surname. [name_u]Dane[/name_u] also reminds me of the dog breed called the Great [name_u]Dane[/name_u]. Maybe [name_m]Apollos[/name_m] [name_u]Timothy[/name_u] [name_m]Zane[/name_m] could work?
Hemlock [name_u]Dayton[/name_u] [name_u]Kye[/name_u]- Like I said before, Hemlock is a unique name and goes nicely with [name_u]Dayton[/name_u] and [name_u]Kye[/name_u]. I don’t see any problems with this one!
[name_m]Emrys[/name_m] [name_m]Redding[/name_m] [name_m]Frey[/name_m]- [name_m]Emrys[/name_m] is really cute! [name_m]Redding[/name_m] and [name_m]Frey[/name_m] are also cute and go smoothly with [name_m]Emrys[/name_m].
[name_m]Cane[/name_m] [name_u]Cypress[/name_u] [name_u]Drummer[/name_u]- I prefer the [name_m]Caine[/name_m] spelling. I like it because I think it’s a nicer twist on [name_m]Cane[/name_m]. [name_u]Cypress[/name_u] and [name_u]Drummer[/name_u] are also nice as well.
[name_u]Kodiak[/name_u] [name_m]Bartholomew[/name_m] [name_u]North[/name_u]- [name_u]Kodiak[/name_u] sounds lovely. I think there is a little too much syllables however. Here are some of my suggestions
-[name_u]Kodiak[/name_u] [name_m]Tobias[/name_m] [name_u]North[/name_u]
-[name_u]Kodiak[/name_u] [name_u]Emery[/name_u] [name_u]North[/name_u]
-[name_u]Kodiak[/name_u] [name_m]Eason[/name_m] [name_u]North[/name_u]
[name_f]Jovie[/name_f] [name_f]Dorothea[/name_f] [name_u]Storm[/name_u]- [name_f]Jovie[/name_f] is really cute! I know a little 1 1/2 year old named [name_f]Jovie[/name_f] and I think it suits her fine! [name_f]Dorothea[/name_f] and [name_u]Storm[/name_u] go nicely with [name_f]Jovie[/name_f] so I don’t see any problems with this one.

1 Like

Ooooh I love [name_m]Zane[/name_m] instead of [name_u]Dane[/name_u]! Definitely changing that!

I never even thought of the [name_m]Caine[/name_m] spelling. I really like it since it’s kind of a mix. [name_m]Cain[/name_m] reminds me too much of the first murderer from the Bible and [name_m]Cane[/name_m] makes me think of sugar cane or a walking cane lol. Now I have to decide between [name_m]Kane[/name_m] and [name_m]Caine[/name_m]! Thanks!

Kodiak [name_m]Eason[/name_m] [name_u]North[/name_u] has a nice ring to it. I like the 3, 2, 1 syllable pattern for three name combos so totally changing it to that.

Thank you again! I really appreciate it!

1 Like