I'm Back!

Wow okay, so its been a while. I figured id give a little life update. Micah is 3 now my babies are growing up way too fast. The girls are now 10 months old I genuinely cannot believe they’re almost 1. That is so crazy to me. I could use help with party theme ideas for the twin’s birthday. I thought of a flowery boho theme. But I wanted to know what some others did and get ideas from that. After the girl’s birthday, we are planning on moving to Nashville. I’m finally going to go back to work as an L&D nurse. I’m so excited to go back to work it’s been so long. A while back I posted about Christmas ideas and how Mexico was a no-go. We ended up going to rent a cabin in Tennessee. That’s how we ended up deciding to move to Nashville. Update on my brother’s baby as well. They have welcomed John Casey into the world. He is the cutest baby ever. Gives me such baby fever. I am so excited to start this new chapter in my life. It’s crazy how in a year life can change so much. I just want to thank everyone for past help and future help.

3 Likes