I'm back with the Anna-? shorter list:)

Alright here we go:

[name]Anna[/name]-[name]Brooke[/name] (I like but I’m not sure about [name]Brooke[/name]?)
[name]Anna[/name]-[name]Carys[/name] (can’t let go of don’t know why?)
[name]Anna[/name]-[name]Faith[/name] (not sure if [name]Grace[/name] and [name]Faith[/name] are too much in a person’s name meaning)
[name]Anna[/name]-[name]Jean[/name] (like a lot but does it feel like your saying energy?)
[name]Anna[/name]-[name]Jane[/name] (like the feel)
[name]Anna[/name]-[name]Joyce[/name] (A combo I like the look and sound of)
[name]Anna[/name]-[name]Kate[/name] (a combo I can’t let go of)
[name]Anna[/name]-[name]Lee[/name] (a combo that honors both my grandmothers)

[name]Anna[/name]-[name]Brooke[/name]- I really like this one.
[name]Anna[/name]-[name]Carys[/name]- This one is lovely too and very unexpected.
[name]Anna[/name]-[name]Faith[/name]- I’m not a big fan of furtue names.
[name]Anna[/name]-[name]Jean[/name]- Like, but I dont love.
[name]Anna[/name]-[name]Jane[/name]- I love this one. It flows well.
[name]Anna[/name]-[name]Joyce[/name]- okay, but [name]Joyce[/name] feels a little dated.
[name]Anna[/name]-[name]Kate[/name]- I still love this one.
[name]Anna[/name]-[name]Lee[/name]- I dont care for this. Its like [name]Kate[/name]-[name]Lynn[/name] or [name]Emma[/name]-[name]Lee[/name]. Anelie is a name in its own.

[name]Anna[/name]-[name]Brooke[/name], [name]Anna[/name]-[name]Carys[/name], [name]Anna[/name]-[name]Jane[/name], and [name]Anna[/name]-[name]Kate[/name] are my favorites off your list.

I say, go with the one you love and are most comfortable, but here are my thoughts:

[name]Anna[/name]-[name]Brooke[/name] – since you are unsure, perhaps skip it and pick one you do not have misgivings about.
[name]Anna[/name]-[name]Carys[/name] – not really my style, but nothing wrong with it
[name]Anna[/name]-[name]Faith[/name] – I totally know what you mean. I have wondered the same thing. [name]Grace[/name] and [name]Faith[/name] are potentially huge concepts to carry in one’s name. However, I think if I had one of those names, I would appreciate and not be overwhelmed by the meaning.
[name]Anna[/name]-[name]Jean[/name] – It is quite nice. It does not sound like “energy” to me.
[name]Anna[/name]-[name]Jane[/name] – I like this!
[name]Anna[/name]-[name]Joyce[/name] – Pretty!
[name]Anna[/name]-[name]Kate[/name] – [name]Love[/name] it, but just prefer [name]Anna[/name]-[name]Katherine[/name] with the nn [name]Anna[/name]-[name]Kate[/name].
[name]Anna[/name]-[name]Lee[/name] – Great! The family connection adds lots of points to this one. Honoring two grandmothers makes it meaningful and NOT just cutesy.