šŸ‘’ I'll Rename You

Thank you, I love Luella!!

Thanks for doing this!!

Brief descriptionā€”

Summary

Iā€™m a [name_u]Christian[/name_u] girl who adores [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] [name_f]May[/name_f] [name_u]Alcott[/name_u] and CS [name_m]Lewis[/name_m] stories with a passion. I love to write and hope to soon make that my profession. [name_f]Fantasy[/name_f] and poetry are my favorite things to write; I believe in magic as much as I do [name_m]Jesus[/name_m]. I dance ballet and play piano, too, if that helps. :relaxed::relaxed:

Thank you!! [name_f]Zelda[/name_f] [name_f]Verity[/name_f] is such a sweet combo :star_struck:

if you get a chance, I would love a feminine name

a blurb about me if helpful

I am in college, hoping to become a biomedical researcher one day. If I could one day change someoneā€™s life by using science to help understand why theyā€™re sick or to find a way to make them feel better - it will all be worth it.
I feel like Iā€™m pretty ā€œsolid,ā€ I set my mind to something and stick with it. I work hard and am very self motivated, but I donā€™t like when people (including myself) take themselves too seriously. Working with kids is another great joy of mine, children have true hearts for joy and I think that outlook needs to be fostered.
Other things: I have a penchant for berry colored lip stain, gold jewelry, and floral dresses. [name_f]My[/name_f] eyes are blue + green, I have a bob haircut. [name_f]My[/name_f] favorite book is the Master and [name_f]Margarita[/name_f]. I play the viola. I love a good nature walk.

I love this trend so much! Thanks for creating one :two_hearts:

About me!

Physical Description: Iā€™m 15, I have long black hair, brown eyes (really hazel but itā€™s hard to tell!), relatively pale skin, Iā€™m about 5ā€™9/175 cm, and am in no way thin!

Favorites: [name_f]My[/name_f] favorite color is purple. I do not have a favorite movie, but my favorites television shows are Criminal Minds, [name_m]Derry[/name_m] Girls, Bridgerton, and [name_m]Crash[/name_m] Landing On You. [name_f]My[/name_f] favorite aesthetics are dark academia and cottagecore/romance academia. [name_f]My[/name_f] favorite type of weather is rain in the fall! [name_f]My[/name_f] favorite type of music is Kpop, and my favorite book is A [name_m]Court[/name_m] of [name_u]Silver[/name_u] Flames.

Some More Facts: [name_f]My[/name_f] real name is [name_f]Mollie[/name_f]. I am introverted and a generally very emotional person. One of my biggest desires is to travel the world, but my more immediate desire is to get my own apartment and get a cat or two! Iā€™m not too decided on my future career, but Iā€™ve strongly considered being a doula/midwife, a therapist, an ESL teacher, ultrasound technician, and a NICU nurse. I thoroughly enjoy reading and writing, though I donā€™t do either of those activities as much as I should. [name_f]My[/name_f] dream trip would include the following stops: [name_u]South[/name_u] Korea, Japan, [name_f]China[/name_f], [name_f]Thailand[/name_f], [name_u]England[/name_u], [name_u]Ireland[/name_u], [name_m]Wales[/name_m], [name_u]France[/name_u], [name_f]Italy[/name_f], Australia, [name_u]New[/name_u] [name_u]Zealand[/name_u], and [name_f]Canada[/name_f]. Iā€™m very much so a cat person, and I love staying indoors.

thank you for doing this! if/when you have the time, iā€™d love a feminine name.

about me
  • appearance: iā€™m nineteen, half-chinese, and average height for my age; i have dark brown hair, brown eyes, tan skin, and a handful of freckles on my face. i usually wear a cardigan, my favorite (and only) button-up shirt, jeans, and small, bird-shaped gold earrings.

• hobbies: board games, cooking, reading, watercolor painting

• interests: cartoons, floriography, historical fashion/history in general, murder, she wrote

favorites
  • book(s): alcatraz series, chrysanthemum, great or nothing, jane of lantern hill, persuasion

• color(s): light purple

• movie(s): cruella, emma., mulan (1998), the lake house, youā€™ve got mail

• time period(s): ming dynasty and edwardian era

@Larryisalittledog ooh [name_u]Story[/name_u] [name_u]Watson[/name_u] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] is magical -thank you so much :heart:

I totally forgot to reply to this :woman_shrugging:t3: I LOVE [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] [name_f]Faye[/name_f] :cherry_blossom:

if youā€™re still doing these iā€™d love a fem combošŸ„°

just copied facts about me from another thread:)

hobbies: in my free time i hang out with friends, listen to music, play guitar (mostly electric), watch series or write! i donā€™t write stories or anything, itā€™s just more of a therapeutic thing for me. im also very into spiritual stuff like astrology (im a libra, with moon in aquarius & asc in capri if that helps!), tarot, alternative medicines & past lives

favorite colors: orange, blue, green & purple :orange_heart::blue_heart::green_heart::purple_heart:

favorite music: my fav bands are led zeppelin, beatles, the strokes, red hot chili peppers, green day, deep purple, greta van fleet, the doors, etc. im a huge 70s rock fan!

general stuff: im from latin america, bisexual, have an older brother. im currently studying communication & also working. im white, very short, with short wavy light brown hair & bangs (and the half down of my hair rn is platinum blonde) and light brown eyes. people have been telling me i look like robin from stranger things (which is a great compliment), if that helps!
i describe myself as an ambivert (in the personality test i got both INFJ-T and ENFJ-T multiple times). i hate superficial friendships, so i mostly stick with my best friends and people that i trust and know, but im very open when meeting new people if i get a good vibe from them!
people regularly come at me for advice, and i think i give very good ones. iā€™ve been working on my introspection, which helped me a lot and also helps me help people:)
with my friends we go at least once a week to see a band! thatā€™s the kind of plan that we love hehe. i really donā€™t like going to parties, but prefer an atmosphere where i can talk to people

thank you for doing this :two_hearts:

about me

iā€™m around 5ā€™4-5ā€™5 somewhere in that range! iā€™m quite sporty/athletic, iā€™m a soccer player, a swimmer and i do track. on the flipside, iā€™m also very into math and science, especially science. i love anything that has to do with biology or astronomy and would love to become a biochemist or astronomer one day! my favorite colors are emerald green and dark blue. iā€™m quite the extrovert as well and really love talking to new people! taylor swift is probably just about my favorite person ever. i also really enjoy reading, especially psychological thrillers & classics. iā€™ve been really into alice feeney books recently! two other random things about me are that i have a twin brother and can also speak french!