I'll rename you! 💐

[name_m]Just[/name_m] give me a short description of yourself, whether you want a fem, masc, or neutral name, and the amount of middles you want, and I’ll give you a name I think would fit!

2 Likes

I’d like a feminine name, with any amount of middles as you please! Thank you.

About Me

I’m quite tall, at around 5’11, and I have hazel eyes. I am a Slytherin and INFJ. I write a lot, mostly poetry, but I occasionally write stories as well. I listen to a lot of music by various artists, including but not limited to Taylor Swift, Lana Del Rey & Dua Lipa. I used to read a lot, stories and the sort, but I have significantly reduced the amount of books I read in the past years. I love a good literary reference though! My favourite books would have to be the Sherlock Holmes series. When I have the time, I also watch shows from Marvel and others like Bridgerton and Peaky Blinders. My favourite colours are black, pink and blue. I generally like jewel-tones and dark colours. I play football and sometimes basketball, but I will admit I am inadequate at the latter. I am an introvert with a small circle of friends, and if I had to describe myself in three words, they would be: romantic, poetic & tranquil.

1 Like

so lovely of you !! i’ve had a go

appearance

i’m 5’4" with pale skin, a light brown buzzcut and hazel eyes. i have a nose ring and am very slowly building a collection of piercings !! i also want tattoos, though i don’t have any yet. i wear a lot of oversized shirts, flared trousers, tiny skirts, and fun earrings, and am usually wearing either my big vintage tweed jacket or long dramatic coat. i also wear wireframe glasses <3

personality etc

my most favourite thing is the theatre, especially musicals. i’m hoping to get into professional musical theatre in the near future! i think that checks out in my personality - i’m pretty dramatic, outgoing, and high-energy. my second passion is classics (i never really grew out of the childhood mythology phase), which i’m applying to study at uni! i really enjoy the dark academia aesthetic and similar vibes, but i wouldn’t say i stick to ‘an aesthetic’. some other hobbies/interests of mine include reading (i’m a fun reader not a literature reader), making music, dressmaking, knitting and crochet, trivia/quizzes, and eurovision. also i’m a lesbian

i’d love a fem name with two middles if i may !! <3

1 Like

A femme name with two middles please :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: thanks!

about me

I live in an apartment in a big old house with my husband and a naughty white kitten. I’m brunette with blue eyes and almost exclusively wear blue. [name_f]My[/name_f] style goals are basically ‘modern day Arwen’. I’m a ‘look at the moon!’ kind of person, a daydreamer, a romantic - and a procrastinator. I love interior decorating, horse riding, and going for long walks. With my friends I play board games including dungeons and dragons, and get overexcited about [name_m]Tolkien[/name_m] and [name_f]Star[/name_f] Trek. I am on a mission to watch every period drama in existence. When I was a kid I wanted to be an astronaut and I still love the stars :sparkles:

1 Like

@AStudyIn_Scarlet

[name_f]Viola[/name_f] [name_f]Irene[/name_f] :herb:

Summary

[name_f]Viola[/name_f] was just a name that seemed to fit the poetic, romantic, and slightly dramatic vibe you gave off (in a good way!), and I chose [name_f]Irene[/name_f] because of the character in [name_m]Sherlock[/name_m] [name_m]Holmes[/name_m], [name_f]Irene[/name_f] [name_u]Adler[/name_u]. (I think she’s a good character? Lmk if she’s actually not, I haven’t read [name_m]Sherlock[/name_m] [name_m]Holmes[/name_m] in forever :laughing:) Plus, the meaning of ‘peace’ seemed to fit as well because you described yourself as tranquil.

@seawillow

[name_f]Matilda[/name_f] Clarabell :bouquet:

Summary

I looked up feminist historical figures for inspiration for your name, when I came across [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] [name_f]Joslyn[/name_f] [name_m]Gage[/name_m], who co-authored A [name_m]History[/name_m] of Woman Suffrage with [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Cady[/name_f] [name_m]Stanton[/name_m] and [name_f]Susan[/name_f] B. [name_m]Anthony[/name_m]. I could totally see you going by spunky, cottagecore nn [name_f]Tilly[/name_f]! I chose Clarabell because of the combined meaning of ‘beautiful light,’ something that you totally are. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@rosepip

[name_f]Althea[/name_f] [name_f]Guinevere[/name_f] [name_f]Sonnet[/name_f] :violin:

Summary

I wanted your first name to be something mythological, because you mentioned that you love mythology. I went through a couple lists before deciding that [name_f]Althea[/name_f] would be perfect. It’s strong and feminine, plus I think that the nn [name_f]Thea[/name_f] would really suit you. For your middles, I chose [name_f]Guinevere[/name_f] because it felt like it would fit your dark academic vibe, and [name_f]Sonnet[/name_f] because it’s a bit dramatic, as well as being musical, just like you! :blush:

@persephonescrown

[name_f]Stella[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] [name_f]Marianne[/name_f] :old_key:

Summary

Ok, yes, I know that [name_f]Stella[/name_f] is quite common, but it’s always given me the vibes of someone who sees ordinary in the beautiful, dances in the rain, and stares up in awe at the night sky, so when you described yourself as a ‘look at the moon’ kind of person, and someone who loves the stars, I knew it was perfect. For your middles, I knew I wanted to do one Shakespearean name, and one Austen-esque name. [name_f]My[/name_f] knowledge of [name_m]Shakespeare[/name_m] is admittedly very little, so I just went with [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f], a character from Much [name_f]Ado[/name_f] About Nothing, because I remember you saying that you liked the name and the character lol. I chose [name_f]Marianne[/name_f] because you mentioned that you were a daydreamer and a romantic, much like [name_f]Marianne[/name_f] Dashwood. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

I’d like fem with two middles, please, TIA!

I little info about me

Summary

I’m 5’4 and I have pale skin, pixie cut brown hair and amber/hazel eyes. I am an athlete and I love writing and reading fantasy, watching movies and drawing characters of my own creation. I am a INFJ Hufflepuff, and I love [name_u]Harry[/name_u] [name_m]Potter[/name_m] (obviously :smile:) and [name_f]Star[/name_f] Wars.

1 Like

I would like a female name with as many middles you want.

A little about me

[name_f]Brunette[/name_f], green eyes, petite, love coffee and chocolate, animals, long dresses and horror movies.

1 Like

I’d like a feminine name with two middles please.

About me: I have long, curly chestnut hair which I’m trying to grow out so that it’s really long again, blue eyes and fair skin. I’m a Hufflepuff and another Swiftie (I love [name_u]Taylor[/name_u] [name_m]Swift[/name_m] haha), I love fashion and wearing makeup. I’m obsessed with cats, I wear mostly girly clothes and often in rosie sort of colours such as pink, I day dream a lot, I love going on long walks on the beach, the streets, the forest or anywhere really and I’m shy, but can also be goofy and silly.

TIA! :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is so thoughtful, thank you so much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkles: Beatrice is my fave and I’m usually more of an Elinor (oldest sibling problems) but Marianne is such a mood!!

2 Likes

How fun! I’d like a feminine or neutral name with one middle name!

About me: I’m 5’8” athletic build, fair to medium skin, long hair that is straight and light brown/dark blonde. I’m the only person in all my family to have green eyes and they are VERY green. I’m a stay at home mom but before I had kids I worked in several different career fields including education, accounting, and medical. I currently do photography as a side business. I love sports, travel, and writing!

1 Like

@eggcelent

[name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Ginevra[/name_f] [name_f]Adele[/name_f] ‘Rosie’ :rose:

Summary

When I read your description, my first thought was [name_f]Rose[/name_f] ‘Rosie’! It just seemed to fit your vibe so well. [name_f]Ginevra[/name_f] I chose because I wanted to include a HP name, and you mentioned that you were an athlete, much like Quidditch-playing [name_f]Ginny[/name_f]. I added [name_f]Adele[/name_f] just because it seemed to fit your artsy, creative vibe as well.

@bellerose

[name_f]Emerald[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] :womans_hat:

Summary

[name_f]Emerald[/name_f] just seemed to fit your vibe, plus you mentioned that you have green eyes, and I’ve always pictured the name [name_f]Emerald[/name_f] on someone with green eyes, haha. [name_f]Jane[/name_f] because I thought I needed something more classic to balance out [name_f]Emerald[/name_f], plus your description of wearing long dresses made me think of someone named [name_f]Jane[/name_f], for some reason. :sweat_smile:

@NamesTheGame

[name_f]Cornelia[/name_f] [name_u]Ivy[/name_u] [name_f]Joy[/name_f] ‘Nell’ :honeybee:

Summary

Both [name_f]Cornelia[/name_f] and [name_u]Ivy[/name_u] have [name_u]Taylor[/name_u] references, though that wasn’t my intention. :laughing: [name_f]Cornelia[/name_f] I did choose because of the TS song [name_f]Cornelia[/name_f] [name_f]Street[/name_f], but also because I really feel like the nickname [name_f]Nell[/name_f] would fit you. [name_u]Ivy[/name_u], besides the [name_m]Swift[/name_m] reference, is because it gives me girly, naturey vibes, like you do! [name_f]Joy[/name_f] just seemed to round out the combo, plus you also just seem like such a happy, kind person. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Fun! I’d like a feminine name, please, with one or two middles. :slight_smile:

About Me

Physical: 5’1”; dark hair and eyes
Personal: Christian; in my early 20s; studied [name_f]English[/name_f] and history at university; favorite color is pink; love listening to old music, reading old books, and watching old movies; hoping to be a wife and mother someday :two_hearts:

1 Like

@Sjfmum21

[name_f]Nora[/name_f] [name_u]Jade[/name_u] :books:

Summary

Ok, well one, you sound insanely cool. I chose [name_f]Nora[/name_f] because it felt like the perfect jack-of-all-trades name–feminine, down-to-earth, classic, etc. Plus, the meaning of [name_f]Nora[/name_f], ‘light,’ I think is great as well because you’re a stay-at-home-mom, bringing light to your kids and family! And [name_u]Jade[/name_u] because you have green eyes.

@elanorelle

[name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] ‘Eva’ :honey_pot:

Summary

[name_f]My[/name_f] first thought when reading your description was [name_f]Eva[/name_f]! [name_f]Vintage[/name_f], feminine, and classic. But then I decided to add a long form for [name_f]Eva[/name_f], and for that, [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] felt perfect. It’s has a religious meaning and a romantic sound, so I thought it would be great for you. [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] just has a bookish, old-fashioned vibe that I think you would suit as well. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

thank you so much !! althea guinevere sonnet is just the most perfectly crafted combo, and i think she would suit me wonderfully <3

1 Like

Me please!
I would prefer a gender neutral name. I would like one middle.

Summary

Im a girl, I am 5’7”, i have brunette chin length hair and brown eyes. I love harry potter (im slytherin) and Percy Jackson. I listen to Imagine Dragons way too much, and i also play violin. My favorite animal is a penguin, and my favorite color blue. I play tennis, softball and golf. I have a Greek/Roman/Norse mythology obsession. I love to write and aspire to be an author. Kinda tomboyish.

1 Like

you’ve given such lovely names so far! i’d love to see what you’d name me (feminine). i think you probably know a bit about me already, but feel free to just go off my vibe!

1 Like

hi! thank you so much for doing this, here’s a little about me

5’5 female, brown eyes and brown hair to mid back, fair skin, I wear highlighter and lipgloss, I’m an xcel platinum gymnast, tennis player, golf, sporty, resilient, sometimes aloof, funny, sarcastic, not touchy, I don’t like any specific artist, mostly emotional songs. I’m a slytherin, intp, I wear hoodies, biker shorts, leggings, ponytail or hairdown, I wanna do biotech and I love hikes, nature, rainforests, and waterfalls

feminine name please! thank youuu

1 Like

i’d like a feminine name with 1–2 middles, please.

about me

i’m a reader and aspiring author, mostly of children’s books and historical mysteries. i recently developed an interest in social dancing; my favorite dances are swing and waltz. some of my other hobbies/interests include '90s/'00s rom-coms, codes, gardening, historical fashion/history in general
(my favorite time period is the edwardian era), trying new recipes, and watercolor painting.

people tend to think i’m quiet because i have a hard time jumping into conversations, but if someone starts talking about one of my interests, i can be very chatty. i’ve also been described as thoughtful.

i’m average height, and i have brown hair and brown eyes.

1 Like

Thank you!! [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] is such a beautiful combo, and I think [name_f]Eva[/name_f] is super sweet, too. I love it! :blush:

1 Like

Oh my goodness this looks so fun-- I’d love to be renamed if you have the time ! (fem with as many middles as you like)

about me

I feel as though we’re fairly similar, so I’m sure I’ll adore anything you choose ! Physically, I’m 5’4" with medium-length wavy brown hair and round gold glasses. [name_f]My[/name_f] eyes are somewhere between green + blue and my skin is fair. I usually wear neutral colors and adore giant sweaters. I love baking and going on bike rides, but curling up with a good book is always up my alley. If it tells you anything about my personality, my favorite names have Biblical meanings or are otherwise cozy + storybook-esque. I’m quite a bit less outgoing than most of my friends, but open up once you get to know me… to tell you my story is to tell of Him :wink:

1 Like