I'm going crazy!!!! Help!!

Hey all berries, Me and DH are expecting our first little baby bear really soon and we really need help!! I’ve already posted some forums but we need serious help now!! We are down to a few names:
[name_f]Zelda[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f]
[name_f]Calla[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f]
[name_f]Elodie[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f]
[name_f]Susanna[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f]
Please help!!
Thank you so so much!!

I like [name_f]Zelda[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f] or (mix and matching here) [name_f]Elodie[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f]

I really love [name_f]Elodie[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f].

I love [name_f]Zelda[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f] and [name_f]Elodie[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f] :smiley:

I like [name_f]Elodie[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f] the best out of those ones

I love [name_f]Zelda[/name_f] & [name_f]Calla[/name_f]! I love the combo of [name_f]Susanna[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] best of all, but [name_f]Zelda[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] would be amazing imo.

I really like [name_f]Calla[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f]. [name_f]Calla[/name_f] [name_f]Elodie[/name_f] would be pretty, too.

I like [name_f]Calla[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f], and [name_f]Elodie[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f]. [name_f]Zelda[/name_f] reminds me too much of the video game character, and I think most people will think you’re diehard fans. Like another user uggested, [name_f]Calla[/name_f] [name_f]Elodie[/name_f] sounds pretty to!

I love [name_f]Susanna[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f]!

[name_f]Susanna[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f], but if you would be willing to mix and match [name_f]Elodie[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f]

Georgia[/name_f]]Really Like [name_f]Elodie[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f], but love [name_f]Elodie[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f]

I like [name_f]Susanna[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f], with the nickname [name_f]Sana[/name_f]

[name_f]Calla[/name_f] is amazing I love it I’m literally going to name my daughter [name_f]Calla[/name_f]. I would call her [name_f]Calla[/name_f] [name_f]Lily[/name_f] all the time. But honestly I know it’s helpful to get some advice but you shouldn’t listen to us, you should go with whatever name YOU feel like in your heart is the right one. Which one do you get excited about when you say out loud? Which one could you not picture giving up?