I'll write a diary for your name!

One combo per person, please! :grin: I’ll write a diary from your name combo’s POV. If you have a requested drama level, give it to me. :slight_smile:

Ooh, this seems fun!!

Could I see one for [name_f]Scirocco[/name_f] [name_m]Fenrir[/name_m] Anakin? thank you!!

1 Like

That’s so cool!

Could I get one for [name_f]Linnea[/name_f] Fay?

1 Like
@elliewilbury

[name_u]September[/name_u] Fourth
Today is my first day in middle school! I’m very excited, I’m writing this as I ride the bus there, actually. This morning, my mum, [name_f]Claudia[/name_f], even woke up early to wish me goodbye! She even made my lunch! I’m glad, I hate school lunches.

[name_m]Hi[/name_m], I’m back. It’s lunch break… I made a friend – her name is Sephie, short for Persephone. Honestly, I think she’s kind of cute. But that’s it. In elementary school, my happy personality made me friends with everyone… But not here. You have to be “cool”, which I’m not good at.

[name_u]September[/name_u] Fifth

I didn’t want to go to school today. But I’m glad I did. Seph asked me out, & gave me a flower. I said yes, of course. We’re going on our first date tomorrow.

I have another friend now. Yvet. His [name_f]English[/name_f] isn’t the best, but we get along very well. I wish I could learn Gaelic so I could communicate better with him. He says he started to learn [name_f]English[/name_f] in school when he lives in [name_u]Scotland[/name_u], but it has become intensive since he moved here, to the UK. [name_u]Yvet[/name_u] has six siblings. 6! [name_m]Can[/name_m] you believe that? There are 4 boys & three girls in his family. I can’t believe that. I only have one sibling - [name_f]My[/name_f] baby brother, Emmy. I love his name, by the way. [name_u]September[/name_u] [name_m]Lazarus[/name_m] [name_u]Clove[/name_u] Wilbury.

Me & [name_u]Yvet[/name_u] definitely have one thing in common, though - [name_f]Star[/name_f] Wars. I was actually names after a [name_f]Star[/name_f] Wars character! [name_f]My[/name_f] second middle name is Anakin. We are both realyyyyyyyy into the fandom.

Me, Sephie, & [name_u]Yvet[/name_u] get along well. We’re becoming really good friends!

[name_u]Yvet[/name_u] has a hard time with my name [name_f]Scirocco[/name_f], though. :joy: He just calls me [name_u]Rocco[/name_u], which is fine with me.

[name_u]September[/name_u] 6th

I feel like life is amazing! It’s evening now, me & Sephie had a nice date at the beach. It’s only our 2nd day together, but I loved it so much! Someone called us a cute couple. :slight_smile: I feel really lucky how my life is going, to be honest. I’m taking Band as a major - I want to go to college for music. Well, I have to go get ready for bed now, I’ll be sure to write more in the morning!

1 Like

aww I love it and I love your incorporation of [name_u]September[/name_u] [name_m]Lazarus[/name_m] Clove!! this was great to read, thank you :grin: :two_hearts:

1 Like

This is an amazing idea! Probably the best so far I think… :slight_smile:
Could you please do [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] [name_u]Londyn[/name_u] Elizabeth? You are welcome to add as much drama as you wish😉 (preferably as a young adult maybe?)

1 Like

@ahakizen & @creator_of_worlds I hope that you don’t mind that I combined yours into one! This is from Linnea’s point of view, by the way, although Amelia is very much in it. :slight_smile: Also, this turned out as more of a story than a diary, sorry. :sweat_smile:. Also, important trigger warning: abusive mother.

ALSO THIS IS A WIP- I HAVE TO GO & WANTED TO POST IT, I’LL FINISH LATER-

The Story

I woke up this morning to my parent screaming.

Just another one of those days, I remember thinking vividly.

I quickly got up & snuck by them, still yelling at each other.

I slipped out the door & grabbed supplies from the shed, & started gardening. It worked on the yard from 9 to 12.

I went back inside just to find my parents looking for me. My father hugged me - “Where have you been! I was looking for you!”

I embraced his warm hug, preparing for the worst from my mom. My dad was already late for work due to the arguing & my parents searching for me, so he just had to leave quickly.

I felt a pang of guilt, knowing he would get reprimanded at work.

As soon as he left, my mom walked over. I got a greeted with a slap on the face.

"WHERE WERE YOU!? YOUR SISTER WAS WORRIED SICK!

It’s true, my twin sister Amelia & I got along very well, which is surprising considering that we’re 17. My parents definitely favored Amelia, as much as they denied it. Amelia doesn’t like this - She’s the kind of person that avoids attention at all costs, & she doesn’t think that she is any higher status than me, either.

When my mother finished with her rant, I immediately ran to Amelia’s room, crying.

She started comforting me. She pulled me up onto her bunk bed, & wrapped me in her arms, more of a mother to me than my own ever could be.

She was my shoulder to cry on. We relied on each other for support, as our dad worked long hours, &, well… You’ve seen how our mom is.

“sh, it’s okay, Linn… It’s okay. I’m here, you’re not alone.”

She then lifted my chin up, & put a sad smile on her face.

“What about we go to the bridge?” She asked. Amelia loved the bridge. I don’t know what her thing was with bridges, but she was obsessed with them.

So we went. We grabbed our bikes & rode, which really cheered me up. We stopped for ice cream on the way back.

Then… I saw her. Blue eyes, dark brown hair styled into a pixie cut. She had a freckle-covered face. Exaggerated makeup. She was cute.

“Amelia…” I whispered. “That girl is HOT.”

I had never fallen in love before this. Who knows, maybe I was gay. But I knew my sister would support me no matter what.

“Talk to her!” She whisper-yelled back into my ear, a huge grin spreading across her face.

I went up to her. I can’t remember the exact details, but I introduced myself & asked for her number, probably blushing & looking nervous the whole time.

I still don’t know if she’s interested, but I’m going to text her tomorrow morning. For now, I need to go to bed - It’s 10 at night.

Bye, diary!

2 Likes

Oh, [name_f]Emma[/name_f] [name_f]Lavender[/name_f] please!

Ooh I’d love one for [name_m]Archie[/name_m] [name_m]John[/name_m] [name_u]Barry[/name_u] please

Could you do [name_f]Seraphina[/name_f] Maylie Jane? Nickname is Sera-Jane.

ahakizen & @creator_of_worlds I’m done. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I LOVE it! Your style is also very good! Thank you so much, this was so much fun to read:) I really enjoyed it

1 Like

cool idea!! I’d love to see what [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_f]Elanor[/name_f] makes you think of, please & thank you!

This sounds amazing! Could you do [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_u]Marie[/name_u] please x

I’d love one for [name_f]Tatiana[/name_f] thanks!

What a fun idea! [name_u]Love[/name_u] this! How about one for [name_f]Henrietta[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] :grinning:

I would love one for [name_f]Elowyn[/name_f] Prim, please :relieved:

[name_f]Elliana[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]

Middle name? :slight_smile:

Oh I forgot. Middles are [name_f]Ilse[/name_f] & [name_f]Henrietta[/name_f]

1 Like