I'll love you if you answer... :)

Which name seems better for a person who is spunky, clever, and sweet, [name]Phoebe[/name] or [name]Ivy[/name]? Please answer! Thank you! :slight_smile:
~ Fuzzycub :wink:

[name]Ivy[/name]. [name]Both[/name] are spunky and sweet, but I think [name]Ivy[/name] sounds a bit more clever.

My first instinct was [name]Phoebe[/name] (seems very sweet and spunky), but I do agree with the previous poster that [name]Ivy[/name] has a slightly more intellectual feel.

I vote [name]PHOEBE[/name]! I have known a few Pheobes, and they are all sweet, spunky, and very intelligent :slight_smile:

[name]Phoebe[/name]. :smiley: [name]Phoebe[/name] sounds sweeter. I like [name]Ivy[/name], but I think it is a tad trendy.

[name]Phoebe[/name] is classic and lovely.

[name]Ivy[/name] and please excuse my honesty is awful, a person who weak and clingy has in the past been classed as a clinging vine in other words clinging ivy.

I prefer [name]Phoebe[/name]! It has a rich history. [name]Ivy[/name] has always been a heresy of mine because my younger sister was in the hospital quite a bit a few years ago, so now all I can here when people say [name]Ivy[/name] is I.V.

I love [name]Daphne[/name], too. I think [name]Pheobe[/name] and [name]Daphne[/name] would be brilliant sisters.

I like the name [name]Ivy[/name], but I prefer [name]Phoebe[/name].

Good luck!

I prefer [name]Phoebe[/name] :slight_smile:

I think [name]Ivy[/name], but its certainly not an either/or, both are fitting! I also like pp’s idea of [name]Phoebe[/name] and [name]Daphne[/name].

Thanks so much everybody for responding!! I do love you! :wink:
~ Fuzzycub :smiley:

I love [name]Ivy[/name]!