~ i'll rename you

I’ve never done this before! I’d like a feminine or neutral name, please!

Summary

I like researching my interests which include foreign cities and languages, psychology and development, history, farming, religion, and government, but they change all the time. I do dance, collage, and photography, and I love working with babies and young kids.

Thank you!!

1 Like

any gender i don’t mind, even neutral or mixed (masc n femm all together)

Interest ~ I love history, and I like reading, writing, literature, poetry, art of [name_f]Monet[/name_f], impressionism exc, greek mythology :sparkles:, drama / opera / shakespeare, oscar wilde / brontë / gothic literature and victorian things. music, singing, aesthetics
Personality ~ I would describe myself as rather odd sometimes but mostly kind and nice to everyone, and seeking happiness. I tend to have an inner world and to be a bit closed sometimes but i love making new friends. I am a bit impulsive sometimes. But in general i take care of people . sort of dramatic sometimes in sense of that I like to make things grand, poetic? [name_m]Just[/name_m] like my hobbies
Extras ~ I live in [name_f]Italy[/name_f]. Use they / them pronouns preferably but anything is fine. I am queer.And I also describe myself as a sort of dark academia mixed to occasional Ghibli cottagecore (I love ghibli) and a spark of vintage. I am an older sibling. I know many languages and like to learn them. Huge name nerd, too. Have short black hair and black eyes. Am not too tall. Like the ocean and the sea. Like poetic and romantic things. Am sort of [name_u]Anne[/name_u] [name_u]Shirley[/name_u] mixed to [name_u]Jo[/name_u] [name_u]March[/name_u], maybe?
[name_f]My[/name_f] favourite historical eras:
~ First half of 20 century (super interested in European 1900 history)
~ [name_f]Belle[/name_f] Époque / 19 century
~ [name_u]French[/name_u] revolution / [name_f]Versailles[/name_f]
~ Victorian [name_u]Britain[/name_u]
~ [name_u]Golden[/name_u] era of pirates (super interested in pirates)

2 Likes

Thank you! I’d like a fem name :heart:

About Me

I am quite tall, at about 5’11. I have auburn hair (reddish-brown) and hazel eyes. I write stories and essays, sometimes even poems, although I would admit I am rubbish at poetry. I am a Slytherin and an INFJ/INFP (undecided yet). I would say that I am a mixture of some aspects of cottagecore and some aspects of dark academia. My friends describe me as a ‘hopeless romantic’ but I don’t know if that is true or not, maybe it is. I like watching Marvel movies & shows. They are a favourite pass time of mine. I read a lot. Sherlock Holmes is my favourite. Winnie the Pooh, Little Women, Alice in Wonderland, Macbeth, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory and Jane Eyre are some of my favourite written works. Authors I love include Louisa May Alcott, Arthur Conan Doyle, Roald Dahl, Agatha Christie, William Shakespeare, Jane Austen and Oscar Wilde. I used to like Harry Potter as well (the films) but I have grown a bit apart from them. I am fascinated by Greek mythology. I was born at almost the end of the year, so I naturally do incline towards winters and Christmas and everything to do with them.

1 Like

I’d love a feminine name please :cherry_blossom:

about me

she/her - INFP-T - ballet obsessive, victorian loving free spirit

I love British history (mostly from the victorian era onwards although I also enjoy the [name_m]Tudor[/name_m] period too!), reading and writing novels, the composer Chopin and the artist Degas. I adore ballet and I tend to spend more time inside my own imaginings than the real world. I kinda march to the beat of my own drum and it has been said that my personality is potentially what you’d get if you crossed a fairy with a pixie :woman_shrugging:t3::cherry_blossom:

fem name please. thanks!

Summary

I’m a 13-year-old nature lover, daydreamer, hopeless romantic, Ravenclaw, and nerd. I love Jane Austen, Anne of Green Gables, long walks, writing, and history. I have 5 brothers, who I love, but annoy me endlessly, and I’m an INFP. I’d call my style cottagecore-ish, and I have shoulder-length brown hair and green eyes. I’m currently watching All Creatures Great and Small and Sanditon and reading Great Expectations. My favorite colors are purple and green, I’d call myself pretty creative, and I’m fairly introverted, but when you get to know me, you can see my slightly crazy side.

1 Like

I’d love a feminine name, please! Thanks for doing this, Daisy. I’m loving this trend!

Pasting an “about me” from the rename thread I replied to yesterday…

I’m a tall, dirty-blonde with a mess of freckles all over and ‘chestnut’ eyes. I’m 19 years old. I’m a nut for Christmastime, and my countdown has already begun! I’m a part-time nanny to eight darlings: six whip-smart little lassies and two giggly little lads. I spend my time writing, singing, reading, daydreaming, swimming, gazing at my family and friends, exploring the beach, and watching Marvel movies. My LittleWomen astrology charts are: Amy sun, Jo moon, Megrising. I’m a huge Disney nerd, and an even huge-er Little Women / Alcott nerd. I strive to learn and grow each day from the grace of Jesus and the blessings of my Lord! :de:, :mexico:, :ireland:, & :rainbow_flag:

1 Like
Summary

Physical Appearence: I’m 13, 4’11, brown eyes, medium length - wavy - pitch black hair, usually wearing dresses and sandals. I wear round, rose gold glasses.

Fav colors: sky blue, emerald green & light pink

Fav music: BTS, Blackpink and KDA

Fem name pls.

1 Like

@lennonharper Rumi Claire :fountain_pen:

Rumi has such a gorgeous meaning " beauty, flow" and I thought that went really well with the way you said you like to write poetry. Claire means “bright, clear” and that’s honestly kind of random but I feel like it kind of fits your appearance, especially based on the way you describe your eyes!

@may.rose Verity Hazel :dove:

Verity means truth, which I think ties in with your religious values! Hazel is just a name that I associate with a quiet and artsy personality, it also sort of relates to your love for nature!

@lovebooksandballet Aria Liesel :ballet_shoes:

Aria is just a name that I think I could totally see on a ballerina! Liesel should be obvious but it ties in to your love for the Book Thief (I love that book too!)

@Greyblue Matilda Snow :snowflake:

Matilda means “battle-mighty”, but it also reminds me of a shy and sweet person and like Matilda herself, a reader. Snow is a subtle (maybe not super subtle) hint to Lucy Snowe from Villette!

@frogdog10 Dorothea Grace :maple_leaf:

Dorothea, I chose because you mentioned you enjoyed photography and Dorothea Lange is a very well-known photographer. Since you dance and work with young kids I’d imagine you’re graceful, hence why I chose Grace!

@heartwings Juliet Allegra :scroll:

Juliet is a nod toward your love for Shakespeare and Allegra means “joyous” which sounds like you based on your description and is an Italian name paying some respect to your nationality/origins!

@AStudyIn_Scarlet Elinor Selene :butterfly:

Elinor was taken from Elinor Dashwood, from Jane Austen’s Sense and Sensibility. And Selene is not only a little tribute to your fascination with greek mythology, but it’s also a name I find gorgeous and so elegant and something about that seems to match your description of yourself really well!

5 Likes

@EleanorVintage Elora Mae :sparkles:

Elora is a name that I think would fit a ballerina so incredibly well! It’s so elegant and lovely. I also think a fairy or pixie named Elora would be utter perfection :slight_smile: . Mae is a name that was quite popular during the victorian era which I why I chose to add that on!

@marigold.solstice Bryony Emerald :seedling:

Bryony is a nature related name, but it also gives off sweet but don’t mess with me vibes :slight_smile: . Emerald just seemed to fit quite well, you mentioned that you like Anne of Green Gables, your favorite color was green (and purple) and that you had green eyes, so I just thought it fit really well!

@snowmaiden Marilyn Winnie :cupid:

Honestly Winnie I chose for a reason not at all related to your description (I hope you don’t mind!). Hazel, you’re just always so sweet and kind whenever I’ve interacted with you and just overall that I knew I had to incorporate that into the name I chose for you. Winnie means “gentle friend” and I think that describes you so well :revolving_hearts:. As for Marilyn, that’s a subtle hint toward the one and only Jo March, as Marilyn and Josephine both share the meaning, beloved!

@prairierose Lydia Rose :rose:

Not sure why I went with Lydia, it just seemed to fit you well! I picked Rose because not only is it the name of a singer from Blackpink, but it’s also kind of a light pink color and you said you wore rose gold glasses!

4 Likes

Thank you, Daisy!!! I could definitely see myself being a [name_f]Lydia[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]! :heart:

1 Like

no problem i’m glad you liked it! :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

Bryony Emerald is gorgeous!! Thank you so much, I love it!

1 Like

@midnight.melody ahh, [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] [name_u]Snow[/name_u] is beautiful :heart::heart: thank you so much!

1 Like

Thank you so much! [name_f]Elora[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f] is so sweet :cherry_blossom:

PS: I forgot to add that [name_f]Elora[/name_f] is the name of the baby in film “Willow” which is one of my all time favourite films! It makes the name extra special :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

this is stunning!! thank you so much! :milky_way::black_heart:

1 Like

i’d like a feminine name, please!

about me
  • appearance: i’m nineteen, half-chinese, and average height for my age; i have dark brown hair, brown eyes, tan skin, and a handful of freckles on my face. i usually wear a cardigan, my favorite (and only) button-up shirt, jeans, and small, bird-shaped gold earrings.

• hobbies: board games, cooking, reading, watercolor painting

• interests: cartoons, floriography, historical fashion/history in general, murder, she wrote

favorites
  • book(s): alcatraz series, chrysanthemum, great or nothing, jane of lantern hill, persuasion

• color(s): light purple

• movie(s): cruella, emma., mulan (1998), the lake house, you’ve got mail

• time period(s): ming dynasty and edwardian era

1 Like

i’ll take a gender neutral name, please!

i really like archaeology and photography. i play the cello and love classical music. i also wrote poetry and am (according to my friends) a hopeless romantic. thanks!

1 Like

[name_f]Daisy[/name_f], this name. I’m melted. It’s sooo glorious! Thank you so much! I’m putting [name_f]Marilyn[/name_f] and [name_f]Winnie[/name_f] on my list immediately. :sob::heart_eyes: Thank you for your thoughtful response and such a sweet combo. Looove it!

1 Like

I’m so glad you liked it!

1 Like

A feminine name please!

About me!
Physical Description: I’m 15, I have long black hair, brown eyes (maybe hazel but it’s hard to tell!), relatively pale skin, I’m about 5’9/175 cm, and am generally a large person lol.

Some More Facts: [name_f]My[/name_f] real name is [name_f]Mollie[/name_f]. I am introverted and a generally very emotional person. One of my biggest desires is to travel the world, but my more immediate desire is to get my own apartment and get a cat or two! I’m not too decided on my future career, but I’ve strongly considered being a doula/midwife, a therapist, an ESL teacher, ultrasound technician, and a NICU nurse. I thoroughly enjoy reading and writing, though I don’t do either of those activities as much as I should. I’m very much so a cat person, and I love staying indoors.

1 Like