I'll Solara-fy Your Names!

I’ve never done a post like this before, but I’ve seen them around a lot and felt the spark to try giving it a go!

[name_m]Leave[/name_m] up to two combos in your comment and I’ll recreate them in my own style somehow. They can be your own name, combos you’re thinking about, your UC combos, etc.

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] this goes well – have fun! :two_hearts:

4 Likes

How fun! Thank you so much for doing this, [name_f]Solara[/name_f]. 🩷
Okay, let’s start with two favorites from my temporary UC, which I will hopefully renovate in the next seven days.

[name_f]Linnea[/name_f] [name_u]Tempest[/name_u] & [name_m]Jacob[/name_m] [name_m]Fintan[/name_m]

1 Like

[name_u]Love[/name_u] these - thank you for offering this :heart:

I’d love to see what you’d do with:

[name_f]Sarai[/name_f] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f]
[name_m]Sholto[/name_m] [name_m]Felix[/name_m]

1 Like

I’d love to see [name_f]Leonora[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] and [name_u]August[/name_u] [name_m]Christopher[/name_m], please!

1 Like

[name_m]Oscar[/name_m] lupin and [name_f]Daphne[/name_f] river please

1 Like

Fun! I’d love to see [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] [name_u]Alma[/name_u] and [name_f]Seraphina[/name_f] [name_f]Bronte[/name_f].

1 Like

I’d love to see [name_f]Melody[/name_f] [name_u]Scout[/name_u] & [name_u]Robin[/name_u] [name_m]Quigley[/name_m]

1 Like

i’d like to see darcie joanna and summer elise please!

1 Like

Could I see [name_u]Calloway[/name_u] [name_u]Kit[/name_u] [name_u]Alpenglow[/name_u] and [name_f]Ivalo[/name_f] Wishmay [name_u]Fable[/name_u] please?

1 Like

Thank you!!

Could you please do [name_u]Archer[/name_u] “Ari” [name_u]Zenith[/name_u] & [name_u]Harlow[/name_u] [name_m]Osias[/name_m]? Tysm!!

1 Like

Could you do [name_m]Gideon[/name_m] [name_u]Robert[/name_u] [name_u]Everett[/name_u] and [name_f]Sylvia[/name_f] [name_f]Janet[/name_f] [name_u]Tracy[/name_u] please? Tysm!!!

1 Like

@missniwalyra

[name_f]Linnea[/name_f] [name_u]Tempest[/name_u]

First of all – gorgeous! This combo is already pretty much perfect to me, but in the spirit of this service, I decided to go with [name_f]Leonie[/name_f] [name_f]Thora[/name_f].

[name_f]Leonie[/name_f] for its similarity in sound, and [name_f]Thora[/name_f] for its storm-related meaning.

[name_m]Jacob[/name_m] [name_m]Fintan[/name_m]

[name_u]Colby[/name_u] [name_u]Griffin[/name_u] is what I landed on for this one!

[name_u]Colby[/name_u] because [name_m]Jacob[/name_m] → [name_m]Coby[/name_m] → [name_u]Colby[/name_u], and [name_u]Griffin[/name_u] for it’s relative sound and vibe.

@Greyblue

[name_f]Sarai[/name_f] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f]

She shall become [name_f]Maelie[/name_f] [name_f]Adira[/name_f]!

[name_f]Maelie[/name_f] for its shared meaning of “princess”, and [name_f]Adira[/name_f] for the punchy, fun, strength [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] has!

[name_m]Sholto[/name_m] [name_m]Felix[/name_m]

[name_m]Alasdair[/name_m] [name_u]Phoenix[/name_u] is my choice!

[name_m]Alasdair[/name_m] for its shared origins and cool look, and [name_u]Phoenix[/name_u] for its similar sounds!

@marigold.solstice

[name_f]Leonora[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]

This name is already so amazing to me as is, but I’ll go with [name_f]Eudora[/name_f] [name_f]Lily[/name_f] as my rename.

[name_f]Eudora[/name_f] for its shared suffix, and [name_f]Lily[/name_f] for its connection to [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]!

[name_u]August[/name_u] [name_m]Christopher[/name_m]

I love [name_u]August[/name_u] so much, but for the purpose of this post I’ll change this combo to [name_u]November[/name_u] [name_u]Kit[/name_u].

[name_u]November[/name_u] as an alternative month name, and [name_u]Kit[/name_u] as its a nickname for [name_m]Christopher[/name_m]!

@Fabfitfun77

[name_m]Oscar[/name_m] [name_u]Lupin[/name_u]

Really cool name! I decided to go with [name_u]Carson[/name_u] [name_u]Wolf[/name_u].

[name_u]Carson[/name_u] for its shared “car” syllable, and [name_u]Wolf[/name_u] for its literal form of [name_u]Lupin[/name_u]!

[name_f]Daphne[/name_f] [name_u]River[/name_u]

Already so beautiful! I had a lot of ideas floating around for her, but ultimately landed on [name_f]Evora[/name_f] [name_f]Nimue[/name_f]!

[name_f]Evora[/name_f] for its connection to trees much like [name_f]Daphne[/name_f], and [name_f]Nimue[/name_f] for its connection to water.

@billie_154

[name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] [name_u]Alma[/name_u]

[name_u]Love[/name_u] the meaning of these names together! I decided to go with [name_f]Eve[/name_f] [name_f]Solana[/name_f].

[name_f]Eve[/name_f] for its shared meaning, and [name_f]Solana[/name_f] from [name_u]Alma[/name_u] meaning “soul” → sol → [name_f]Solana[/name_f]!

[name_f]Seraphina[/name_f] [name_f]Bronte[/name_f]

[name_f]Gorgeous[/name_f]! I landed on [name_f]Zephyrine[/name_f] [name_f]Asterope[/name_f] for this one.

[name_f]Zephyrine[/name_f] for its similar sounds to [name_f]Seraphina[/name_f], and [name_f]Asterope[/name_f] for its relevancy in the meaning of “lighting” in relation to Bronte’s, “thunder”.

@Evergreeninrain

[name_f]Melody[/name_f] [name_u]Scout[/name_u]

So cute! I’m gonna go with [name_f]Lyrica[/name_f] [name_u]Sailor[/name_u] for this one.

[name_f]Lyrica[/name_f] for its musical meaning, and [name_u]Sailor[/name_u] for it being another S word name related to adventures!

[name_u]Robin[/name_u] [name_m]Quigley[/name_m]

[name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_u]Robin[/name_u] for a boy! I’ll go with [name_u]Wren[/name_u] [name_u]Quincy[/name_u]!

[name_u]Wren[/name_u] for its bird meaning, and [name_u]Quincy[/name_u] for its audible similarities to [name_m]Quigley[/name_m].

@morningflower

[name_f]Darcie[/name_f] [name_f]Joanna[/name_f]

[name_f]Esmeray[/name_f] [name_f]Annabelle[/name_f] would be my choice for this one!

[name_f]Esmeray[/name_f] for it also features “dark” in its meaning, and [name_f]Annabelle[/name_f] as my favourite [name_f]Anna[/name_f] variant!

[name_f]Summer[/name_f] [name_f]Elise[/name_f]

[name_f]Gorgeous[/name_f]! I’ll go with [name_u]Winter[/name_u] [name_f]Elysia[/name_f].

[name_u]Winter[/name_u] as my favourite of the season names, and [name_f]Elysia[/name_f] for its shared sounds with [name_f]Elise[/name_f]!

@LeafTree

[name_u]Calloway[/name_u] [name_u]Kit[/name_u] [name_u]Alpenglow[/name_u]

[name_u]Super[/name_u] cool! [name_m]Calixto[/name_m] [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] [name_u]Daystar[/name_u] is my choice here.

[name_m]Calixto[/name_m] for its shared prefix with [name_u]Calloway[/name_u], [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] as it is a way to get [name_u]Kit[/name_u] as a nickname, and [name_u]Daystar[/name_u] as a beautiful poetic word describing a specific moment during a sunrise much like [name_u]Alpenglow[/name_u]!

[name_f]Ivalo[/name_f] Wishmay [name_u]Fable[/name_u]

Incredible, already pretty much perfect to me! I’ll go with [name_f]Margalo[/name_f] [name_f]Ismay[/name_f] [name_f]Sonnet[/name_f] for her.

[name_f]Margalo[/name_f] for its shared suffix with [name_f]Ivalo[/name_f], [name_f]Ismay[/name_f] for its similar look and sound to Wishmay, and [name_f]Sonnet[/name_f] as another word for a beautiful piece of literature!

@mea.ola

[name_u]Archer[/name_u] [name_u]Zenith[/name_u]

[name_u]Love[/name_u] it! I landed on [name_u]Arrow[/name_u] “[name_u]Ari[/name_u]” [name_u]Everest[/name_u] for this one.

[name_u]Arrow[/name_u] for its relevance to bows, and [name_u]Everest[/name_u] as the very top of the world!

[name_u]Harlow[/name_u] [name_m]Osias[/name_m]

I’ll go with [name_m]Knox[/name_m] [name_u]Oasis[/name_u].

[name_m]Knox[/name_m] for its hill related meaning, and [name_u]Oasis[/name_u] as an anagram but also a similar meaning to [name_m]Osias[/name_m]!

@Swimmere1223

[name_m]Gideon[/name_m] [name_u]Robert[/name_u] [name_u]Everett[/name_u]

Such a strong name! [name_m]Viggo[/name_m] [name_u]Robin[/name_u] [name_u]Elliott[/name_u] is my choice.

[name_m]Viggo[/name_m] for its strong sounds and relation to battle like [name_m]Gideon[/name_m], [name_u]Robin[/name_u] as a softer variant of [name_u]Robert[/name_u], and [name_u]Elliott[/name_u] for its similar start and end to [name_u]Everett[/name_u].

[name_f]Sylvia[/name_f] [name_f]Janet[/name_f] [name_u]Tracy[/name_u]

I’ll go with [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] [name_u]Maven[/name_u] for this one!

[name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] for fairly obvious reasons, [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] for its similar start and end to [name_f]Janet[/name_f], and [name_u]Maven[/name_u] for its meaning of “expert, connoisseur” next to Tracy’s meaning of (according to some sources) “higher, superior– and maybe also a little bit of the fact that [name_u]Maven[/name_u] popped up under the similar names section on Tracy’s Nameberry page and I love it!

6 Likes

Oh my gosh, thank you so much Celēs!! These combos are absolutely stunning :star_struck:

2 Likes

No worries!! I had so much fun building your three-part combos! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I love your UC, it’s gotta be one of my absolute favourites on here! Sooo much fun to look at!

1 Like

Thank you!! They’re great :slight_smile:

1 Like

How fun!!

How about [name_m]Stellan[/name_m] [name_u]Adrian[/name_u] and [name_u]Kieran[/name_u] [name_u]Artemis[/name_u]?

1 Like

These are absolutely stunning!! Maelie Adira :heart_eyes: So zippy and bright! Alasdair Phoenix is magical - so rugged and charming :slight_smile: Thank you so much

1 Like

Could you please do [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Elise[/name_f]? (my online name!)

1 Like

@sevenstargoose

[name_m]Stellan[/name_m] [name_u]Adrian[/name_u]

[name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_m]Stellan[/name_m]! I’ll go with [name_m]Soren[/name_m] [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] for this one.

[name_m]Soren[/name_m] for its shared sounds and meaning related to demeanor, and [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] for its similar suffix, origins, and meaning related to being from a particular place.

[name_u]Kieran[/name_u] [name_u]Artemis[/name_u]

I assume this is a masc name based on your UC-- I like [name_u]Artemis[/name_u] for a boy! [name_f]My[/name_f] choice is [name_u]Onyx[/name_u] [name_u]Emrys[/name_u].

[name_u]Onyx[/name_u] for its relation to darkness / the colour black like [name_u]Kieran[/name_u], and [name_u]Emrys[/name_u] for its similar sounds to [name_u]Artemis[/name_u]!

@rosefairiie

[name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Elise[/name_f]

So pretty! I’ll go with [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f] [name_f]Eleonora[/name_f] for you.

Generally I feel it fits the whimsical vibe of your profile-- [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f] is my favourite long form of [name_f]Rose[/name_f], and [name_f]Eleonora[/name_f] for its shared prefix with [name_f]Elise[/name_f].

2 Likes

[name_f]Rosalind[/name_f] [name_f]Eleonora[/name_f] is gorgeous!

1 Like