I'll Rate Your Girl Combos!

I thought this would be fun! You can drop 3-4 of your favorite girl combos down below and I’ll rate them and give my personal opinions on them!

6 Likes

my current combos:

Sylvie [name_f]Anouk[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f]
[name_f]Flora[/name_f] [name_f]Miriam[/name_f] [name_u]Arden[/name_u]
[name_f]Ilsa[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] [name_f]Marigold[/name_f]
[name_f]Juno[/name_f] [name_f]Valentina[/name_f] [name_u]Lark[/name_u]

2 Likes

[name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] “[name_f]Betsey[/name_f]” [name_f]Maud[/name_f]
[name_f]Margaret[/name_f] “[name_f]Peggy[/name_f]” [name_f]Winifred[/name_f]

1 Like

@Kipperbo1

1. Sylvie [name_f]Anouk[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f]- I would like to say how darling this combo is :heart_eyes: [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] is currently a name I’m considering because it’s so cute! [name_f]Anouk[/name_f] is extremely beautiful and graceful and I love how it’s sandwiched in between [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] and [name_f]Josephine[/name_f]. As for the beautiful [name_f]Josephine[/name_f], it’s one of my favorites, extremely adorable and just perfect! 10/10
  2. Flora [name_f]Miriam[/name_f] [name_u]Arden[/name_u]- [name_f]Flora[/name_f] is pretty! It’s not my favorite but it’s still pretty in it’s own right! [name_f]Miriam[/name_f] is cute and goes nicely with [name_f]Flora[/name_f] and [name_u]Arden[/name_u]. Lastly, [name_u]Arden[/name_u] is very cute! It’s unexpected with [name_f]Flora[/name_f] and [name_f]Miriam[/name_f] but also goes very well with the two. 9/10
  3. Ilsa [name_f]Jane[/name_f] [name_f]Marigold[/name_f]- [name_f]Ilsa[/name_f] is quite the charmer. It reminds me of the name [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f], my favorite girl name. It’s also another form of [name_f]Elsa[/name_f] which is cute as well but reminds me of the movie Frozen. As for [name_f]Jane[/name_f], it’s a beautiful, classic and timeless name I can never get over! Some people think [name_f]Jane[/name_f] is boring but I think it’s adorable! Lastly we have [name_f]Marigold[/name_f] which is beautiful! Sometimes it reminds me of treasure. Probably because of the gold part in it. I do prefer [name_f]Jane[/name_f] and [name_f]Marigold[/name_f] switched around but it’s still charming in the place it’s already in! 9/10
  4. Juno [name_f]Valentina[/name_f] [name_u]Lark[/name_u]- [name_f]Juno[/name_f] isn’t my favorite but I still think it’s nice and unexpected. [name_f]Valentina[/name_f] is really pretty! Whenever I see that name it reminds me of love, romance and obviously [name_u]Valentine[/name_u]’s [name_u]Day[/name_u]! [name_u]Lark[/name_u] is really cute and I think it ends the combo well. 8/10

Beautiful name choices!

1 Like

Thank you so much!!!

1 Like

@new.romantic

1. Elizabeth [name_f]Maud[/name_f] “[name_f]Betsey[/name_f]”- [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] is my favorite! It’s such a classic name choice and I love the nickname [name_f]Betsey[/name_f]! [name_f]Betsey[/name_f] reminds me of a sassy but kind hearted little girl. [name_f]Maud[/name_f] is a nice choice and ends [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] off well 10/10
  2. Margaret [name_f]Winifred[/name_f] “[name_f]Peggy[/name_f]”- [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] is another classic name choice and it’s so pretty! [name_f]Peggy[/name_f] isn’t my favorite name but my opinion on it shouldn’t effect you :slightly_smiling_face: [name_f]Winifred[/name_f] is a cute name as well. Not my favorite but it goes well with [name_f]Margaret[/name_f]! 9/10

You have beautiful classic name choices!

1 Like

Reverie [name_f]Selah[/name_f]
[name_f]Primrose[/name_f] [name_u]Briar[/name_u]
[name_m]Evander[/name_m] [name_u]Atlas[/name_u]
Zealand [name_u]Quest[/name_u]

1 Like

@angelastella5

1. Reverie [name_f]Selah[/name_f]- [name_f]Reverie[/name_f] is really cool! I like how unique and pretty it is. [name_f]Selah[/name_f] is also the same and I really like how it ends the name off. 9/10
  2. Primrose [name_u]Briar[/name_u]- [name_f]Primrose[/name_f] is so pretty! It reminds me of beautiful and delicate primrose flowers flowing in a field by a warm sun, soft green grass and a big beautiful sky with big white clouds. [name_u]Briar[/name_u] is also very nice and once again, it compliments the name very well. 10/10
  3. Evander [name_u]Atlas[/name_u]- [name_m]Evander[/name_m] is so cool! When I think of the name I think of a strong and intelligent person who is very kind to people around him. [name_u]Atlas[/name_u] makes me think of the sea and all of its mysterious down below. 9/10
  4. Zealand [name_u]Quest[/name_u]- I’m not a fan of Zealand. The name reminds me of the country and I sadly can’t see this on an adult. [name_u]Quest[/name_u] is a nice middle name though and fits Zealand perfectly. 8/10

You have very unique tastes in names!

2 Likes

Octavia [name_f]Wilderose[/name_f]
[name_m]Caspian[/name_m] [name_m]Arthur[/name_m]
[name_f]Mirabelle[/name_f] [name_f]Cosette[/name_f]
[name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] [name_f]Lavender[/name_f]

1 Like

Severine “Seri” [name_f]Kate[/name_f]
[name_f]Tabitha[/name_f] [name_f]Easter[/name_f] or [name_f]Tabitha[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f]
[name_f]Linnea[/name_f] [name_f]Catherine[/name_f]
[name_u]Lawrence[/name_u] [name_m]Christopher[/name_m]
[name_m]Linus[/name_m] [name_m]Richard[/name_m]

1 Like

Clementine Della Pearl
Flora Scout
Astrid Florence Beatrix
Juno Willa Rosalind / Juno Thea Rosalind
Olive Eloise Bronte
Eleanor Violet Paloma
Margaux Freya
Edie Margot Sunday
Isobel Clara Poet
Freya Tempest

Sorry, I just realised you said 3-4. Feel free to just pick the ones you want to rate.

2 Likes

Beatrix [name_f]Rose[/name_f]
[name_f]Eve[/name_f] [name_f]Florence[/name_f]
[name_f]Elise[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f]
[name_f]Eliza[/name_f] [name_u]Wren[/name_u]

1 Like

Mine change with the wind but I’m currently living [name_f]Elowen[/name_f] [name_f]Faye[/name_f], [name_f]Allegra[/name_f] jane and [name_f]Anouk[/name_f] [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] “[name_f]Anoushka[/name_f]”

1 Like

Sarai [name_f]Matilda[/name_f]
[name_f]Cherith[/name_f] [name_f]Eliza[/name_f]
[name_f]Una[/name_f] [name_f]Adele[/name_f]

1 Like

Roos [name_f]Elena[/name_f] ‘ROSE ay-LAY-na’
[name_f]Nella[/name_f] [name_f]Linnea[/name_f]
[name_f]Elsa[/name_f] [name_f]Camilla[/name_f]
[name_f]Tessa[/name_f] [name_u]Artemis[/name_u]

1 Like

I love your 1st name, if I were you I would spell it
[name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Alana[/name_f]. I’m not to big on [name_f]Nella[/name_f] [name_f]Linnea[/name_f] because the repetitive “L” sound, the same as [name_f]Elsa[/name_f] [name_f]Camilla[/name_f]. I love the name [name_f]Tessa[/name_f], but because it ends with an A and [name_u]Artemis[/name_u] starts with an A to I personally think its to A heavy. I would suggest [name_f]Tessa[/name_f] [name_u]Calypso[/name_u], [name_f]Persephone[/name_f], [name_f]Minerva[/name_f].:heart:

Emberley [name_f]Francesca[/name_f]
[name_f]Elodie[/name_f] [name_u]Blue[/name_u]
Ayeva [name_u]Cassidy[/name_u] -[name_f]Ava[/name_f]-
[name_f]Arabella[/name_f] [name_f]Moon[/name_f]
Maebry [name_f]Lilith[/name_f]
[name_f]Zara[/name_f] [name_f]Cambry[/name_f]
[name_f]Arlowe[/name_f] [name_f]Mai[/name_f] -[name_u]Arlo[/name_u] [name_f]May[/name_f]-

I know I wrote way to many but choose your faves💛

Elsie [name_f]Pearl[/name_f]
[name_f]Vera[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f]
[name_f]Freya[/name_f] [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f]
[name_f]Adelaide[/name_f] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]

1 Like

Wilhelmina [name_f]Alice[/name_f]
[name_f]Henrietta[/name_f] [name_f]Louisa[/name_f]
[name_f]Dorothea[/name_f] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f]
[name_f]Georgiana[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f]

Anya [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f]
[name_f]Raina[/name_f] [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f]