I'll rename you using your UC or list! 😊

hi! I’ve enjoyed everyone else’s versions of this, so I figured I’d give it a go!!

just let me know if you’d like a fem, masc, or neutral name (or a combination of them), and I’ll choose from your UC or your list!

if you’d like me to use your list instead of just your UC, feel free to link it or include it in your comment :smiling_face:

If you’d like to give me a little description of you so I can choose the names I really think suit you, you can do that, too! it’s not required though :slight_smile:

lastly, you can let me know if you’d prefer one middle or two. If you don’t say, I’ll just go with what I think works best!!

this isn’t necessarily my specialty, so i’m sorry if you don’t like what i give you!!

1 Like

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] [name_u]Ash[/name_u]! I’d love to see a fem name inspired by the vibes of my UC! Thanks for doing this

1 Like

I’d like a fem or a neutral name with one middle please :slight_smile:

about me

I’m a kind of quiet and awkward person who enjoys reading, writing and long walks! I love the show BBC Ghosts, the novel [name_f]Villette[/name_f] by [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Bronte[/name_f], names (of course), and my guinea pigs!

Thank you for doing this!

1 Like

Heya!! Could I have a masc/neutral name please?

1 Like

I’d love a female name with one middle! Thank you! :blush:

1 Like

I’m loooving these games! I’d like a femme combo please!

I’d love one based on my Listography, which is linked in my profile. There are heaps of names in there, and a brief description of my values and self, so just go with whatever catches you when you browse them. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

@kidpix21 hi, [name_f]Mary[/name_f]! I’d rename you [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] or [name_f]Olive[/name_f] [name_f]Cecilia[/name_f] :blush:
using just vibes & not exact names, I’d go with [name_f]Edith[/name_f] [name_f]Winifred[/name_f], [name_f]Maisie[/name_f] [name_f]Eloise[/name_f], [name_f]Jane[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f], or [name_f]Lucille[/name_f] [name_f]Mabel[/name_f] “Lucy”!

@Greyblue thank you for commenting! :smiling_face: I always associate [name_f]Sarai[/name_f] with you, and I do think it’d suit you, but I’m going to try and not pick something so obvious :sweat_smile:
I’d go with [name_f]Effie[/name_f] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f], [name_u]Sloane[/name_u] [name_u]Winter[/name_u], or [name_u]Nev[/name_u] [name_u]Forest[/name_u]!
using similar names, I’d say [name_u]Scout[/name_u] [name_f]Lenore[/name_f], [name_f]Moon[/name_f] [name_f]Gwendolyn[/name_f], [name_f]Ginevra[/name_f] [name_u]Snow[/name_u], or [name_u]Robin[/name_u] [name_f]Aravis[/name_f]! (I know [name_f]Ginevra[/name_f] is on your UC, but [name_u]Snow[/name_u] isn’t!!)

@fiddlesticks I love your name so much!!
I’d rename you [name_u]Montgomery[/name_u] [name_u]Basil[/name_u] “Monty”, [name_u]Bran[/name_u] [name_u]Dandelion[/name_u], [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] [name_m]Ronan[/name_m], or [name_u]Frost[/name_u] [name_m]Wilfred[/name_m]!
using similar names, I’d choose [name_m]Meriadoc[/name_m] [name_u]Wolf[/name_u] “Merry”, [name_u]Jasper[/name_u] [name_u]Beck[/name_u], [name_m]Desmond[/name_m] [name_u]Lark[/name_u] “Des”, [name_u]Alden[/name_u] [name_u]Sparrow[/name_u], or [name_u]Nico[/name_u] Dipper!!

2 Likes

@regionlatbest thank you! [name_u]Love[/name_u] all of these - [name_f]Effie[/name_f] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] and [name_u]Nev[/name_u] [name_u]Forest[/name_u] are so much fun - I’d love to be either of those! [name_u]Sloane[/name_u] [name_u]Winter[/name_u] is gorgeous, [name_u]Scout[/name_u] [name_f]Lenore[/name_f] is wonderful and [name_f]Ginevra[/name_f] [name_u]Snow[/name_u] is a delight (and my gp [name_f]Ginevra[/name_f] combo - so you’re right on there!!) Thank you again!!

1 Like

This’ll be fun because I don’t remember all of the names I have in my UC rn lol :sweat_smile:

[name_f]Fem[/name_f] name please!

1 Like

I’d like a unisex name please (preferably leaning one way or another but doesn’t matter which way)! Feel free to use my listography if you’re not feelin my UC

Interest ~ I love history and plan on being a Anthropology major, specializing in archeology. Art, mythology of all types, movies, music (especially rock and rock sub genres, my favs are MCR, DesRocs and Grandson, I also like classical music and musicals), true crime (plus criminology in general)

Hobbies ~ I love art and drawing, especially drawing people. I love doing makeup on myself, I especially like using eyeliner. I’m also a huge movie buff, I’ll watch pretty much anything whether I like it or not is a different story

Extras ~ I’m Puerto Rican. I love spicy food. I’m the oldest of 3 girls. I have a cat that for some reason I still love even though she’s evil. I hate cold weather

Appearance~ I’m 5’3. I have olive-y toned tanned skin with freckles. I have curly nearly black hair and dark eyes. Most of my wardrobe is black or dark colors, I like to go for a chaotic academia type aesthetic. I also wear a few rings on my hand

Those are great! I love all of these (like actually)! I’d totally use them

1 Like

hi! a neutral/fem combo would be great, thank you :heart:

honestly i’m really interested what my uc says about me so i won’t give a little about me, and either 1 or 2 middles are fine with me! :smiling_face:

my list of renamed combos continues to grow!

lil description copypaste

interests: history, music (60s-80s, and any era of rock, also folk), nature/plants
hobbies: being a plant dad, binge-watching my favorite medias (repeatedly), reading poetry and fan fiction, going to state parks, antique & record shopping, loving my dog <3
extras: my favorite color is green, my favorite historical figure is vincent van gogh! i’m a big nerd. i enjoy ironic t-shirts and fun socks.

my uc is on my listography as well so feel free to take from it! listography: marshall

thank you in advance!

edit: forgot to add, masc or neutral name please! (:

i’m loving these posts! i’d love to see what fem or unisex combo (whichever you feel fits best for the middle(s)) you’d come up with!

thank you :))

[name_m]Can[/name_m] I have a fem combo pls

I’d love a fem combo please!

about me

I love being outdoors, going on bushwalks & gardening. I’m a rock climber, i love reading, my favourite genre is magic realism. Myfavourite colours is green. I love trees, plants and im interested in mushrooms/fungi, & i love science particularly enviro science & chemistry, I also enjoy certain areas of biology. I’m an introvert.

I’d love one! A feminine and/or neutral name would be lovely, thank you so much for doing this! I know these threads take a fair bit of effort. To save you a click, here is my UC:

[name_m]Little[/name_m] [name_f]Eileithyia[/name_f] Blurb

I currently study geology and am considering a double degree in geology and international business! I love nature names - but not ones that are too uncommon (I love [name_u]Briar[/name_u], [name_f]Dahlia[/name_f], and [name_u]Jasper[/name_u] for example!)

I love languages and the outdoors. [name_f]My[/name_f] favourite place to be is with people. I’m a figure skater and love rock climbing. :smiling_face:

I would like a fem name! You can look at my UC for inspiration, otherwise I’m also giving a little description of myself.

I like music (fav singer: [name_u]Taylor[/name_u] Swift) and movies (Marvel). I am an avid reader and read whenever I can, though I’m unable to since my schedules are tight these days. I also have Scottish, Irish & [name_f]Indian[/name_f] ancestry if that helps.

Thank you! :heart:

I’d love a feminine name please with one or two middles, whichever you feel like!

about me

I love British history (mostly from the victorian era onwards although I also enjoy the [name_m]Tudor[/name_m] period too!), reading and writing novels, the composer Chopin and the artist Degas. I adore ballet and I tend to spend more time inside my own imaginings than the real world. I kinda march to the beat of my own drum and it has been said that my personality is potentially what you’d get if you crossed a fairy with a pixie :woman_shrugging:t3::cherry_blossom:

The link to my listography is in my UC and there you’ll be able to find my names as I don’t have any actually in my UC! Thank you so much for doing this :cherry_blossom:

I didn’t know there were any other climbers here! I love climbing too.