I'll give name advice!

You’re welcome! I’m so happy you like the new names I gave you! :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

I love this! TTC here, if we have a boy I like [name_m]Colton[/name_m] or [name_u]Owen[/name_u] but he wants [name_m]Jonathan[/name_m]. I honestly just had a bad experience with [name_m]Jonathan[/name_m] and cannot get past it (same for him with [name_m]Colton[/name_m].) So we are pretty much at the drawing board with boys. I have a large family that we see often, so many boys names I love are off for first names unfortunately ([name_u]Wyatt[/name_u], [name_u]Jackson[/name_u], [name_m]Samuel[/name_m], ect)

For girls, his family always uses [name_f]Marjorie[/name_f] as the middle for the first girl, but I have been loving [name_u]Jorie[/name_u] as a first name. We’ve thought about [name_f]Marjorie[/name_f] and just calling her [name_u]Jorie[/name_u], but if I know I will be shortening her name most of the time I would rather just name her [name_u]Jorie[/name_u]. I am from the south US so double names do not worry me, I actually love the idea of calling her [name_u]Jorie[/name_u] [name_u]Anne[/name_u], but I also don’t want her to hate me for her name growing up. Maybe I’m thinking too much into this. :joy:

1 Like

Do you prefer [name_u]Luca[/name_u] [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] [name_u]Flynn[/name_u] and [name_m]Marius[/name_m] [name_m]Philip[/name_m] [name_m]Harrison[/name_m] or [name_u]Luca[/name_u] [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] [name_m]Harrison[/name_m] and [name_m]Marius[/name_m] [name_m]Philip[/name_m] [name_u]Flynn[/name_u]?

1 Like

It seems you’re having a little bit of trouble finding a name! Since your SO wants to use [name_m]Jonathan[/name_m] but you had a bad experience, maybe you can instead use [name_m]Nathan[/name_m]? Since he also has a bad experience with [name_m]Colton[/name_m], you can shorten it to [name_m]Cole[/name_m] or [name_m]Colt[/name_m] and his name could be [name_m]Nathan[/name_m] [name_m]Colt[/name_m]/Cole or [name_m]Nathan[/name_m] [name_u]Owen[/name_u]. If he doesn’t agree, then here are a few more options…

Harrison
[name_m]Simon[/name_m]
[name_m]Josiah[/name_m]
[name_u]Hayden[/name_u]
[name_m]Jeremiah[/name_m]
[name_u]Parker[/name_u]
[name_u]Jonah[/name_u]
[name_u]Hudson[/name_u]
[name_u]Tristan[/name_u]
[name_u]Chase[/name_u]
[name_u]Cody[/name_u]
[name_u]Hunter[/name_u]
[name_m]Isaac[/name_m]
[name_u]Austin[/name_u]

As for girls, if you fear your daughter might hate you for naming her [name_u]Jorie[/name_u] [name_u]Anne[/name_u], here are some different names that might work as a middle name for [name_f]Marjorie[/name_f]…

Catherine [name_f]Marjorie[/name_f]
[name_u]Taylor[/name_u] [name_f]Marjorie[/name_f]
[name_f]Alexandra[/name_f] [name_f]Marjorie[/name_f]
[name_f]Paige[/name_f] [name_f]Marjorie[/name_f]
[name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Marjorie[/name_f]
[name_f]Jessica[/name_f] [name_f]Marjorie[/name_f]
[name_f]Grace[/name_f] [name_f]Marjorie[/name_f]
[name_f]Ella[/name_f] [name_f]Marjorie[/name_f]
[name_f]Sophia[/name_f] [name_f]Marjorie[/name_f]
[name_f]Claire[/name_f] [name_f]Marjorie[/name_f]
[name_f]Kaitlyn[/name_f] [name_f]Marjorie[/name_f]

I hope this helps! Let me know if you need any more ideas! I’ll be glad to help! :revolving_hearts:

Luca [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] [name_u]Flynn[/name_u] and [name_m]Marius[/name_m] [name_m]Philip[/name_m] [name_m]Harrison[/name_m]! I think they are a little more balanced than the other one imo.

1 Like

Is [name_f]Wilderose[/name_f] usable as a middle? I’m trying to create my perfect sibset and the name in question in [name_f]Freya[/name_f] [name_f]Wilderose[/name_f].

1 Like

I think it is. I’m personally not huge in [name_f]Wilderose[/name_f] but I think it’s really cute! [name_f]Freya[/name_f] [name_f]Wilderose[/name_f] is really pretty!

1 Like

What do you think of my updated UC? What other combos would you suggest using the same names?

1 Like

I really like it! [name_f]My[/name_f] favorite combo from your UC would probably be [name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Cariad[/name_f]! Some other combos I would recommend are…

Marianne [name_f]Flora[/name_f] [name_f]Ivy[/name_f]
[name_f]Emma[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f]
[name_f]Cariad[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] Eirwen
[name_f]Verity[/name_f] Eirwen [name_f]Violet[/name_f]
[name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_f]Lillian[/name_f] [name_f]Ivy[/name_f]
[name_m]Richard[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u] [name_m]Harrison[/name_m]
[name_m]Derek[/name_m] [name_u]Benjamin[/name_u] [name_m]Philip[/name_m]
[name_m]David[/name_m] [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] [name_m]Harrison[/name_m]
[name_m]Thomas[/name_m] [name_u]Noah[/name_u] [name_u]Benjamin[/name_u]
[name_m]Samuel[/name_m] [name_u]Ezra[/name_u] [name_m]Philip[/name_m]

1 Like

I’m going to bump this thread up just in case

I’ve been trying to find this thread :sob:

Could I have your thoughts on Dela [name_m]Pietro[/name_m] (b) and [name_f]Ruelle[/name_f] Adairis (ah-dah-ee-dees) please? Also you completely don’t have to do this but could I have some potential second middles for them too?

2 Likes

I really like these names! Dela [name_m]Pietro[/name_m] sounds really nice and cool! [name_f]Ruelle[/name_f] is also very beautiful and is so cute with Adairis

Here are some second middles!

Ruelle
[name_f]Ruelle[/name_f] Adairis [name_f]Safira[/name_f]
[name_f]Ruelle[/name_f] Adairis [name_f]Dejah[/name_f]
[name_f]Ruelle[/name_f] Adairis [name_u]Demeter[/name_u]
[name_f]Ruelle[/name_f] Adairis [name_f]Cornelia[/name_f]
[name_f]Ruelle[/name_f] Adairis [name_f]Aqua[/name_f]
[name_f]Ruelle[/name_f] Adairis [name_f]Itsel[/name_f]
[name_f]Ruelle[/name_f] Adairis [name_f]Hera[/name_f]
[name_f]Ruelle[/name_f] Adairis [name_f]Octavia[/name_f]

Dela
Dela [name_m]Pietro[/name_m] [name_m]Zeus[/name_m]
Dela [name_m]Pietro[/name_m] [name_u]Brave[/name_u]
Dela [name_m]Pietro[/name_m] [name_u]Atlas[/name_u]
Dela [name_m]Pietro[/name_m] [name_m]Ace[/name_m]
Dela [name_m]Pietro[/name_m] [name_u]Orion[/name_u]
Dela [name_m]Pietro[/name_m] [name_m]Saint[/name_m]
Dela [name_m]Pietro[/name_m] [name_m]Saber[/name_m]
Dela [name_m]Pietro[/name_m] [name_m]Uziel[/name_m]

I hope this helps!

1 Like

Thank you! I love [name_f]Ruelle[/name_f] Adairis [name_f]Safira[/name_f], [name_f]Ruelle[/name_f] Adairis [name_u]Demeter[/name_u], [name_f]Ruelle[/name_f] Adairis [name_f]Hera[/name_f], Dela [name_m]Pietro[/name_m] [name_u]Brave[/name_u], Dela [name_m]Pietro[/name_m] [name_m]Saint[/name_m] and Dela [name_m]Pietro[/name_m] [name_m]Uziel[/name_m]!

1 Like

I love these threads!! What do you think of [name_m]Astrophel[/name_m] [name_u]Zephyr[/name_u] [name_m]Elijah[/name_m] and [name_u]Indigo[/name_u] [name_f]Mabli[/name_f] [name_f]Rhiannon[/name_f]? Thank you!!

1 Like

I need help with combos! I have a UC now, look at that. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thoughts on [name_u]Charlie[/name_u] [name_m]Hartford[/name_m] Schlenker? It’s a boy :heart:

Siblings: sister named [name_u]Reese[/name_u] [name_u]Finley[/name_u] and brother named [name_m]Harrison[/name_m] [name_u]Finn[/name_u].

1 Like