I'm back

Hi, I’ve been stopped from replying for a while (at my own request)
There are three main reasons for this:

1. I wasn’t really allowed an account. (By my parents)
  2. Somehow I didn’t feel I fit in because although I enjoyed names I didn’t know to much about them
  3. I felt like there was a culture in teenberries that in order to fit in you should spend hours on nameberry and i couldn’t

So now I’m much more satisfied and happy and realise I’m willing to be as unregular on nameberry as I want
To be.

I also feel like none of you know me so any questions ask about my life ask away!

Harriet x

P.s sorry if that sounds like I’m an emotional wreck :joy:

11 Likes

Hi [name_f]Harriet[/name_f]! Nice to meet you, I’m [name_f]Eva[/name_f]!

1 Like

Hey [name_f]Eva[/name_f]

1 Like

Welcome back!

2 Likes

Welcome back, [name_f]Harriet[/name_f]!
[name_m]Don[/name_m]’t worry about not fitting in, we accept everyone the way they are :slight_smile: You’re more than welcome! :blush:

3 Likes

hey hattie !! (do you mind if i call you that still?)

i’m glad you’re back; we missed you! i’m so sorry you felt like you didn’t fit in. we love having you in our discussions!

2 Likes

@planetnames thank you
@JoMarchisQueen [name_f]Hattie[/name_f] is fine

2 Likes

hey! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: so glad you’re become comfy with what makes the most sense for you!! super admirable!!

1 Like

Aww thank you

@ethelmary I forgot to say hi back to you so hi

1 Like

hi harriet :heart: welcome back, we’re happy to have you however often you’re online. lovely to see you again xx

2 Likes

Hey [name_f]Harriet[/name_f]! Nice to have you back, Iam [name_f]Belle[/name_f] :blush:
Iam sorry to hear that you feel like you don’t fit in. Your feelings matter and we can all try to be more friendly and open to other members here. :heart:

1 Like

Thank you i love your usercard

1 Like

I totally understand about the teenberry culture! I don’t have enough time to keep up with all of it, no matter how hard I try! I pop in occasionally, but for the most part I’m just a face (or profile pic in this case).

Anyway, welcome back! We are so glad to have you along for the ride!

2 Likes

Oh, and I’m [name_f]Megan[/name_f] lol

1 Like

It is hard to keep up!

2 Likes

Welcome back [name_f]Hattie[/name_f]! I missed seeing you around!

1 Like

tell me a cute animal that you’d like to see a picture of :grin:

1 Like

Baby tiger :tiger2:

he’s waving hello to you!!

2 Likes

So cute thank you :blush: :heartbeat:

1 Like