I'll give you a moodboard for your *vibe*

School has been extremely boring recently, so I’ve been making moodboards to pass the time. Comment down below (I sound like a youtuber, lol. Subscribe to my channel!) and I’ll give you a moodboard for the vibe I get based on your UC and what I know about you. :smiling_face:

10 Likes

Oooo!! [name_m]Can[/name_m] I get one, please, [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]?

1 Like

Ooh sounds cool! I’d love one!

1 Like

i would love one !! x

1 Like

this sounds cool! can i have one?

1 Like

i’d love to see what vibe you get from me! thank you in advance, charlotte :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Could I have one please?

1 Like

ooh! i would love one please :yellow_heart:

1 Like

I’d love to see mine, please. Thank you [name_u]Charlie[/name_u]. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Oh fun! Yes please!

1 Like

@prairierose

(Sorry, I know there are a lot of sunflowers, but for some reason I associate you with sunflowers :smiling_face:)

@midnight.melody

@snowmaiden

(Also, I’m very obviously not doing these in order, so don’t worry if yours hasn’t been done, I’ll get to it!)

3 Likes

oh my goodness charlotte, it’s lovely!! you also nailed it by putting in one of my favorite lyrics from my favorite taylor swift song, thank you so much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I’m so glad you like it!

haha, I don’t know that much taylor swift, so I may or may not have just googled “taylor swift song lyric pictures,” and chose my favorite one that showed up, so I’m happy that it worked!

1 Like

You’ve nailed it. :heart_eyes: This is my favorite envisioning I’ve ever gotten on here. Wow! It’s everything! I’m so excited by this! Thank you so much.

1 Like

If you’ve got the time I’d love one!

1 Like

I’ll take one :eyes:

1 Like

oh, these are amazing!! I’m not sure if you’ll be able to make one for me, but if you are, I’d love one please!!!
no rush, whenever you have the time :blush:
thank you!! :heart:
(also, no worries if you can’t do mine! :smiling_face:)

1 Like

I would love one, thank you [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]! They’re so cool! :leaves:
X

1 Like

if/when you have the time, i’d love one!

1 Like

@wishmay

@rosepip

1 Like