I'll give you a song, old music version! With names!

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] berries! Take on the “I’ll give you a song” threads, only with songs from before the mid-90s!

I’ll pick a song that fits the vibe of

1. you as a user, based on your UC!
  2. a combo/name you give me!

WARNING: be prepared for a lot of Queen and Beatles music!

Have fun! None of my songs are explicit, so don’t worry about that. Feel free to do more than one name/combo!

5 Likes

russ! hello! i’d like a song (or two)!

1 Like

Me as a user, please! I love old music! (Especially 50s and 60s!)

1 Like

Hey hey, [name_u]Jo[/name_u]!

From your UC I’m really feeling… [name_f]Queen[/name_f]’s “Lazing on a [name_f]Sunday[/name_f] [name_f]Afternoon[/name_f]” or “Here Comes the [name_f]Sun[/name_f]!”

1 Like

[name_f]Daphne[/name_f] [name_f]Octavia[/name_f] [name_f]Maybelle[/name_f], please! This sounds fun! Not an 80’s or a 90’s kid, but I LOVE listening to music from that period.

1 Like

Hi [name_f]Claudia[/name_f]! This is cool!

Could you possibly do one for me as a user and one for [name_f]Francie[/name_f] [name_f]Marigold[/name_f]? Thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

this makes it even better :grin:

i’ve never heard this one (i think)! i’ll have to listen to it!

i love this one

1 Like

@may.rose of course! Your names are so cozy! I’m thinking… “[name_f]Maggie[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f]” by the Beatles, or the Spinners’ “Rubberband [name_m]Man[/name_m]!”

@missniwalyra [name_f]Daphne[/name_f] [name_f]Octavia[/name_f] [name_f]Maybelle[/name_f]… “Slip Slidin’ Away” by [name_m]Paul[/name_m] [name_m]Simon[/name_m]!

@sgsg8 [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] as a user… perhaps [name_u]Roy[/name_u] Orbison’s “[name_f]Leah[/name_f]?” As for [name_f]Francie[/name_f] [name_f]Marigold[/name_f], I’m really feeling [name_f]Queen[/name_f]'s “Play the Game!”

do! It’s a fun one :grin:

4 Likes

[name_u]Love[/name_u] this song! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Thanks so much!

1 Like

Miro-QUinn [name_m]Anson[/name_m]

Vela-[name_f]Mabel[/name_f] ?

My entire ‘UC’ right now. :joy:

I am listening to this at the moment! I enjoy how the lyrics are relatable to the reality of life!

1 Like

Miro-[name_u]Quinn[/name_u] [name_m]Anson[/name_m]- hmm, tricky! I’m feeling… “[name_u]September[/name_u]” by [name_f]Earth[/name_f], Wind, and [name_u]Fire[/name_u], perhaps!
[name_f]Vela[/name_f]-[name_f]Mabel[/name_f]- thinking maybe… [name_m]John[/name_m] [name_u]Lennon[/name_u]’s “Beautiful Boy!”

1 Like

Oo I just listened to them and I really liked both of them! Thank you!

1 Like

I’ll go listen in bit! :grin:

1 Like

I would love a song for me as a user!

1 Like

@missniwalyra @sgsg8 glad to be of service in the musical category!
@skylerros do! You may enjoy them :grin:

@acajou I’m really feeling “All I Have To [name_f]Do[/name_f] Is [name_u]Dream[/name_u]” by the [name_u]Everly[/name_u] Brothers!

3 Likes

Can I get a user one?

Oooh I love older music! Could I have one for me as a user and my name style please?

1 Like

Oo I’ll take one!

I’d love a song for me as a user, if you have time!